• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Mario Kart

Smash Apprentice
True story, once Greyfox accidentally clicked on Tournament Mode, and I showed up at his house 10 minutes later.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
True story, once Greyfox accidentally clicked on Tournament Mode, and I showed up at his house 10 minutes later.
Couldn't believe my eyes when he showed up.

DMK i wanna play your Meta again. Hopefully my Snake can match your MK this time around. :)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Ha it was just a joke, but you did get second twice....and that gives ya money lol

im still trying to make it somehow, ill see if i can leave work early since it starts at 2.

Also i should have gunstar heroes :bee:
I've already told you...I **** Gunstar Heroes.
After the tournament, we must play it.

I couldn't care more or less who shows up, I just want a good attendance with interesting people.
Crossing my fingers for K Prime. He kicked my Sonic's *** with Pikachu last Wednesday. Oh, and FireLuigi, because his Diddy is too good.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
I've already told you...I **** Gunstar Heroes.
After the tournament, we must play it.

I couldn't care more or less who shows up, I just want a good attendance with interesting people.
Crossing my fingers for K Prime. He kicked my Sonic's *** with Pikachu last Wednesday. Oh, and FireLuigi, because his Diddy is too good.
yea he beat my kirby but not **** lol

i just played fireluigi online but he didnt use diddy

EDIT: i uploaded some matches i played today on wifi....just incase anyone wants to see them >_>

Nike.

Smash Hero
So your ROFL because your ROFL? Nice. Well, today I was at the mall. PARTICULARLY in the victoria secret store. They have hot manikins. :D

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I play marth in melee. Wanna know why?

Ask greyfox :D
No no no. I hate your Marth, and only cause I don't know a way around him at all :(
I suck so hard at Melee, it's unreal why I'm doing ok in Brawl >.<

But much love to you Nike 20.....just none for your Marth.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
So your ROFL because your ROFL? Nice. Well, today I was at the mall. PARTICULARLY in the victoria secret store. They have hot manikins. :D
why yes :)

Nike20 you are just to funny today, leave the manikins alone :dizzy:
No no no. I hate your Marth, and only cause I don't know a way around him at all :(
I suck so hard at Melee, it's unreal why I'm doing ok in Brawl >.<

But much love to you Nike 20.....just none for your Marth.
oh his marth beats the mess outta me too man

oh yea i was moonwalkin wit kirby yesterday in melee....Nike you missed it you should of came

edit: CHANGE THE POLL NOW AND HAVE IT BE WHETHER MK SHOULD BE BANNED OR NOT. SIMPLE YES OR NO

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
pfft. My Jiggs ***** everything in San Antonio that isn't named Caveman in Melee.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
*Wishes that I wasn't forced to leave early and miss out on that epic rest after Gamelot #2*
@ESPY: But if you can help out my 'naner techniques, it would be much appreciated seeing as Joe barely gets on Wi-Fi anymore to ask for Diddy training.

And Louis helped me realize a potential fatal flaw in my first round in Gamelot #2:
My Diddy won against Metaknight. I remain Diddy, opponent switches to Ness.
My Diddy lost to Ness. Instead of my opponent choosing character first because he won, I opted to switch to Lucas first. Then he switches back to Metaknight. A big mistake on my end thus...
My Lucas lost to Metaknight and to the loser bracket.

I better not make the same mistake this Saturday -_-

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion

K1T3

Smash Lord
pfft. My Jiggs ***** everything in San Antonio that isn't named Caveman in Melee.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Except any of the CC SA kids or the decent UTSA kids or Converse or SoS or etc....

You'd be hard pressed to make top 10 for melee in SA.

Now in teams though, you really are quite **** =)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Except any of the CC SA kids or the decent UTSA kids or Converse or SoS or etc....

You'd be hard pressed to make top 10 for melee in SA.

Now in teams though, you really are quite **** =)
Pfft, I could make top 10 if I really tried.
lol, pre-game johns?

Teams are, and always will be my favorite form of gameplay in SSB. It's too fun.
And I haven't played Caveman in ages, it's been quite a long time. (Really, only about 3 months, lol)

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
A reminder:

No games tonight at Gamelot :(

Practice online or invite some friends over to your house.

Tournament this weekend!

On and btw there will a special guest coming to the tournament..... dunno why he hasn't posted.

Speculate aways.......

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
ZOMG Greyfox you did leave the no tripping code on, on your wii when we played last night.

So unfair >_>
Suspect said:
Greyfox did u leave your no tripping code on? because i just realized you never tripped in any of our matches >_>
Ok just so you know right here and now, I can't go online with ANY codes on. I don't know why but i can't and that's that. I haven't looked at the vids just yet and see why I have yet to trip online during our matches. The best i can think of is that I've been jumping alot to prevent me from tripping.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Ok just so you know right here and now, I can't go online with ANY codes on. I don't know why but i can't and that's that. I haven't looked at the vids just yet and see why I have yet to trip online during our matches. The best i can think of is that I've been jumping alot to prevent me from tripping.
Maybe i just missed them then idk, but that's good about the no codes online :)

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Well I dunno if it was me or not but I in general can't go online with the codes but I don't mind at all :)

Nike.

Smash Hero
Im going to laugh so hard if the special guest is here for Soul Caliber or a game besides smash.

No really KM, spill the beans :D That way I can feel even worse about missing the tourny

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
ROFL i just played slim on wifi for the first time and his connection is horrible but he taking his win like it was a real match

took the announcer 10 seconds to count down from 3....you do the math on that lag of his lol

i just put my controller down basically cause i dont like quitting

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I'll give everyone a very small hint about the "special guest":

He's very likely to take first, and he doesn't play MetaKnight.

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I wanna get recording equipment soon...I might get a Dazzle...hopefully.
I has a Dazzle that I no longer use, though it's a "DVD Creation Station 200" so you probably want to buy a newer version rather than lending it to you unless you want to. Otherwise I'd have the same problem as you do: I've seemed to misplaced my video splitters, 'cept I connect it directly to a professional camcorder and I doubt I can sneak that out of the house.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll give everyone a very small hint about the "special guest":

He's very likely to take first, and he doesn't play MetaKnight.

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
...Mr. 3000?

I has a Dazzle that I no longer use, though it's a "DVD Creation Station 200" so you probably want to buy a newer version rather than lending it to you unless you want to. Otherwise I'd have the same problem as you do: I've seemed to misplaced my video splitters, 'cept I connect it directly to a professional camcorder and I doubt I can sneak that out of the house.
Hm, sounds interesting, if anything.
I'll see about it, but I'm going to try to get the newest version of Dazzle.
That, and I need to start saving up money for it, since I'm gonna buy Sonic Unleashed next Tuesday. :D

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
BOO!!! Well a man can dream right? Lol sorry Espy for taking that from you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom