• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
My whole weekend is booked with 2 birthday parties, next semester registration bs, and a large amount of hw that I need to complete including an essay I'm typing right now so I can't make any tournies or meetings this weeking. Dammit!!

CopyCat

Smash Journeyman
Meeting canceled :(, nah this was a real rave party where you have lots a glow stick, dj's playing different types of techno, and people asking other people for E. I only went cause my sister kept bugging me to go.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Life = 1 Sneak = 0.... i work like nonstop and my controller is finished but i wana play... im off a couple days this week tho so if ppl wana play let me kno

Sensei

Smash Lord
If it weren't for my college papers due next week, I would go to at least on of those events this weekend. Oh well lol.

When I have more free time like after this semester is over, I would like to hold a smashfest/tsa meeting at my place. Its been too long since I've played smash or chilled with my fellow smasher lol. Who knows, maybe I'll host a $1 tournament like the mini smashtality we had last time when Zanguzen came over lol. Just a heads up for this possible event.

BUM163

Smash Lord
tomorrow is web2zone weekly. please be there before 4pm, but it does not mean it will start at 4. be advise that if people don't listen or steal, this will be the last weekly, so please be good so we can continue weeklys. 5 dollars for spectators and 10 dollars to compete. everyone that is downstairs is to have a wristband, if u don't have a wristband, you will not be allowed downstairs. any questions ask me on aim which is oni163 or pm me here.

Keitaro

Don't listen to him!! No one knows it but Donkey Kong is cheap as hell, especially if you know how to use it. Go and you'll be giving more mula to him :D

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i forget when is smashtality 4 being planned? sometime in the summer right? but early like june or late likeaugust?

Keitaro

Emblem Lord, Woz, Copy, Sensei, come to the Rutgers Weekly this friday!!

I'll even let your Marth beat my Falco again if you come EL!! *starts trash talk to reel um in*

*adds more bait* Inui won the last one while Spam, Eazy, and I didn't enter!! We can't let that happen again thunder squad association!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
See, are you gonna let him talk like that when Eazy and I have winning records vs him?? Cmon Thunder Squad lets get him *TSA intro song begins*
The same giant skillgap between us in Melee will be established in Brawl because my resolve to win is significantly stronger than yours and I don't have other things to keep me from playing.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Hey Inui, didn't my Marth go even with your Shiek in tourney last time we played in Melee even though I hadn't played in about 5 months?

And Shiek has advantage on Marth right?

Skill gap = lolwut? :laugh:

Keitaro

lol, Inui you talk as if I'm not playing Brawl right now cause I just paused the game to type. Just because I choose my gf over half the friday night tournies doesn't mean I don't strive to win. It just means Rutgers is **** stupid for having tournies on Friday nights so I don't come half the time.

And if your resolve to win = picking DDD that's something I'll never ever do in this game so congratz if that helps you. I choose pride in the end and I'll stick with my character till I'll die. Actually, I'll just never play DDD cause he's the gayest character thus-far in the 64/Melee/Brawl universe. Plus he sounds stupid.

Btw, yes!! Trick EL into coming Inui ;)

Keitaro

You never know until you try. Any good Melee player with a decent amount of practice can become pretty good in Brawl quickly. It's a sad thing.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Look Keitaro is such an optimist I hate brawl No johns, i have moved on to GG, but will retain my MElee ways!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
No, it's Marth in Melee
How dare you talk to the savior of the universe like that.

Beg for forgiveness he did after all rid the world of the gayest being ever, Falco .... the betrayer of humanity >_>.

Edit: Falco came over to my town and as I was about to watch Higurashi he blew up the power supply in my town.

Thats gay.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I, Tec0, would like to set the record straight and say that I am gay for Inui. That being said, here are my equally insane opinions about Super Smash Brothers Melee.

How dare you talk to the savior of the universe like that.

Beg for forgiveness he did after all rid the world of the gayest being ever, Falco .... the betrayer of humanity >_>.

Edit: Falco came over to my town and as I was about to watch Higurashi he blew up the power supply in my town.

Once again, I, tec0, would like to say that I am gay.
Wow tec, you are indeed quite gay.

Top Bottom