• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Silly Kyle Video Archive and Critique Thread

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
I will point out, in our defense, that this was a combined Washington-Oregon crew cause WA didn't have enough players :p:p

Excel, tag tag isn't MOMA, it's MDMA. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MDMA

The MK using the tag MDMA is Eggz. xD

I was being a jerk and coaching Eggz the whole time and Excel still delivered the **** :(
Oh I see. I will fix the video titles then. Thanks for pointing that out.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
It's been a long time since I posted a video here lol. This was recorded from the Crew Battle from Washington vs Puerto Rico at Genesis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o7CHrOxeuw (me vs dog and vs Chip)
My god that was ****. Loved the Peach play in that

The moment I saw you Up + B the wrong way, I went 'Ohhhhhhh!' really loudly the same way the spectators did xD

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
oh i'm dumb flame, i posted them in a new thread. it doesn't seem like anyone uses this archive. i always ignore it when i go on peach boards hahahaha XD

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I'll update it soon, just don't expect a huge update. People don't submit enough videos for that.

Last update was on page 28~29 (May), we are on page 33 (November).

LanceStern

Smash Lord
Why aren't videos of Edreese at SCSA #4 up here? He goes against SK92 and a few other names?

And that video of white: he's using silly hops/wasping/dash dancing very well.

Corrupted

Smash Journeyman

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Lol nice Usmash on that tornado XD. And you're Peach is pretty fast too. I also like how you helped your teammate.

But, I do advise you to stay less in the air for example floating for no real reason. I know it feels very safe, I have the same habit, but it's only going to kill yourself.

Also, Dair less on MK's shield xd. But nice Peach.

:052:

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
Hey guys, I'm surprised there's not that much videos from Leon's Peach since his first tournament victory.

He won 7 tournaments in a row in France last year, and always ranks top10 in tournaments since then

You should look up his videos more. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/user/SmashTournoi
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmashEurope

He has been seconding Marth for a while and kept using him during most tournament matches...But we've been annoying him telling him he was now maining Marth that he's now trying to play Peach the most he can. :laugh:

And the fact that his Marth got 2 stocked by Kaos' MK in that last tourney while his Peach lost in close matches will make him play here more again, I guess.

Also I've readen some posts about him in that thread. In France, most of us are scrubs, and Leon hates "cheap" grab releases. Glutonny being one of our top players (that 14years old kid playing Wario), he wants to beat him without using it, that's why he's not grab releasing. Though he gave it up and did it in the last tournament...

And I'm not sure of his momentum cancelling, there was a time in which he was airdodging when hit (and we were all like "WRRYRYYYYYYYYY111111"), I advised him to momentum cancel by Bairing to second jump, though I never saw him doing so and don't know if that's the best option for Peach.

Also, he doesn't know English (and it's probably not the best thread to ask that kind of question), and would like to know what stages Peach should CP against MKs. I told him to CP Halberd but he doesn't know what to do there to take an advantage...
Also, he hates Brinstar. Does anyone know a way to make him enjoy that stage ?

On an other side, there's an other good European Peach, Zudenka, a Swiss Yoshi mainer that seconds her :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eKUCqGyX70

Metatitan

Smash Master
I was wondering how long it would take for Zudenka footage to permeate the peach boards (God knows the yoshi boards were filled with Europeans hyping him). Honestly the people I've seen him play with peach aren't that good so it's hard to tell if he's good or not. With his yoshi, people need to learn to beat egg lay and then they can beat him.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I'm going to france this summer for a month, maybe I can enter a tournament! The commentary on some of those matches is really good practice.

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
The "problem" with Zudenka is that the Swiss Brawl community is not that huge, and he only travelled for a tournament once. It was for TSL4, in France, that tourney in which he ranked 5th. He only used Peach to defeat King (that Wolf Leon defeated at his first 1st-ranked tournament).
And Zudenka being the top Switzerland player, there's not many videos in which he has difficulties against his Swiss opponents. THe only other time I saw him picking Peach was when us frenchies travelled to Switzerland for Geneval Brawl Garden 2 (he was a TO in this tournament), when Leon asked him for Peach dittos.
And apart from his matches against Mr. R (one of the top Netherlands players) and Greward (one of the top Spain players), none of his matches were recorded.
That's too bad, because his matches against Gmoney (an other top Netherlands-player) were great, and watching a Yoshi defeating a Falco on JJ looked awesome.

Geneva Brawl Garden 3 will aim around 128+ players, so I hope I'll have more videos of him to show if he picks Peach, because the skill-level might increase a lot, as a lot more of good players will want to come (GBG2 had a small venue, so there was a limit of 64 players, so not very much people travelled there). Or maybe he'll want to travel. :)

Anyway, Zudenka and Leon both don't speak English, so when I'll get new videos from them, I might post them on this thread and ask you advises or feedbacks I could translate for both of them.

Also, Moozle, when / where will you be in France ? :)

Moozle

Smash Champion
I'm leaving on June 15th and staying until July 16th or something, and I'll be in Paris for 5 days and then Lyon for the rest of the time.

Metatitan

Smash Master
The "problem" with Zudenka is that the Swiss Brawl community is not that huge, and he only travelled for a tournament once. It was for TSL4, in France, that tourney in which he ranked 5th. He only used Peach to defeat King (that Wolf Leon defeated at his first 1st-ranked tournament).
And Zudenka being the top Switzerland player, there's not many videos in which he has difficulties against his Swiss opponents. THe only other time I saw him picking Peach was when us frenchies travelled to Switzerland for Geneval Brawl Garden 2 (he was a TO in this tournament), when Leon asked him for Peach dittos.
And apart from his matches against Mr. R (one of the top Netherlands players) and Greward (one of the top Spain players), none of his matches were recorded.
That's too bad, because his matches against Gmoney (an other top Netherlands-player) were great, and watching a Yoshi defeating a Falco on JJ looked awesome.

Geneva Brawl Garden 3 will aim around 128+ players, so I hope I'll have more videos of him to show if he picks Peach, because the skill-level might increase a lot, as a lot more of good players will want to come (GBG2 had a small venue, so there was a limit of 64 players, so not very much people travelled there). Or maybe he'll want to travel. :)

Anyway, Zudenka and Leon both don't speak English, so when I'll get new videos from them, I might post them on this thread and ask you advises or feedbacks I could translate for both of them.

Also, Moozle, when / where will you be in France ? :)
Sounds great (although I question the legitimacy of a falco losing on JJ to any character other than mk).

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar

Trillion

Smash Ace
So, I'm a noob to peach, so don't flame me too much if this has already been discussed, done, w/e, but can you do a turnip-stool into a bair lock trap? It looks like NinjaLink was possibly trying to do that in the turnip-stool vid, but I'm assuming that he kept hitting with the first hit of the bair. Is it possible to hit with the second hit of the bair fast enough to start the bair trap?

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
So, I'm a noob to peach, so don't flame me too much if this has already been discussed, done, w/e, but can you do a turnip-stool into a bair lock trap? It looks like NinjaLink was possibly trying to do that in the turnip-stool vid, but I'm assuming that he kept hitting with the first hit of the bair. Is it possible to hit with the second hit of the bair fast enough to start the bair trap?
I dont know the answer to that but i know your asking in the wrong thread lol

Top Bottom