• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
2.It is actually possible to grab MK from the Nado while grounded. I managed to do it once with a standing grab with Samus but didn't get it in a replay at the time. I would say to never try to grab MK through the Nado but if you really wanted to i would say use pivot grab, but again, DON'T try to grab MK out of the nado
When everyone says grounded Nado, do you mean it's start up frames? Or after it touches down post to initiation? Or both?

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Hay guyz, check the Character vs Character thread in Online Tournament Listings. Wazoo is taking over and restarting it from scratch. Issy and I are the only Samuses signed up, so far.

This thread is dying again. Hmm, I gotta question for KJ whenever he gets back.
You can ask away my friend, I get back tomorrow so I'll just take a look then.

To answer that whole MK thingy earlier:

Dair *
Bombs (IT HAPPENED ONCE) *
Zair *
Uair
CS
Utilt *
Ftilt (angled up on grounded, not worth it) *

Are all of the ones I've seen knock out of Nado, the *indicates I've only seen it happen from the top*

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Haha, it's kinda a random question KJ, but do you have a lot of melbourne shufflers in your area, since you are in... Britain? (you said you have a British accent, so I guessed). I saw a post somewhere that said poster was gonna learn shuffling but I don't remember where I saw it.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
lol, me and Dryn tried. IT's tough if you don't dedicate yourself too it. I'm sure if someone else was going to do it with me I'd be able to do it right now. Not sure on what Dryn's progress is, or if he stopped like I did.

Also need feed back on the video lol.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
lol, me and Dryn tried. IT's tough if you don't dedicate yourself too it. I'm sure if someone else was going to do it with me I'd be able to do it right now. Not sure on what Dryn's progress is, or if he stopped like I did.

Also need feed back on the video lol.
You got a vid :) I wanna see. I like learning new things, so I picked up Shuffling haha. Yea, my shuffling looks ********. It looks like I have a seizure haha. I can't transition from shuffle to running man. Definitely harder than it looks. Buh it's just for fun. I don't expect to be as good as those people in the compilation vids :laugh:

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
Plastic hitting plastic makes me feel sad.

Find some lightsaber sfx and make me happy

!!!!212dgaksjdkg;g

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Is KJ back home yet? ;___;

And lol @ the vid, Cherry.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Other M actually picks up right after Super Metroid iirc. It's not really affiliated with the Prime series except that it's also a metroid game.

Its link to Super Metroid is why I'm so excited for it. <3
I've been playing Metroid again in excitement.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Hey guys, please submit your tournament results to this thread. Any placing or tournament size will do as long as it has an entry fee.

To submit, please include
- Link to tournament results
- Link to tournament ruleset and entry fee
- Your gaming handle if it's not immediately obvious
- Characters used (no characters higher than E tier may apply)

The more results I get the more accurate the list will be. This is also a way to power-rank the players of your character.

edit: BEFORE YOU SPEND TIME GATHERING YOUR RESULTS: I'm not using tournaments that occured before August. It's simply too much work.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Did anybody know that the Democratic Republic of Congo is also called.......

Zaire

Top Bottom