• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Wow, i get back from a tourney and people are tryin to figure out my gender. No-Idea has MET ME in real life. He knows im a girl. And to that other guy who wonders if im getting marrried.....yes i am....to illmatic.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Lol, Her name is Allan. She's a sweety.

I'm shocked he didn't come by when vocal was calling her a girl, she's loves people thinking she's actually a she. We had a thread about it way back when, Wonder if Dryn remembers it or not :S it was one of our spam threads that didn't get deleted right off the bat, might ahve been before dryn got mod ship, Also the picture thread was kinda cool, not totally sure where it went though :S
I'm just gonna stick with this.

edit: and what Spelt just said :laugh:

/Xyrotroll

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
wow, so in my absence, I was almost arrested, I threw up half of a hamburger I had last night, however the other one I ate seems to have digested pretty well. My buddy almost got thrown in the drunk tank, I watched him get kissed by the hottest girl (maybe) in town, and then grab a toonie out of another friends breasts. his 21st was epic. I'm still drunk! anyone want to brawl?

Edit: I'm so ready to puke /iwantmymommy :(
this is how drunk I was last night.

Sorry you p[uked! but we almost got arrested for you.1 Like focuk you getting pusking, we almost got arreted! For literally, "Trying to fight someone" however we were simpluy tell\\ yeling at yourselves tryign to talk, and then yeloing at you to get home safe. Hope you enjoyed your night as much as I did. tequila it's gone btw, we an feel proud! yeah, I'm going to bed. Jeesus, what a weird *** night!

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
I have the feeling that Xyro IS a bunny o.O
Lawl

@Cherry: Wow man. That's why you should stay away from too much alcohol my friend. We wouldn't want you die to alcohol poisoning. Then we would lose like half of forum activity =3
lol j/k
But seriously, don't die ;)

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I plan on living a long life :p

Heres my schedule for the next week-ish.
This will be such an intence like 10 days for my liver. On the 22nd I have my birthday, on the 24th I have Kaitlins going away party, on the 26th we have a grad reunion, and then I have my going away party sometime after that and before the 1st of sept

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Wow, i get back from a tourney and people are tryin to figure out my gender. No-Idea has MET ME in real life. He knows im a girl. And to that other guy who wonders if im getting marrried.....yes i am....to illmatic.

I can't wait!

Sago

Smash Lord
GnG Chamipionships
8/14/10
$10 Entry
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=284041

1: North Dakota Norman |hunger| ($150)
2: Minnesota Moe / ($50)
3: Joker ($40)
4: marshall ($30)
5: Triple R ($20)
5: yoshq / ($20)
7: sin424 /
7: Dr. Shakaloo |sago| / / (SAMUS BABY)

lol i beat grimace and nappy at this tournament with samus. I lost every game i played as mk and got 7th using basicly only samus. Just to show i still love you guys.

You were using MK, you are not cool ;___;.
<3 Sago

Okay guys I'm off now, be good boys while I'm gone otherwise you will all suffer at the hands of my mighty british accent.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
GnG Chamipionships
8/14/10
$10 Entry
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=284041

1: North Dakota Norman |hunger| ($150)
2: Minnesota Moe / ($50)
3: Joker ($40)
4: marshall ($30)
5: Triple R ($20)
5: yoshq / ($20)
7: sin424 /
7: Dr. Shakaloo |sago| / / (SAMUS BABY)

lol i beat grimace and nappy at this tournament with samus. I lost every game i played as mk and got 7th using basicly only samus. Just to show i still love you guys.
Nou. Didn't know you still lurked these boards. Or do you just come here to gloat lol?
I've also jacked your colour, blue looks better on me anyways.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Just got bac from an event. I didnt do as good as i wanted in singles but olimar is impossible for samus. In teams i ***** HARD as hell. WHAHAHAHAHAH

1vs1

SPLIT 1: Zori (brood)==:olimar:
SPLIT 2: Jerm==:toonlink:
3: Smoom==:popo:
4: Ozz==:fox:
5: Xyro==:samus2:
5: Illmatic==:peach:
7: RT==:marth:
7: Kadin==:metaknight:
9: Leaf==:pikachu2:
9: P4==:metaknight:
9: Mr.T==:lucario:
9: Pj==:toonlink:
13: Ponyo==:toonlink:
13: Furbs==:yoshi2:/:dedede:

2vs2

1: Xyro+Ozz==:samus2:/:rob:+:fox:
2: Illmatic+Jerm==:peach:+:toonlink:
3: P4+Zori(brood)==:metaknight:+:olimar:
4: Mr.T+Lvl 9 Luigi==:diddy:+:luigi2:
5: Smoom+Kadin==:wario:+:metaknight:
5: Leaf+Pj==:pikachu2:+:toonlink:

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Just got bac from an event. I didnt do as good as i wanted in singles but olimar is impossible for samus. In teams i ***** HARD as hell. WHAHAHAHAHAH

1vs1

SPLIT 1: Zori (brood)==:olimar:
SPLIT 2: Jerm==:toonlink:
3: Smoom==:popo:
4: Ozz==:fox:
5: Xyro==:samus2:
5: Illmatic==:peach:
7: RT==:marth:
7: Kadin==:metaknight:
9: Leaf==:pikachu2:
9: P4==:metaknight:
9: Mr.T==:lucario:
9: Pj==:toonlink:
13: Ponyo==:toonlink:
13: Furbs==:yoshi2:/:dedede:

2vs2

1: Xyro+Ozz==:samus2:/:rob:+:fox:
2: Illmatic+Jerm==:peach:+:toonlink:
3: P4+Zori(brood)==:metaknight:+:olimar:
4: Mr.T+Lvl 9 Luigi==:diddy:+:luigi2:
5: Smoom+Kadin==:wario:+:metaknight:
5: Leaf+Pj==:pikachu2:+:toonlink:
Please tell me there are vids haha. I'm interested in seeing how a good fox plays and I need to know how Samus in doubles plays. I usually end up Zairing my team mate and I try not to spam homings as much. I usually just end up going for setups with Dair and trying to stock tank.

Edit: Also, good **** Xyro! It's pretty d*** awesome to see some low-mid tiers up there haha.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Please tell me there are vids haha. I'm interested in seeing how a good fox plays and I need to know how Samus in doubles plays. I usually end up Zairing my team mate and I try not to spam homings as much. I usually just end up going for setups with Dair and trying to stock tank.

Edit: Also, good **** Xyro! It's pretty d*** awesome to see some low-mid tiers up there haha.
Watch me yo!, I got a beastly fox. it's bout as awesome as my samus

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'd enjoy seeing some of Xyro's vids as well...
I've thought of teaming with a Jigglypuff or ROB, any thoughts? Anyone?
Samus is more-so a Stock Tank, with ROB and Jiggly, IMO.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Watch me yo!, I got a beastly fox. it's bout as awesome as my samus
Youtubing you right now heh heh.

i got vids. ill get them up now if u want.
Take your time Xyro. I'm sure I'll find them whenever you upload them (subscribe) haha.

Edit: Apparently I can't find vids of your fox Cherry. If I type cherry64 I get year old results and if I separate Cherry_64 - well, I just get a bunch of random stuff haha.

Player-3

Smash Hero
lp can't team with anyone until he shows up to tournaments he says he will

cough

cough cough

cough

COUGH

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
LP, yeah you'll be tanking with Jiggs as a partner. Only problem is that team has a fairly difficult time killing, except for off the stage.
I get that, i normally have to stay back and spam Zair and Missiles, while Jiggly just floats over them and uses Pound to cancel out anything she'd get hit by, like Missiles.

lp can't team with anyone until he shows up to tournaments he says he will

cough

cough cough

cough

COUGH
Shuddup P-3 >__>
Imma be there sometime, and i'm gonna lose, and ima ragequit, and i'll leave.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
I get that, i normally have to stay back and spam Zair and Missiles, while Jiggly just floats over them and uses Pound to cancel out anything she'd get hit by, like Missiles.

Shuddup P-3 >__>
Imma be there sometime, and i'm gonna lose, and ima ragequit, and i'll leave.
haha don't ragequit. I did terrible at the first 2 tourneys I went to. Even though I did terrible, it's pretty fun. It just sucks losing all your money so early haha.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Lawl, Yeah I don't have any vids of my fox :(

I just generally don't get many vids of me. But, and I repeat, "**** you, It's magic." :)

It's also my birthday!

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Hit 20 today. Been a brutal week for my liver though, few nights ago it was my buddies 21st, but I've gotten drunk for variouss different reasons every night and tonight my buddy is going to put me through payback, I was pretty responsible for making him throw up a few times. And tomorrow is my buds going away party, so there's some more Boozing, and then on the 26th We have an unorganized grad bbq, it's nice to see everyonee though!

I didn't get too drunk last night but I mixed boozes in weird orders and I feel like throwin' up. It sucks :(

Also I will be playing Super Street fighter 4 if anyone wants to join me, I work in 3 hours though

Player-3

Smash Hero
LP, i'm good at brawl AND melee, and in pools for melee i got double 4 stocked by sleepyk first match of the whole thing.

instead of getting mad that i suck, i continued to make 2nd seed 2-0ing everyone else, and then when i played him again in bracket i took him to 2 stocks, and 1 stock

tl;dr: learn from your mistakes, don't be dumb and continue making them

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
LP, i'm good at brawl AND melee, and in pools for melee i got double 4 stocked by sleepyk first match of the whole thing.

instead of getting mad that i suck, i continued to make 2nd seed 2-0ing everyone else, and then when i played him again in bracket i took him to 2 stocks, and 1 stock

tl;dr: learn from your mistakes, don't be dumb and continue making them
Nah, i'd rather lose, ragequit, rinse and repeat.
I've been playing for 2 years, and i've barely nudged up in my play style. I play a horrible Samus, Falcon, and Peach, mainly.
I'll go to the Monthly to socialize, but only this.
Psh, just keep Peacin' tourni's you'll get good rep
El oh el, for some reason, i find Peach's Dair attractive @_@

Top Bottom