• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Does everyone here have a facebook? I spent almost 2 years of not making one, and I'm tired of hearing everyone telling me to do it.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Same on having one too, haven't bothered to add much of the group since I don't know names.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
April:
10th - S.L.U.T. (SA)
17th - Frosty 2: The Return (SA)
24th - Phase 8 (Dallas)

May:
8th - HOBO 24 (Houston)
21st - E.X. 2 (Dallas)

June:
?

July:
9th-11th - San Japan (SA)

August:
14th - Mashfest 2 (SA)

Hmmm...

How about it guys, Steakfest 3 sometime in June?
Unless someone else wanted to give running a tournament a go...
We have no intown tournaments taking place in May or June so far. It'd be nice to have at least one.
One SA tournament per month alone would be pretty neat. The SAPR would be frequently changing with results, too.

lol @ San Antonio:

-Steakfest
-Nikefest
-S.L.U.T.
-Frosty
-JUJment Day?
-Pik-A-Nik Basket?
-Kyle's Stuff (Final Smash/Mashfest)

lol @ our silly little names and tournaments.

Edit: So I just found out that Phase 8 is 4/24/10.
Shale we start planning for that one?

If San Japan is going to run Brawl this year, we can consider that as a tournament for the SA Players as well. I believe it takes place in August though, so that leaves us with June and July to fill with in-town tournaments, HOBOs, Phases, and whatnot.

Edit: San Japan takes place in early July this year. We can use it as a tournament n' stuff. Last year we got a nice turnout, and only three of the city's frequent players were in attendance (Espy, Greyfox, Frost).

PX even mentioned something about a Brawl tournament that Austin was going to host as well.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Okay so I decided that Pik A Nik Basquet is going to be in June. After AKON, so then yall can all attend.

As for all the other tourny's I am going to be making the greatest attempt to make them all. SA is getting so busy lately :D I lurve it!

===

Also, epic Espy tier planning. He has everything down so far.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Is there any way for Mods to swap control of the thread? The first post rarely updates with Brawl related tournament stuff and Smashfest information, and I'd be able to do that no problem.

Plus, we could have the PR for SA on the front page or something. Make it easily accessible.

Unless everyone would be down with making an entirely new SA Thread.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Is there any way for Mods to swap control of the thread? The first post rarely updates with Brawl related tournament stuff and Smashfest information, and I'd be able to do that no problem.

Plus, we could have the PR for SA on the front page or something. Make it easily accessible.

Unless everyone would be down with making an entirely new SA Thread.
I wouldn't mind making a new thread though this one isn't really bad. It's best to ask for a switch in control of the thread.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Espy, Super Mods, Admins, and Mods of this region can do that. Just ask them for control of the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom