• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Horrors if ever were Disney to do to Pokemon if they syndicated and edited it like what they did to the original Power Rangers?
If Disney produces it when I direct it, that won't be a problem. ;)

And Tofer, you know we're gonna do it. Original season, or are we gonna bust out different seasons? :p

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
If Disney produces it when I direct it, that won't be a problem. ;)

And Tofer, you know we're gonna do it. Original season, or are we gonna bust out different seasons? :p
And I don't get to join in the marry making Ziggy? D:

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Dang, we gonna make a trio out of it? Sounds legit to me.

Also, you fellas need to memorize the Pokerap.
Oh son you too slow.

What do you want? I got PokeRap and PokeRap GS. Get @ me boi. ;D

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Man Ziggy, I can sing you both versions.

In full.

Without breaking a sweat.

I know those two songs from cover to cover.

In short, yes Axel, I got it memorized. :p

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I sang the original Pokemon theme song and the Pokerap for my school's talent show in third grade. It was me and three friends, and we all wore matching Pokemon shirts. And when our group was done singing, I slid on my knees and thrusted my Golduck in a pokeball in the air. All the girls on the playground asked us where we got our Pokemon from, haha.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I sang the original Pokemon theme song and the Pokerap for my school's talent show in third grade. It was me and three friends, and we all wore matching Pokemon shirts. And when our group was done singing, I slid on my knees and thrusted my Golduck in a pokeball in the air. All the girls on the playground asked us where we got our Pokemon from, haha.
Very nice.

@Sus: Digimon is great, but only up to the end of season 2. After that you should stop watching. :)

@Nike: Mentioned for truth. Hey Nike, let me come over so I can record that MM. :D

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
NOOOO.

Suspect has to get his *** over there. I wanna record that MM. D:

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Zigsta PokeRap is legit. I vote for that one, and the original theme too.

Let's do THIS!

Nike after hearing that song at the smash fest, when I got home I downloaded that song. It is so good.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Oh **** still got the CDs
2BA Master - Track 12
Pokemon The First Move - Track 13
Wher my CD Player at? Do et old school

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Whoa, whoa, whoa, Tyson.

Digimon has it's legit moments just like Pokemon. But I'll take Tentacruel over WereGarurumon any day, and those are my favorites in their respective shows. :D

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman

I wanna see this pkmn tri- quart- [insert # of ausum ppl singing]tet =D

...but Digimon is awesome too >....> they're digital monsters...they are the champions 8D

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Renamon's hot, but Gatomon's much more cute.

That, and Gatomon ***** so hard in Digimon Rumble Arena 1, even though I played both Rena and Gato.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
Yeah it was the same thing with me.

Also SOS I am interested in the KOF 11 you have, how much for it?
10$ comes with everything including game' case' and manual. hit me up at 210-289-0107 anytime u want to pick anything up or just browse.

I don't mind if it's not a slim.

I'm interested in the PSP + Darkstalkers altogether.
i'd be willing to sell you my psp with all its games (sorry i looked and i ended up selling darkstalkers a while ago >.<) but i can get a copy if u absolutely need.) for $150 its in great condition. (comes with box' manual/ system' alot of games' and charger of course. oh and all games have manuals except tekken because i bought it used -.-

Darkstalkers :bigthumbu

S.O.S has good taste in games btw
thank you.

I was about to say the same thing Suspect, at least portable games. MMZ1-4 are legit, I recommend them to anyone that enjoys megaman and a very challenging game (especially hard mode). I was inspired to make my username because of one of the bosses in that series :)

B/c I see X-2 and DOA Volleyball for non portable, and those are lol.

For SOS (and Morrigan lovers):

Best catfight?

the megaman zero seriies was the best ****ing side scroller to exist on a portable. period. ^.~ and yay 4 q bee <3

@SOS: Lilith is like over 1000 years old.

Also, why is it that everyone here hates Chun-Li? :(:(:(
true. she may be over a 1000 yrs old but shes still trapt in a 8 year old body. :(

SOS: 100$, you can keep the games and I'll take the rest. Only dealio is that I'm 4hrs away, so if we hit a deal, can you mail it? And if not, my pop can go gets and mail to me x3

Also, best thread evar? there r bewbs everywhere

$100 sounds fair. soul cal4 is the only game i played on the 360 anyways. >.> but i dont mail so your pop will have to come by 4 it.

also TRIFORCE DS GREAT CONDITON 4 sale COMES WITH Pokemon diamond and various other pwnage titles GET AT ME!

i got rent to pay and women to feed.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll see about getting the money together, SOS.
I kinda don't have the money right now, but I'll be attempting to get the money ASAP.

I'll hit you up when I have it.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
I'll see about getting the money together, SOS.
I kinda don't have the money right now, but I'll be attempting to get the money ASAP.

I'll hit you up when I have it.
ok. i dont mind holding on to it for the time being.

also anyone interested in a gamecube' 4 controllers' phantasy star online 3' smash bros melee' animal crossing and 2 memory cards for $45? all good condition.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
10$ is a great price, I will call and make the trade whenever I have the time off from school and HW. Also do you have any extra PSP memory sticks?

I love Izzie's reaction to the both of them slapping each other. "I can't take my eyes off of it."

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
10$ is a great price, I will call and make the trade whenever I have the time off from school and HW. Also do you have any extra PSP memory sticks?

I love Izzie's reaction to the both of them slapping each other. "I can't take my eyes off of it."
sounds good. i have alot more fighters for ps2 if your interested. also i have 2 psp mem sticks. idk how much to ask for them tho. >.<

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
SOS, is the PSP I'm buying coming with a memory stick? Just asking because I don't know what I'm buying besides the PSP and supposedly the games.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
SOS, is the PSP I'm buying coming with a memory stick? Just asking because I don't know what I'm buying besides the PSP and supposedly the games.
what it comes with-

PSP (black)
charger
box
manual
games (includes silent hill origins unopened' star ocean 1 and 2(part 2 is amazing btw) megaman powered up' mega man maverick hunter x (remake of mmx1 in 3d) power stone collection (part 1 and 2) tekken dark ressurection' and dragoneers aria. i can also get u the darkstalkers game from gamestop if u want.
and memory stick. (allthough im leaving it up to you to erase all my game data' music' pics' pronz etc on the mem stick)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sounds good. Don't worry about the Darkstalkers game, I'll get that some other time.

Again, I'll be getting the money soon.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
Sounds good. Don't worry about the Darkstalkers game, I'll get that some other time.

Again, I'll be getting the money soon.
sounds good. just hit me up anytime. also if you want any other games for other consoles your more then welcome to come over and take a look.

also idk if aynone is interested but im also selling manga' anime' and anime/video game wall scrolls atm. **** i should just have a garage sale >.<

Nike.

Smash Hero
How much for the DS/Charger/Leafgreen/Diamond? Not really interested in the other titles but it's up to you to include them.

also anyone interested in a gamecube' 4 controllers' phantasy star online 3' smash bros melee' animal crossing and 2 memory cards for $45? all good condition.
super smash bros before hoez, don't do it!

(hold it for me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom