• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Im actually changing my guess to that Lee guy. Heard he had a good snake and uses ganon so im assuming he wants to play k primes ganon

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Lol you're evil DMK. Good stuff.

But I'm sure to see you come to this tourney.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
rofl, unless i missed it i think there should be a power ranking for san antonio and san angelo. Combine or whatever but just for the fun

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
If it was combined, then here's how it would go

1. Dojo
2. Santi
3. Cake
4. Espy
5. MorningStar
6. Slim
7. Nike 20/Kite (If he still plays)
8. Ethan
9. Suspect
10. GreyFox

Yes I know that I put myself that low but thats to be realistic. In all honesty, Suspect and Ethan would be better than me but only by a small margin.

Anyways thats what I think it would look like if there was such a thing for SA^2

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
i totally disagree >_>

seeing as yes nike beat me in kirby dittos at wootz"friendlies" that does not make him better. i did place higher than him at that tourny also.... but that should not be the end all be all of that... Im to new to this game to be judged honestly so i don't deserve to be on the list :( ....for now

There are others not mentioned.

Toxic
K prime
ZSDK -HOW COULD YOU FORGET HIM!? lol
ZAHIA-(spelling)
Tim-Spamchu
lightmare

This is what i see it as

1.Dojo
2.Santi
3.Cake -i have never heard of him but im trusting you on this
4.Espy
5.ZSDK aka Fireluigi
6.Zahia
7.morningstar
8. k prime
9. slim
10. toxic

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
lolololololol

I love how everyone keeps guessing. Although it sucks a number of people seemed unable to get the day off for this tournament.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I lol'd too :D

Grefox: Kites better than both me and slim. Slim has beaten me in tourny once, but im sure I could take him now. Til then though he does deserve the spot above me.

And suspect was right, you forgot 4 good players

Suspect: I dont think we should count wootz tournies. It was bad. Morningstar nearly lost to Papi. PAPI.

Oh, and san angelo only has 4 players that travel. The other guys name i forgot. Combining 2 Cities when one has 20ish ppl and the other has 3-4 isnt a good idear. Especially then they would all take the top of the list.

I wished I liked the game more.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

T-REX!

Smash Apprentice
Toxik's up there? Mindgames, or something?
Edit:w00t 100th post.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
I lol'd too :D

Suspect: I dont think we should count wootz tournies. It was bad. Morningstar nearly lost to Papi. PAPI.
Yea i was not really counting the wootz tourny, that was just me saying "hey if you're gonna say this...then what about this?" I wouldn't count anything that happened at wootz lol

Toxik's up there? Mindgames, or something?
Edit:w00t 100th post.
Well i mean he is pretty good even tho he only uses top tier characters so he can be seen as somewhat a tier ***** but that does not matter. I have beaten him before in fact if i had been in the scene more or played him more i would put me and that list in his spot. I don't know if ethan is better than him so i didn't put him on there.

K1T3

Smash Lord
Grefox: Kites better than both me and slim.

I wished I liked the game more.
Actually I think the only time I've played you brawl was our fox vs kirby match and you 2 stocked me =P

I also wished I liked the game more...
I wanted to try playing brawl so I even took my Wii with me to hang out with some friends and we played a couple matches then switched to melee and couldn't go back so we played melee for hrs. It was fun =) My friend Mike is finally getting pretty good and around my level since he still practices and I don't.

I really have barely played this game at all since the last Final Smash and I scarcely get to play melee either, so it's probably better to leave me off of any lists =)

I need people to play with otherwise I don't touch smash at all =(
People should come over and play me sometime, I would be good practice at either game. Or does anyone live close to UTSA? I could smash with people that live around there. Anyone live around Castle Hills/NW Military? I'm around there every now and then too.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
i totally disagree >_>

seeing as yes nike beat me in kirby dittos at wootz"friendlies" that does not make him better. i did place higher than him at that tourny also.... but that should not be the end all be all of that... Im to new to this game to be judged honestly so i don't deserve to be on the list :( ....for now

There are others not mentioned.

Toxic
K prime
ZSDK -HOW COULD YOU FORGET HIM!? lol
ZAHIA-(spelling)
Tim-Spamchu
lightmare

This is what i see it as

1.Dojo
2.Santi
3.Cake -i have never heard of him but im trusting you on this
4.Espy
5.ZSDK aka Fireluigi
6.Zahia
7.morningstar
8. k prime
9. slim
10. toxic
Lol. Sorry i did forget those guys on accident cause i hardly ever see them as much but I actually see that 10 list really good.

Though I'm not good enough to be up there myself, I wouldn't have put it any better myself. Though I honestly think Nike 20 is higher than Toxic but I can't remember who he plays =/

And to save myself the trouble, Lightmare isn't all that good IMO. That one victory over Slim kinda threw me off cause I was like 'Slim is much better than that'. Also Zaiah is in prospection to be joining our crew.

EDIT: My Re-Done version of a top 10 for SA^2

1. Dojo
2. Santi
3. Espy
4. Cake
5. K Prime
6. ZSDK
7. Zaiah
8. MorningStar
9. Slim
10. Nike 20

Lol I doubt this will be official but this is quite fun to do :)

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Whoa man watch what you say.

There ARE black people on this board >=(

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
This just might happen.

Anybody willing to house us?
If I didn't live in a two-room residence hall, I'd do it. Seriously.

If you take Santi, I want matches with all of you. I can't get any better unless I play you guys, and know what I have to aim for.

I mean, the closest I've gotten is almost taking out Hylian (No johns Hylian), and I KNOW that match could've gone either way. I want someone to utterly destroy me.

I also wished I liked the game more...
I wanted to try playing brawl so I even took my Wii with me to hang out with some friends and we played a couple matches then switched to melee and couldn't go back so we played melee for hrs. It was fun =) My friend Mike is finally getting pretty good and around my level since he still practices and I don't.

I really have barely played this game at all since the last Final Smash and I scarcely get to play melee either, so it's probably better to leave me off of any lists =)
Hey. You know all that Brawl negativity you bring around?

Yeah, take it somewhere else. I'm tired of hearing "Brawl this, Brawl that".

C'mon now.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Final Smash 5 will be January, so that should give everyone enough time to take off and be ready n stuff.

And it'll be two days if Cliff lets me.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
There should be some sort of Melee tournament around Christmas time. Like at Gamelot or UTSA or something.

Hey. You know all that Brawl negativity you bring around?

Yeah, take it somewhere else. I'm tired of hearing "Brawl this, Brawl that".

C'mon now.
Yeah, that wasn't Brawl negativity, it was Melee positivity. He didn't say anything bad about Brawl. Chillaaaaaaax.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah, that wasn't Brawl negativity, it was Melee positivity. He didn't say anything bad about Brawl. Chillaaaaaaax.
The implication was present.
Melee is a great game, that's truth.

I want to cry. Dojo would come down if someone could house him...;_;

GreyFox? Suspect?

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
There should be some sort of Melee tournament around Christmas time. Like at Gamelot or UTSA or something.

I'm definitely considering it. I would do it purely for Melee. The only brawl allowed would be hacked Brawl.

I'm assuming you'd house Dallas Chris?

And it would be cheaper, so I could get a better turnout. 5 door fee and 5 for the pot, kinda like Trader's Planet prices.

We'd probably get more setups and have time for teams too :)

What you think is a good date everyone? Like right after finals maybe?

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
The implication was present.
Melee is a great game, that's truth.

I want to cry. Dojo would come down if someone could house him...;_;

GreyFox? Suspect?
Sorry, I can't this time around. I still live with the parents and there's absolutely no room for anyone but the fam :(

Trust me and Believe me, that if i had my own place Smashfest and OoT players are welcome :)

Lately Gamelot isn't the best choice to game =/

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You can stay here in Austin as long as you dont mind being an hour away.
There you go Dojo, do it.

I'm definitely considering it. I would do it purely for Melee. The only brawl allowed would be hacked Brawl.

I'm assuming you'd house Dallas Chris?

And it would be cheaper, so I could get a better turnout. 5 door fee and 5 for the pot, kinda like Trader's Planet prices.

We'd probably get more setups and have time for teams too :)

What you think is a good date everyone? Like right after finals maybe?
I'd actually be pretty cool with that. After Finals I'm gonna be exhausted.
A bit of Melee fun wouldn't be too bad, I guess.

I'm actually already bored with Brawl+. That didn't last very long.
Brawl+ is fun, but I personally hate the directional airdodge. It's stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom