• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Toxic was at the wootz tourny he placed 7th i think.

Ethan is not better than me >_> :(

lol if me and morningstar take 1st at teams at wootz we demand rank up lol

I wish ethan was not banned from "lol banned from a store"

Me and star have a good team, we almost took out sethlons team saturday. Espy said he might go, im wondering who he will team with. Maybe dmk again if he come down

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Toxic was at the wootz tourny he placed 7th i think.

Ethan is not better than me >_> :(

lol if me and morningstar take 1st at teams at wootz we demand rank up lol

I wish ethan was not banned from "lol banned from a store"

Me and star have a good team, we almost took out sethlons team saturday. Espy said he might go, im wondering who he will team with. Maybe dmk again if he come down
Maybe but I can't remember and neither can Wootz cause the results end at 7th place and not 8th and Toxic's name wasn't on there.
Well there is talk about Ethan being better than Nike 20 and being close to MorningStar which IMO is kinda hard to believe but I'm not gonna question that.
Well I honestly don't know if teams will help the Indiviual ranking cause well everyone player has a teammate to run with. Perfect example would be Team Reggie Kush. You, Suspect, didn't place top 5 in last tourney but got 3rd in teams. Nothing against your playing skill or style, I just don't think that it would help your ranking placements.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Maybe but I can't remember and neither can Wootz cause the results end at 7th place and not 8th and Toxic's name wasn't on there.
Well there is talk about Ethan being better than Nike 20 and being close to MorningStar which IMO is kinda hard to believe but I'm not gonna question that.
Well I honestly don't know if teams will help the Indiviual ranking cause well everyone player has a teammate to run with. Perfect example would be Team Reggie Kush. You, Suspect, didn't place top 5 in last tourney but got 3rd in teams. Nothing against your playing skill or style, I just don't think that it would help your ranking placements.
Yea i know, but neither did morningstar. In fact we both tied for 9th and then got 3rd in teams, but i understand

I think nike20 just does not know how to play against ness/lucas

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=272453476&blogID=438911629

toxic did get 7th

Ethan has beat morningsar before

T-REX!

Smash Apprentice
GG's. Crazy fun, my fast falling with marth's nair to "OH MY GOD WHERE'D MY SECOND JUMP GO?"
Funny. Squirtle mindgames are great, too. Crazy sick kirby and PT man :]

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
GG's. Crazy fun, my fast falling with marth's nair to "OH MY GOD WHERE'D MY SECOND JUMP GO?"
Funny. Squirtle mindgames are great, too. Crazy sick kirby and PT man :]
thanks man :) you have a very good rob and marth "spike on edge WTF?!" lol

why dont you go to tournies?

T-REX!

Smash Apprentice
I do, but only sometime's. I went to the first Gamelot monthly and the wootz one recently, hopefully I'll be able to go to one in December. LMFAO at the jiggz rollout nonsense vs ROB though, when I was floating away and you got tumbled of doom XD

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
I do, but only sometime's. I went to the first Gamelot monthly and the wootz one recently, hopefully I'll be able to go to one in December. LMFAO at the jiggz rollout nonsense vs ROB though, when I was floating away and you got tumbled of doom XD
ROFL i remember that, i was like "OMG!" haha that was funny

were you that kid that played nike20 at wootz? that's the only player i remember using r.o.b

T-REX!

Smash Apprentice
I couldn't stop laughing when you were tumbling, and yeah, I am. He's pretty good, but IMO you got a better Kirby than him. But then again, I only played two matches vs him.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
I couldn't stop laughing when you were tumbling, and yeah, I am. He's pretty good, but IMO you got a better Kirby than him. But then again, I only played two matches vs him.
Oh ok i know who u are now, yea that tourny i didnt do very well, i did good at the last gamelot tho

should of went it was fun

Don't you owe him some money matches or something? lol

T-REX!

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, he challenged me, but he never showed up at the gamelots weekly week before last. Hopefully we can get this nonsense cleared up this week :] Marths pretty good, I think I may use him and ROB at the next tourney. But it's only a two day old marth lol XD

T-REX!

Smash Apprentice
I know, but whatever, he's a cool kid to chill with either way and doesn't he record matches?

T-REX!

Smash Apprentice
are you in san antonio? cuz im down :DDDD

And yes. Me not being there last week was lame. I dont see why I cant go this wednesday, so i should be there.
Cool, you still wanna moneymatch or would friendlies be cool cus I'm broke?

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
lol true and i don't have to worry about him at the next tourny because it is meta banned lmao

so that takes out dojo, dmk, and then a few others that can only really beat me if they us MK

im gonna love it :)

Nike.

Smash Hero
It's all gravyyyyy. Friendlies works for me. And yes, I have a 2 gig (30 mintues) and my friend usually lets me borrow his giving me an hour of filming. Its a ***** to get it on youtube though.

Suspect!! D: I thought you would do better against him. We went nearly even at Hobo11 for 5 matches, him getting a 3stock and 4 1stock high% wins. darn Gness.

T-REX!

Smash Apprentice
I'm actually pretty good vs MK and gay and watch. It's D3 that kills me. And he's got a pretty good Diddy which he used at HOBO 11. And that's one of my worst matchups...I'm glad we won't have to worry about DMK though :D

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
It's all gravyyyyy. Friendlies works for me. And yes, I have a 2 gig (30 mintues) and my friend usually lets me borrow his giving me an hour of filming. Its a ***** to get it on youtube though.

Suspect!! D: I thought you would do better against him. We went nearly even at Hobo11 for 5 matches, him getting a 3stock and 4 1stock high% wins. darn Gness.
Well i just choked hard, it was my first time playing him. I did better in teams, me and star split them up and i fought sethlon a few times. But yea gness >_>

ill play sethlon again one day and do better

I'm actually pretty good vs MK and gay and watch. It's D3 that kills me. And he's got a pretty good Diddy which he used at HOBO 11. And that's one of my worst matchups...I'm glad we won't have to worry about DMK though :D
I heard DMK has been using marth recently but i dont know how good he is with him

T-REX!

Smash Apprentice
I heard DMK has been using marth recently but i dont know how good he is with him
Beast! My good friend plays Marth and I play him almost every day, but I understand DMK is most likely better.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wow, lots of posts since earlier today.
I SHOULD be going on Wednesday, but I want to go for Brawl. I needs me some practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom