• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I'm getting the feeling this had to do with the British political system, something I have a basic understanding of but am not well-versed in o.o

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
*Looks at title*

Inner party system?....Hmm...
I agree Vocal, Inner Party does sound like a british political system...but, something about it tickles something in a back of brain, i can't seem to pin-point it though. But eh, what do i know? I hate politics =3

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
Seriously?
Well i am actually not surprised since although i listen to a lot of music, don't ask me who it is by because i almost NEVER know. Hell, i didn't even know that What Hurts The Most was by Cascada at first =3

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
That song was actually pretty decent i must say.

*EDIT*

@Noobicidal: As i stated, no i don't. I only knew that Cascada sang it. I did not know its actual origin. There are VERY few songs that i DO know the actual origin of, like Down with the Sickness by Disturbed (and that being one of the ONLY Heavy Metal songs i actually like)

Down with the Sickness is a SUPERB song, but since I actually like it, I highly doubt it's heavy metal :/.

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so i was HORRIBLY wrong. Disturbed is a rock band. So i am ignorant to music genres, so sue me =P
All i even care about music is how it SOUNDS, i usually don't care about who it is by or what category it is, but honestly, the fashion that Down with the Sickness is sung, i would not have thought it is rock.

There are different areas of rock tbh, some more loud/faster then others, but they all fall under the same genre.

It's best to just go with how it sounds like you said.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
I'm a man of the past. I like 80's funk, but I'll listen to anything short of country and screamo.

Edit: also, yea Omega for being a fellow insomniac haha. Going to bed =/= sleeping. Imma lie down and try to sleep.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
The new title stands for....

Wat?

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Sorry bout last night Omega, Iw as waiting to Play Lucas Perfected, turned out to be laggy as ****, we may be able to play sometime today though

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
@Cherry: Lol no problem.

@LP: Your avie...VeemonXGatomon? Ok...=3

@Darkshadow: Lol, i have been staying up till like 4 AM EST for most of the summer, but i stayed up till about 5AM watching the Bleach movies =3

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
@Omega: Yeeeep, just got into the need to part up with Blue, and this happened to show up :3

I think of this symbol whenever i say your name: Ω

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
Lol i hope you do think of Ω when you think of my name, that's how i intended it =3

I myself am a true-tale supporter of SpyroXCynder =3. That might actually be my next avatar =3

For some reason, i sort of fell in love with the =3 smiley lol

ZeroL

Smash Apprentice
Quiksilver got 3rd in a low tier tourney last weekend. I sadly only know the top 3 since germans don't post results (germans suck).

Low tiers:
1st = Mr-R :link2:
2nd = Luigi Player :ness2:
3rd = Quiksilver :samus2:

Teams:
1st = Koukin + Calzorz :diddy: + :snake:
2nd = Mr-R + iStudying :marth: + :diddy:
3rd = Staco + Luigi Player :metaknight: + :diddy:

Singles:
1st = Mr-R :marth:
2nd = Luigi Player :diddy:
3rd = Staco :metaknight:

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
I do not know how to fight Ness and Lucas. It seems as though their close range game isn't too bad. Lucas with his nair (SH = lagless?) > A combos, and the occasional rising dair >dtilt lock >fsmash. I need more MU experience against them.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
Ike can be a good character. He has a steeper learning curve though - in order for him to be at maximum effectiveness you must know ALL the tricks... jab tricks, idk I dunno them but you need to know them to be a good ike.

Otherwise they are just mediocre ikes yo

in other news, got warned by KJ for saying broiler/usmash da bess

this is all your fault sago/other guy who spammed broiler

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Epic. Lawlz, Sago and someone else MADE a thread based on the broiler, the only only funny samus boards have ever had, made by samus mainz. T'was good, Where you here for that Del? your join date says so Hahaha

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
I am actually quite surprised how difficult i find the Ike MU myself concerning the ratio. I am always caught off guard by his range and speed. The only leeway i have though is his horrid recovery. And i learned not to take him to BF =3
Ness i don't have much trouble with, Lucas on the other hand, is a different story. You can easily gimp both but before that point i have some trouble on Lucas.
Ness i find to be fairly predictable, usually spamming grounded PK fire, fair, and bair. I don't have much trouble with him. Lucas has that SHnair, that spammable PK fire, and a quick and powerful fsmash along with other things, but i hate getting caught by his usmash, that **** is painful to get hit by

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
Once they lose their second jump a good samus should not have much of any trouble gimping either. Zair and missles both knock them out of PK thunder is they haven't initiated the actual launch. A well spaced dair can also knock them out of it from what i have seen. Nair also works well if they haven't launched yet.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Omega's right guys, they PK boys aren't that tough once you really learn the MU.

and when you do you'll realize that A lucas is under rated, and his Fsmash makes little boys cry at night

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Don't worry Comp, I have always had problems with Ike as well, Xyro is more technical than us and therefor does way better than we do in that MU, I say it's like 60-40 for ike, but I don't have any reason to say that, I just get beaten way more often by ikes than I beat them

IYM!

Smash Lord
I do not know how to fight Ness and Lucas. It seems as though their close range game isn't too bad. Lucas with his nair (SH = lagless?) > A combos, and the occasional rising dair >dtilt lock >fsmash. I need more MU experience against them.
about Nair of Lucas, is some easy get out of there, just tap the stick up and done, about his ground game, his D ans U smash are some predictablres, but his Fsmash is very dangerous,

gimp him is some easy, and with samus, easier, just spami missiles (he cant absorb it) and Zair

about his upB, that give us a good opportiunuty to conect our Dair

i hope this help :)

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
I always make the fatal mistake over underestimating Ike as Samus since i have almost no trouble fighting Ikes as Mario.

ike has that god-forsaken fair, the longest i the game that gives a presentable amount of shield stun and push, and it has a fairly low slowdown for a move of its caliber, and he could always just jab his way out of punishment.

The way i see it, is that against ike you either play super defensive, or EXTREMELY aggresively. Ike has a bit of a deceptive speed for his power and his aggro-play is waaaaaaaaaay better than ours.
But if there is one move i hate, it is his jab, it is pretty much guaranteed damage if you don't get out of it immediately since he could just cancel into more jabs or a grab

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
Not necissarily. Ike can fastfall his fair VERY quickly and he goes into a crouch-like position when doing so, so he can essentially duck under your zair if he knows you are going to do it, and he can just SHFF and buffer a dash attack before you recover from an attempted zair if he out-predicted you. And he has such a massive range on that DA that chances are, he will hit you

Top Bottom