• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Is there any way for Mods to swap control of the thread? The first post rarely updates with Brawl related tournament stuff and Smashfest information, and I'd be able to do that no problem.

Plus, we could have the PR for SA on the front page or something. Make it easily accessible.

Unless everyone would be down with making an entirely new SA Thread.
Hey! I should update things, you're right.

But sometimes it's hard for me to catch things when you guys start talking about random stuff like blazblue or asian girls or pokemon or disney.

If you want something in the first post, just send me a PM, it makes everything SOOOOO much easier.

I enjoy my status as head of the San Antonio scene. Granted, I'm not the only person making tournaments anymore (I'm thankful more people have stepped it up), but I still do my part for the community, and I'm not even a serious Brawl player.

So just send me PM's when you want something added to the first post......

srsly.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah, that's no problem.

You just rarely post or anything. I get the implication that you're rarely online because of it, lol.

But alrighty then.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I am so bored.

So im actually gonna say this...any wanna play br... *breathes slowly* anyone wanna play brawl?

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
you'd still be the head of SA tournaments n all, i think what espy is saying that its probably easier for a person who is heavily involved in the brawl community and conversations is easier to update the OP. Unless you REALLY enjoy updating the OP, its more of a conveniance factor for both us and u.

EDIT: wtf 2 people posted while i was typing this

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Same thing with me and Blazblue.

Just say you'll do it and we ill play at S.L.U.T.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Suspect, wanna come over? Kyro should be here within the next hour or so.

BTW, this is an invitation to anyone. Bring wii's if your interested.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Stop changing your name suspect >.>

Also, I'm buying a second xbox 360 stick, so I'll have a set up with two sticks available for anyone who cares to play real fighting games like a man =p

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
And, cue the race wars.

Also, if you fight gangs based on the rival versions color...
Does that mean Whites fight Blacks?

Is White version's default character named Cracker?

Do you get less money in Black?

Am I required to get White version? Am I a poser if I get Black?

Is the third game going to be Grey version? Does that make GreyFox happy?

Why is Zoroark still so gay, while Zorua is adorable?

So many questions... So few answers in that article...

Edit: I started reading the comments in the article and read this: "People are gonna need to use a DSi XL with Pokemon Black."

****ing LOL.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
New game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:);):psycho::p

Jujment Day May 29, two dys before my B Day Hype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I found out about Pokemon B/W via text from Reflex while I was playing Brawl...officially hyped.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Wow, Pokemon Black and White. Well it looks like I'll be done with HGSS really soon then. :D

@Max10n: You **** straight if there is a Grey version, I'm gonna jump all over that beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom