• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
@Omega: 1 Meter? Morph Ball?
I remember it in a Logbook Entry of MP2 Echoes, but i always thought there was something wrong with that fact. 1 Meter= The size of a doorway, Horizontally mesured. Morph Ball is huge.

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
I remember it from a scan in MP1 when you scan the hole in the room beyond the hive totem when you get missles. The scannable hole describes it as roughly 1 meter in diameter and the Morph Ball fits almost perfectly. And when you think about it, when samus goes into the morph ball, her overall width doesn't change, mostly just height.

@Vocal: LOL! Did you not see when Xyro came in before and KJ asked Xyro if he was still with his girl? Then Xyro said he was getting married =3333

Noobicidal

Smash Master
But Xyro IS a woman! Why else would he be affectionately known as "The Green Lesbian"?

It all makes perfect sense.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
But Xyro IS a woman! Why else would he be affectionately known as "The Green Lesbian"?

It all makes perfect sense.
If he wanted to be a true Green Lesbian, he'd have to complete a task that required a Head of Cabbage, and some serious Chloroplast knowledge. Plus he'd have to become one hell of a botanist.
But then he'd still be a guy....
After that, if he wanted to be a woman, he'd need a surgeon, and a very very strong source of will. May god be with you, Xyro.*Xyro throws up peace symbol* *Xyro gets rolled into room for surgery*

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
If he wanted to be a true Green Lesbian, he'd have to complete a task that required a Head of Cabbage, and some serious Chloroplast knowledge. Plus he'd have to become one hell of a botanist.
But then he'd still be a guy....
After that, if he wanted to be a woman, he'd need a surgeon, and a very very strong source of will. May god be with you, Xyro.*Xyro throws up peace symbol* *Xyro gets rolled into room for surgery*
Lol

I enjoy the narration, plus I trust you enough to believe that Xyro actually is a guy - you've never lied to me before :)

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Lol, Her name is Allan. She's a sweety.

I'm shocked he didn't come by when vocal was calling her a girl, she's loves people thinking she's actually a she. We had a thread about it way back when, Wonder if Dryn remembers it or not :S it was one of our spam threads that didn't get deleted right off the bat, might ahve been before dryn got mod ship, Also the picture thread was kinda cool, not totally sure where it went though :S

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
Ok guys now i just feel like i am getting mind*bleeped* >.<

I remember when i was talking to Joe and Caitie (MD/VA Wolf main and his girlfriend for those who don't know and Caitie refers to Xyro as he. But like seriously. You guys are getting me so confusdulled right now =S

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I went through this on the Peach board with 3 dif people -.- I at least thought I was certain about Xyro, but now...

I'm just gonna call him a he and call it a day :laugh:

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Hahahahahaha. This is too gud xD.

Hahahaha The same thing happened quiet a few times, back in the day, I was tricked too.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Top Bottom