• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
approaching in brawl is not smart, i think thats why dedede can wreck people. i also think thats why pit annoys many people.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
approaching in brawl is not smart, i think thats why dedede can wreck people. i also think thats why pit annoys many people.
Dedede is not that good. But all of you need to stop talking about how bad you think Brawl is, I'm getting tired of hearing the exact same things for over a month now. Let's all go and talk about how heroic Falco is in melee. "Blessed be he who fights the devil with blaster in hand and shine in pocket" - Falco Manifesto 1:17

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Hahaha.

Who said Brawl was bad in these few post?

We made comments about camping in Brawl being the strongest tactic.

Seems to me like YOU may be the one who thinks Brawl might be a bad game due to camping being overpowered, since you mentioned it out of nowhere.

And Dedede is a beast.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Nothing frustrates me more than the Dedede chain grab. However, I seldom have as much fun in a game then I do blowing **** up with snake.

I'll play brawl, and enjoy it, but I won't compete in tourny or MM in brawl.

RaptorHawk

Smash Ace
lol April Fools pwns Pakmans last post.

Sonic pikachu snake

Edit: It pwns many people's posts.

captain falcon falco fox wolf bowser sonic sonic sonic zero suit samus

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Maybe we can meet up at a tourney this weekend or the weekend that just past!! What was that?? No one besides Eazy, Spam, and me in TSA NJ entered any of the 3 tournies this weekend!?!?!? What a surprise!!

Grrr!!!

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
So I need some help with the update.

I know we just added Eazy but there are some out of state updates to be done yes? Anyone care to give me some information on it?

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Hmmm.

And so...it begins.

*Waits for the eventual dissolution of TSA

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Lots of changes going on over here.

I really want to hold a meeting soon concerning brawl and anything TSA can do in the summer, when I'll be a lot more free.

Everyone want to meet at my house Saturday night?

Top Bottom