• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Eggm

Smash Hero
****. :) Anyways lol, I'll house any 4 awesome OOS'ers when this happens, preferably people I will never ever play again like Canadians or west coast or Texans or something.

GOTM

Smash Champion
yeah whenever this happens i should be able to house like around 4 people as well. im like only a few blocks from where this might happen

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
DDD isn't on the same level as Falco, Snake and MK and maybe a few others.

At least Shiek is in the top 4 of Melee.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I think Dedede gets by due to his weight and his CG. I think he only has a handful of useful moves. His good moves are his f-tilt, bair, jab combo, d-throw, and d-smash. The rest of his moves are average or trash IMO. I think he is easy to use since he allows a player to take advantage of Brawl's defensive nature.

So...yeah..overrated.

But hey what do I know?

Velocity

Smash Lord
I think Dedede gets by due to his weight and his CG. I think he only has a handful of useful moves. His good moves are his f-tilt, bair, jab combo, d-throw, and d-smash. The rest of his moves are average or trash IMO. I think he is easy to use since he allows a player to take advantage of Brawl's defensive nature.

So...yeah..overrated.

But hey what do I know?
wow, wow didn't wanna jump into the convo just wanna say U.tilt its not snakes but thats right there with his F.air B.air and D.throw, I agree with the last sentence, I disagree with him not being somewhere around bottom of top- top of high tier

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
My bad forgot about the u-tilt. Fair is ok, not great like his other moves that I listed.

Kashif: You are silly. They are not better overall. Sheik is top 4. It's not even debatable and I'll hear no more your rubbish.

I mean CF, Jiggs and IC's aren't better. Top 4 is clearly Fox, Falco, Marth and Sheik.

Also I consider Dedede to be high tier. Somewhere in the top of high tier.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Kashif: You are silly. They are not better overall. Sheik is top 4. It's not even debatable and I'll hear no more your rubbish.a

I mean CF, Jiggs and IC's aren't better. Top 4 is clearly Fox, Falco, Marth and Sheik.
CF, Jiggs, and IC's ARE better than Sheik. Sheik is an abysmally bad character :)

Eggm

Smash Hero
yo eggm since alukard/swat are hogging you for Espoc can you let me ride with you for this?

like i said ill only need a ride as far as you take tec0 or vanz.
Huh? Which tournament where do you even live? Lol. Also crew + people I like get priority. xD We will see tho depending on where you are and what tournament you are talking about.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Spam other people play her than inui.
That's nice. And every Sheik player in the universe can be punished for ftilting my Sheik, dsmashing my shield, hitting me under 80% with ftilt, under 100% with dtilt, under 50% with upsmash if I CC tech, and many other easy simple things that lead into me comboing the Sheik.

Scar

#HarveyDent
That's nice. And every Sheik player in the universe can be punished for ftilting my Sheik, dsmashing my shield, hitting me under 80% with ftilt, under 100% with dtilt, under 50% with upsmash if I CC tech, and many other easy simple things that lead into me comboing the Sheik.
lol But you play Falco and have a ton of gay Sheik experience. Sheik players learn how to play gay and then never stop doing it or change or think or do anything good because Sheik is just that good, you don't need to break out of that one gay playstyle to win... unless, apparently, you're fighting Spam's Falco.

Marth, Sheik, and Fox are undoubtedly the top 3 characters in the game right now. Honestly I'd have no problem having Jigglypuff up there too. ****ing ***** puff ball piece a ****.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
If I were to take a guess I'd say the next Smashtality will be in August but it would be awesome to be in July. August is that scary month that you know will end soon making you go back to school. That month just really scares me, I hates it :/

Eggm

Smash Hero
Sheiks ONLY kinda bad matchups are fox/falco, and even then I consider them even. Sheik/fox/marth are the 3 best, but me the true hero eggm will bring falco into that category of gayness soon enough.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Sheiks ONLY kinda bad matchups are fox/falco, and even then I consider them even. Sheik/fox/marth are the 3 best, but me the true hero eggm will bring falco into that category of gayness soon enough.
Shine Sheik at 40 with Fox and she's basically guaranteed to die. Not to mention that she gives you opportunities to shine you by hitting her shield or hitting you until like 80% <_<. How is that even?

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
eggm said:
Shine Sheik at 40 with Fox and she's basically guaranteed to die. Not to mention that she gives you opportunities to shine you by hitting her shield or hitting you until like 80% <_<. How is that even?
You should made an argument against his main point which is that ASIDE from fox and falco, sheik has no bad matchups.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
You should made an argument against his main point which is that ASIDE from fox and falco, sheik has no bad matchups.
Ice climbers.

And sheik vs marth is NOT **** for sheik, its very close, 99% of marths are just stupid and dont understand the matchup.

To be completely fair and honest, as a sheik player, I would say sheik is 4th behind Marth, Fox, and Falco (in that order).

Jiggs, falcon, icies, etc are good, but just not quite with sheik imo, because how how sheik ***** so many chars silly

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
TBH honest all she has really is easy set-ups with her grab on Marth. She has gimps and combos on him sure, but Marth has them too.

It's close just like Plank said.

Why does everyone say Marth is the best?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
TBH honest all she has really is easy set-ups with her grab on Marth. She has gimps and combos on him sure, but Marth has them too.

It's close just like Plank said.

Why does everyone say Marth is the best?
mew2king

i am kinda torn between marth or fox, both are ridiculous. i just say marth cuz of m2k. LOL

edit: also when sheik grabs marth if sheik gets any more than 1 aerial or tilt off, marth is DI'ing wrong

marth can grab sheik at some %'s and get guaranteed 40+% combos, and marth can also tech chase sheik at any % if he chooses to.

marths just lack the ability to DI

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Marth can also death combo Sheik off of up-throw at lower percents if she waste her jump early.

YAY MARTH!!!!

But seriously that sword is dumb.

Edit: I think Sheik can get more then one hit plank. I would say she can get in two hits usually. Unless Marth doesn't DI to avoid the CG and tires to jump or DI's behind and low tries to jump to avoid the U-smash. But I think he can aonly avoid the U-smash at certain percents.

Top Bottom