• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Chun-Li ain't even CLOSE to Morrigan status. For one, her thighs are disgustingly large (like, picture a woman from American Gladiator). Secondly, Morrigan makes her living off of seduction.

I guess Chun-Li's character is more ******/hardcore since she's a detective or whatever, but she is way hotter than Morrigan, lol.

She doesn't even look Asian in most of her artist renderings, so you can't even use yellow fever as a john.
Never said that I had Yellow Fever for her. I just think she is just sexy. You even said so yourself. :X

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
I am interested in ps1/ps2 games and tv. PM what you got :D
ps1 games 0 metal gear solid' legend of mana' legend of legaia' among various others.

ps2 games final fantasy 10-2 final fantasy 12 collectors editon. neo geo battle colliseum. megaman anniversary collection. samurai western. disgaea 2. mana khemia. atelier iris part 1 2 and 3. ar tonelico. magna carta. star ocean 3. la pucelle tactics. guilty gear accent core. mega man command mission. king of fighters 11. kof maximum impact. trapt. among various others.

I'll take that 360 of your hands if it's the white, 20gig arcade one for $80
its a 40 gig. its white. and $120. it has 2 controllers and 3 games. doa volleyball 2 rumble roses and soul calibur 4.

OH the DS too. Gotta get me some PKMN.
its a gold triforce editon. i have an sp and a ds triforce editon. ds games are rune factory1. harvest moon ds. harvest moon island of hapiness. sprung. and pokemon diamond. i also have a **** load of advanced and sp games. like mega man zero 1-4 zelda link to the past pokemon leaf green dounkey kong country etc.

I'm interested in your PSP, SOS.

Oh, is the PS2 you have a PS2Slim? If so, I'd be interested in that as well.
its not a slim but it has a hdd.

psp games i have are mega man maverick hunter x. mega man powered up. dark stalkers. tekken dr. power stone 1 and 2. dragoneers aria. prinny. silent hill origins (unopened) valkryrie profile. star ocean 1 and 2. others.

i also have a dreamcast and 2 original xboxs 2 sell with a **** load of games 4 both 4 cheap. all prices can be debated.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
its not a slim but it has a hdd.

psp games i have are mega man maverick hunter x. mega man powered up. dark stalkers. tekken dr. power stone 1 and 2. dragoneers aria. prinny. silent hill origins (unopened) valkryrie profile. star ocean 1 and 2. others.
I don't mind if it's not a slim.

I'm interested in the PSP + Darkstalkers altogether.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I was about to say the same thing Suspect, at least portable games. MMZ1-4 are legit, I recommend them to anyone that enjoys megaman and a very challenging game (especially hard mode). I was inspired to make my username because of one of the bosses in that series :)

B/c I see X-2 and DOA Volleyball for non portable, and those are lol.

For SOS (and Morrigan lovers):

Best catfight?

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
@SOS: Lilith is like over 1000 years old.

Also, why is it that everyone here hates Chun-Li? :(:(:(

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I agree, Suspect... their backstories are also much more ingenious and diverse than "LOL I WANT TO FIGHT THINGS BUT I MIGHT BECOME EVIL." And thank you for taking the bait, lol.

This is my favorite picture of Morrigan ever. I very rarely save pictures b/c I never really look over them again, haha... but I ****ing saved this the second I saw it.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Dang, Lobo with the hard bargains. Too bad it's still 80 dollars spent on a crappy system :) But at least it's cheap, lol.
Dang, PX be hatin' ALL day xP
Well I already have a Sexbox360 E7337, I just want another one to mod and stuffs >3, but the price on arcade360 new is like $130 now

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Dang, PX be hatin' ALL day xP
Well I already have a Sexbox360 E7337, I just want another one to mod and stuffs >3, but the price on arcade360 new is like $130 now
He's been hating recently on SA. :(

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
SOS: 100$, you can keep the games and I'll take the rest. Only dealio is that I'm 4hrs away, so if we hit a deal, can you mail it? And if not, my pop can go gets and mail to me x3

Also, best thread evar? there r bewbs everywhere

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I can just see that set as your background, Juan.
I don't set pictures of chicks (real or art) as backgrounds or anything, I find it kind of tacky and screaming in desperation, neither of which I am. I usually go with fantasy setting backgrounds or epic Gurren-Lagann art.

Right now it's some dude atop a hill summoning a full-screen phoenix XD

EDIT: I'm not hating really, just picking on your inferior taste in women, Greyfox, even video game women, and then picking on the XBOX, which frankly deserves it, haha (so many people that I know having issues w/ that thing).

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I don't set pictures of chicks (real or art) as backgrounds or anything, I find it kind of tacky and screaming in desperation, neither of which I am. I usually go with fantasy setting backgrounds or epic Gurren-Lagann art.

I feel the same way.

Take a guess what my background is. :p

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799

EDIT: I'm not hating really, just picking on your inferior taste in women, Greyfox, even video game women, and then picking on the XBOX, which frankly deserves it, haha (so many people that I know having issues w/ that thing).
Red: I'm sorry if I like Asian girls over White girls. >_>
Yellow: Again, I'm sorry for picking my all time fav VG female, tied with Zelda.
Blue: Once more, I'm sorry that the thing is cheap and I can play Blazblue on it.
Green: Mine is still active and running.

Just hatin on my picks is more like it. >_>

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
both of u mad .

EDIT: Haha, well, just picking on you for the female tastes, the XBOX thing is from a purely technological perspective. They don't really have any game lineup advantage anymore either. I don't hate people for owning it, I just hate Microsoft for not making it better, is all.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman

It's all good~, if we all got a long, we all agreed on everything, we'd be a bunch of hippies amirite?

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
both of u mad .

EDIT: Haha, well, just picking on you for the female tastes, the XBOX thing is from a purely technological perspective. They don't really have any game lineup advantage anymore either. I don't hate people for owning it, I just hate Microsoft for not making it better, is all.
So I'm to jump on the White bandwagon and take it all the way down to the KKK HQ so they can skin me?

At any rate I'm alone on my taste of women, real and game. ._.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Why do they try to fight today?
I must make them pay twice as much
Might as well put the knife away
Now i use power tools, how bout now while you in the shower?
Scour you for six hours till outage of power outlets.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
So I'm to jump on the White bandwagon and take it all the way down to the KKK HQ so they can skin me?

At any rate I'm alone on my taste of women, real and game. ._.
Yellow fever is pretty huge in Texas, and even more so on the internet... it's just not normally a black taste, more often than not it's the white guys with it.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Why do they try to fight today?
I must make them pay twice as much
Might as well put the knife away
Now i use power tools, how bout now while you in the shower?
Scour you for six hours till outage of power outlets.
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/eminem/staywideawake.html

:)

@PX: Do I need to apologize again for having taste like that? I'm sorry but just cause its not normal doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Mind you that I don't hate White girls at all, I just like Asian girls better. Besides how would a person like yourself know what a Black man likes and/or dislikes. :X

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'm going to spam this link to Zigsta until he hates Pokemon as much as me.
Silly PX, not even Zac Efron can stop my Pokelove!

And now that I know how much you hate the Pokemon theme song, I have a new song to sing during car rides! :D

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Horrors if ever were Disney to do to Pokemon if they syndicated and edited it like what they did to the original Power Rangers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom