• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well Bluezaft's strategies with Marth, Fox, and Sheik are all pretty gimp heavy, as are my Fox and Marth.

So the only time there wasn't a large amount of gimping involved on both ends is when I was playing Falco, but then I would be getting gimped still so... yeah lol.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Can someone tell me ow to put saved replays onto your computer so i can put on youtube?

im thinking i can hook my psp up to my wii, transfer to my memory stick, then hook my psp up to my computer and transfer.

ZSdK

Smash Cadet
Can someone tell me ow to put saved replays onto your computer so i can put on youtube?

im thinking i can hook my psp up to my wii, transfer to my memory stick, then hook my psp up to my computer and transfer.
Nah you can't put them on the computer. You can only record them with a capture card or w/e. I think that replays are nothing but data of the buttons you pressed during the match. So when when you play the replays, brawls engine plays the characters based n the button data.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Nah you can't put them on the computer. You can only record them with a capture card or w/e. I think that replays are nothing but data of the buttons you pressed during the match. So when when you play the replays, brawls engine plays the characters based n the button data.
thats pretty g@y

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Yea, it is pretty gay but, i have a video camera that records so I'm good to go.

@Suspect: I've almost got your matches done so they should be up sometime this week give or take if I feel up to it.

I didn't realize i have so much matches to record and upload >.<

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
WHAT MATCHES? the ones from ethans? i didnt know you were uploading those, cool.

I have a webcam that records videos i think....brb "goes and experiments"

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I went to a small, MK-Banned tournament this weekend. It was so awesome, the finals were Me (Sonic) vs. some dude's Yoshi. Friggin' awesome matches.

Anywhos, since there is no Wednesday thing this week, is anyone having any kind of Smashfests?

Preferebly Friday?

Oh, and GreyFox, I got Brawl+.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
I went to a small, MK-Banned tournament this weekend. It was so awesome, the finals were Me (Sonic) vs. some dude's Yoshi. Friggin' awesome matches.

Anywhos, since there is no Wednesday thing this week, is anyone having any kind of Smashfests?

Preferebly Friday?

Oh, and GreyFox, I got Brawl+.
thanks for letting us know about the tournament :(

lmao@your sig

chickenwing2k2

Smash Apprentice
I'm just curious about something:

Why is there still a debate on Brawl+? It isn't going to be legal for tournament play anytime soon? so why continue to talk abot the game?

I mean, i wouldn't play it because it isn't going to be tournament standard for the rest of the counrty (or is it already??) so why bother playing it now?

I would really like to know....

Kyle: i need 3 TV's for this saturday....GUARANTEED no questions asked...i have 3 ps3's...so i need 3 tv's....kthxbai

Nike.

Smash Hero
Yea, it is pretty gay but, i have a video camera that records so I'm good to go.

@Suspect: I've almost got your matches done so they should be up sometime this week give or take if I feel up to it.

I didn't realize i have so much matches to record and upload >.<
Its an EXTREMELY big hastle. I have about 10 more matches that i dont want to upload cuz its just too annoying.

Nike.

Smash Hero
When and where? Havent brawled since the wootz tourny (been playing melee the whole time) but I am most certainly down :D

T-REX!

Smash Apprentice
Online maybe? Also, I'm having a gameish kinda thing with some buddies and I'm the only smash player going but they want me to bring both brawl and melee, you down to come? It's sometime saturday.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I dont own a wii :o And I will be in Austin on saturday to watch my cousins state cross country meet. Which means I will also not be attending the Gamelot tourny :/

T-REX!

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I don't have any cash so I can't go. Sucks no weekly gaming this week.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
yea i work saturday so i wont be there either.

gamelot will be kirbyless now lol

ok t-rex, ill add u and be on in 5 min

T-REX!

Smash Apprentice
Ah, whoops. But yeah, my dad's making me drive to the store, so maybe tomorrow?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I dont own a wii :o And I will be in Austin on saturday to watch my cousins state cross country meet. Which means I will also not be attending the Gamelot tourny :/
Yeah, I don't have any cash so I can't go. Sucks no weekly gaming this week.
yea i work saturday so i wont be there either.

gamelot will be kirbyless now lol

ok t-rex, ill add u and be on in 5 min
Sweet merciful gods.
I have a feeling this monthly will be lacking in attendance...*gulp*

C'mon guys, step it up, I wanna play me some Brawl.
And if there's a Melee tournament, then count me in :D

Oh, and yes, my temporary sig (maybe?) is too good.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
My Wednesdays are finally free... All I need left is transportation... -_-

and a blue painted hedgehog wearing white-striped red shoes and green eyes is real enough, I wouldn't be surprised if a two-tailed yellow fox wearing white-striped red shoes and blue eyes appears sooner or later.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
@Espy: Man your sig is too good. If you have online, I'll play you on that.
Also, if there's a place to smash then please post up cause i wanna brawl. with most of the competition out of the way, there's no reason why i can't place somewhere =/.
Ok, I have Brawl+ and still is messing around with that. If we do meet up then ill run that with you :)

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Sweet merciful gods.
I have a feeling this monthly will be lacking in attendance...*gulp*
Would you think it'd be as much as October's more or less? By the way, I should be able to attend this months as well. I just need to work on my 'naner technique and need to understand more about my Diddy's spacing.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
@Espy: Man your sig is too good. If you have online, I'll play you on that.
Also, if there's a place to smash then please post up cause i wanna brawl. with most of the competition out of the way, there's no reason why i can't place somewhere =/.
Ok, I have Brawl+ and still is messing around with that. If we do meet up then ill run that with you :)
Sig is way too good indeed.

Unfortunately, I am unavailable online until mid-December, so that's that.

Brawl+ is cool and all, but I really couldn't care too much for it. I also think the directional air-dodge is a bit tacky. L-Canceling is pretty sweet though, and the hitstun is meh.

If anything, I'd just have the hitstun, L-Cancel, and No Tripping on, but I'm cool with wavedash as well.

Oh, and all the other crazy shiz you can do with Gecko is just too fun.

Would you think it'd be as much as October's more or less? By the way, I should be able to attend this months as well. I just need to work on my 'naner technique and need to understand more about my Diddy's spacing.
Wednesday of this week is off, incase you didn't read earlier. If all of the other San Antonio regulars show up, we SHOULD have somewhere around 13-18 people, hopefully. There are other tournaments going on that day though, so you can also go for those as well, not to mention that I'm sure there will be several Brawl friendlies available.

I'll help you with your banana set ups and technique if you need it, and I'm sure GreyFox wouldn't mind playing you in some friendlies either.

I also need to step up my Sonic game, so I'll see what I can do before Saturday.
It doesn't look like there will be any Smashfests before then either, so I'll see the bulk of you guys on Saturday at Gamelot.

I'll try coaxing several buddies of mine to go to add up on numbers.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Espy is moar upset about us not going because his prize money will go down :)
I haven't won a single Gamelot tournament, and you know it. (Although there have only been two...)

I honestly couldn't care about the money too much. I just like to play. It's really difficult to get better if nobody shows, yes?

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
I haven't won a single Gamelot tournament, and you know it. (Although there have only been two...)

I honestly couldn't care about the money too much. I just like to play. It's really difficult to get better if nobody shows, yes?
Ha it was just a joke, but you did get second twice....and that gives ya money lol

im still trying to make it somehow, ill see if i can leave work early since it starts at 2.

Also i should have gunstar heroes :bee:

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Ha it was just a joke, but you did get second twice....and that gives ya money lol

im still trying to make it somehow, ill see if i can leave work early since it starts at 2.

Also i should have gunstar heroes :bee:
Just gimmie a call/text on the tournament day. 210 723 5386 I'll make sure your match is delayed.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Sweet, I wanna play Gunstar with ya'll :)

Anyways, I'll defiantly be there cause I finally have that day off *jumps in the air in excitement doing a fist pump* first Saturday in like 4 months that I have off.

I'll bring my setups if its needed (which it probably will be needed)

And also in hopes that DMK doesn't show up, but it wouldn't be him if he didn't =/

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Sweet, I wanna play Gunstar with ya'll :)

Anyways, I'll defiantly be there cause I finally have that day off *jumps in the air in excitement doing a fist pump* first Saturday in like 4 months that I have off.

I'll bring my setups if its needed (which it probably will be needed)

And also in hopes that DMK doesn't show up, but it wouldn't be him if he didn't =/
DMK is like the DSF of California.

He's everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom