• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Funny, when I asked when PT climbed up more, that was Prixas's response. "Reflex". Apparently, it works for them still. Even though PT has dropped since Reflex got busy. In fact, he's dropped to just about where...he was before Reflex picked him up, just up a few above the previous average for PT?

Wait, what, I'm more or less correct? Shocking, I know.
I don't understand where you're going with this at all. XD

Doesn't really matter, though. I don't see PT getting much higher, unless some AT is found to drastically alter gameplay.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Message from McClusky Regarding Mizuumi-con:

If you're going tomorrow and are bringing a set-up, please try to show up between 10 and 11. Kyle will be there with the volunteer badges and whatnot.

Mmhmm. See you guys there.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
There has never been an Ike to take out a top level player.
Technically, if you consider Legan a top player even though he uses Link: Kirk beat him in a tournament. >_> <_<

And Ninjalink has taken out a few people with Ike way back, I just don't remember who. I know one was a Falco....

And Mr.Doom took a game off of Ally's MK. >_> <_< Nearly took the third game as well, IIRC it went down to last hit.

AND: technically if Hylian counts, Slaps took him out and Slaps is the second worse Ike in Texas results wise. :D Though apparently I was wrong on if Hylian or Kirk placed higher in the tournament they were both at. I didn't remember all of the top spots in the correct order, sue me.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
TO EVERYONE BRINGING EQUIPMENT TO MIZUUMI CON!

Please show up before 12 noon, 11 am if possible. I want to have the gameroom open to the public by then.

I will be starting Brawl between 1 and 2. If are no pending people on the way, I would like to start ASAP so we can also do teams.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
PX, Hylian, SkyPirate (an Olimar main new to our scene), and me are coming.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
We should all go to Gamestop after the tourney today and get Jirachi together.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
TvC is win. :D *button mashes randomly until I figure out a good move and then spams it*

Now, I just have to actually figure out the controls, and then I'm all set to unlock the rest of the characters. lol

Suspect

Smash Hero
yea it feels good being here in guam where i can win tournaments now.

edit: So i heard yall were making fun of my umad trolling....well guess what guys?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Just got home.

Good stuff today guys. Too fun.
Shoutsies when the results thread gets put up.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I thought you already signed up for me. Get me a badge. It's $35 right?
Send me a PM about it. Sorry I completely forgot about it but I'll get it now for you. All I need is #, full name, and age.

GOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!!!!!!

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Those calzones are made of win.

Nike knows what I'm talking about. It was so big I gave him half of it. It beats the crap out of 5 dollar footlongs from Subway.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
any pizza, any size, any toppings for $10 is made of pure win. just a buck more for stuffed crust.

i've still got half of it saved, just waiting to be in my mouth.

Nike, dontdoit!

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
WOAH WOAH. Maybe you've been out the hood too long to remember you just can't go around calling any ol' *** a scavenger when he's a lil hustla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom