• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The Simian Oath" a Diddy Compilation | High Quality DL | A mirror would be cool :P

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
I offered to send Trela clips but decided to get more (I only had one replay, =/ ) aaand, haven't gotten more and I'm now too lazy to add Trela's codes/play more Diddy in wifi looking solely for combos.

;[
qq

i suck anyway

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Yeah, I got you replays. I'll probably do a mash up section for people without enough footage to stand on their own.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
To keep you guys up to speed (Without revealing too much) I've grouped people into groups of four, and I'm thinking that I'll be assigning 3 minutes of showtime per group of four. This will allow for a decent length of song, and screen time per player.

This week is my last week of full time work, and I have a tournament this weekend (COT4 can eat me rofl). So I've got a window of about 2 weeks between the 9th of February and the end of Feb which I'll devote entirely to this video.

I'll book myself in for a long *** video downloading session, collecting vids of everyone else I need, then I'll use my editing skillz.

Estimated Video length: 20 minutes (+/- 2min)

I'll probably host it on MLG's video hosting service, and google video.
I might also break it into two parts and host it on youtube.
AND I'll upload it for direct download.

ETA 28th of February

TreK

Is "that guy"
woah :p
Also, i changed my nickname, i thought it was too late but it seems you didn't use your amazing editing skillz yet xD
My new one is ¤TreK :)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
The only obstacle between myself and finishing this thing is the lack of an internet connection that I can afford to download crap tons of footage from.

I went in to do just that the other day, but the internet cafe stopped me from doing any such thing : (

So now I'll have to resort to using friend's internet connections.

I still want to finish it soon, the driving force behind that being Uni which starts soon. So I don't want to be screwing around with this when that time comes.

I'll keep you all posted.

Ugg

Smash Champion
Are you guys still accepting footage?
Are there any requirements for a certain scene of ****? (how long, do they have to be on legal stages, stuff like that)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'm pretty much done accepting new footage. Sorry bro.
I'm in the process of collecting the last of the footage I need.

Pegachris

Smash Apprentice
Well I was just too lazy to send any footage. Shame, I wanted to be in this but I dont mind.

I had some nice combos and awesome stuff too
- Simontaneos double diddy spike :chuckle:
- diddy hump gimp spike from out of kirby's inhale throw from under Smashville :psycho:

But yea should be a nice vid

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Yeah, I hope Vyse didn't use really old stuff from me. Korn posted some vids of my Diddy last month that are new, kinda my "return" to Brawl after I had quit for a month lol. I went even with his MK though so I guess I've still got it :)

Timcanpy

Smash Cadet
I send a tourney match in .bin format with a good edgeguard vs a kirby, diddy hump release to footstool jump, edgehog > dair to his UpB, i hope that this can be addead to the video, because is the only match that i remembered to record.

Bellioes

Smash Lord
Yeah when I PMed him about if we can still submit, he said hes done receiving vids from the public and is know in the middle of I guess putting everything together. I dont think the project was scrapped. I think hes just busy or something.
But I cant wait to see this. A lot of the other boards already have theirs made. :ohwell:

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Actually I was gonna bump this today lol.
I have a new internet connection, like I literally applied for it and got set up yesterday, so I have the capacity to go about finishing this finally.
Expect it in the next few weeks.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
If you guys wanna help me speed through this, I need a list of youtube matches definitely worth downloading from the Diddy BRoomers.

Update:
Man, I've really got the ball rolling now.
I really hope I can get this done next week. Next week is like a 'sort-of' holiday for IT students because all of the game dev students are going on a camp. Meaning I don't have any classes to attend.

MaxDeUh

Smash Journeyman
Oh wow, I've been absent from these boards longer than I thought. I thought this video was already out!

Top Bottom