• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Also, Wine is good, you just need to try it in all the right places. Say, a Girls lap for instance? Psychology states that when you try something for the first time, if you want to give yourself the best shot of liking it, be able to associate it with a good memory.

And ****it, I love women. So now I'll only drink wine with girls, but holy crap, for starters it's so much cheaper than beer and gets you drunk way faster :\ and never like stupid drunk (rarely happens to me either, only reason I was sick was because I have a legit cold). Honestly a win win situation. I go out the most out of everyone here and I'm just about to go into College, Oh liver, I'm sorry buddy :(

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Also, Wine is good, you just need to try it in all the right places. Say, a Girls lap for instance? Psychology states that when you try something for the first time, if you want to give yourself the best shot of liking it, be able to associate it with a good memory.

And ****it, I love women. So now I'll only drink wine with girls, but holy crap, for starters it's so much cheaper than beer and gets you drunk way faster :\ and never like stupid drunk (rarely happens to me either, only reason I was sick was because I have a legit cold). Honestly a win win situation. I go out the most out of everyone here and I'm just about to go into College, Oh liver, I'm sorry buddy :(

Wine is classy but Yuengling is manly >:D

Oh wait, you wouldn't know about it; it's an American brew :)

one of the few that don't suck...

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Is it dark? And do you guys have Brewsters down there in the US of A?

it's a restraint that brews it's own beer. A huge chain company, which is why I'm wondering, because their beer is pretty much amazing.

Aha, Wine is classy, when your sitting next to a 23 year old that likes drinking wine and watching movies, or baking stuff, you tend to get classy, or get dumped ;)

so, wine tastes awesome, so did her baking :( Good one night stand was good!

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Rum rum rum rum rum rum rum.

Rum rum rum rum rum Wine is also delicious, Red or White, Cherry?
Rum rum rum rum rum Totally adding meat to this post so it isn't spam rum

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Pretty sure it isn't dark. (Though I think there's a dark brew by the same brewery, I just don't like it [or haven't tried it enough times and shunned it because it's not what i know]).

And rum...let's just say that UPenn has this thing called Spring Fling and rum took me places I didn't want to be >.>

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Rum rum rum rum rum rum rum.

Rum rum rum rum rum Wine is also delicious, Red or White, Cherry?
Rum rum rum rum rum Totally adding meat to this post so it isn't spam rum
Haha, White for casual stuff, But Red for dinners and such.

well, Sometimes I'll have some red casually as well, just more rare than white :p

Rum, Maaaan bad stories, Brought me into some bad times in my life, I refer to one that almost got me arrested The Night. Pretty much stopped drinking rum for a good ever.

And no, I will not tell how I almost got arrested, It involved younger women, nothing Happened and essential;ly why I didn't get arrested. But boy, I was stupid.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
This is officially the classiest thread on SWF.

@Composer: ...I was going to say something here, but I'm almost 100% sure I'd be violating SWF rules even more :laugh:

Good times.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Haha, ain't it. You are all welcome For having a Classy Man like myself helpin' this thread move along.

I never enjoyed vodka, tasted gross and I somehow got rejected, or watched my friends hook up with all the girls I liked when we were drinking vodka. Pretty Lame times lol

but I grew strong, and I learned how to get along, And now I'm back, from outer space, uhhh? I forget the rest, NO GOOGLING!

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Haha, ain't it. You are all welcome For having a Classy Man like myself helpin' this thread move along.

I never enjoyed vodka, tasted gross and I somehow got rejected, or watched my friends hook up with all the girls I liked when we were drinking vodka. Pretty Lame times lol

but I grew strong, and I learned how to get along, And now I'm back, from outer space, uhhh? I forget the rest, NO GOOGLING!
something bout "sad LOOK upon your face!"

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I just walked in to find that sad look upon your face?
I should have changed that stupid lock, I should have made you leave your key, so you won't be back to bother me, alright now go?
Doesn't sound right :(

on a diff note I know ALL teh lyrics to ATC by Around the World. THAT was a great drunken night, I believe the play count on that song rose by 15, in only an hour, Kinda hate the song now, but it sure does bring a smile to my face :p

For any of you who dunno what the song is, it's right Hurr

Anywhoozle, I'ma sleep now, bye byez

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I've never had the taste of alcohol, hope i never do, outside of Wine on the special occasions.
I've had Sparkling Grape Cider, but that's about it, since my mother said it had the taste of wine, with no alcohol. I may try a wine soaked steak, not considering the alcohol is evaporated in the process of cooking.

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
I actually enjoy most types of cider.
Rum and vodka are too strong for my taste. Vodka is like 85-95% alcohol and rum is similar.
Although when Cinco de Mayo came around my high school decided to throw a little festive type deal with a whole lot of mexican food and beverages. I got one of the drinks marked sangria senorial because it is graped flavored. I tasted and was like wow, this stuff is pretty strong for a grape soda. Turns out that sangria senorial is an alcoholic beverage. I could actually taste, and smell the alcohol, but the bottle actually says, Non-alcoholic
Of course with an drink once alcoholic, it still has SOME traces of alcohol. I actually really enjoyed the stuff. It had a similar taste to shampagne, and out of all the drinks i have tried, i kind of like shampagne.

I will likely enjoy shampagne when if i develop a taste for alcohol. I dunno, i guess i am just a classy kind of guy =3

But still, Cider is pretty **** awesome, especially sparkling

I've had a few alcoholic drinks, but NONE of them were to my liking. I guess I just don't like alcohol :/.

Also guys, do this test, tell me what you get, I got:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
But still, Cider is pretty **** awesome, especially sparkling
I second this. Completely modest for my age, lol

I've had a few alcoholic drinks, but NONE of them were to my liking. I guess I just don't like alcohol :/.

Also guys, do this test, tell me what you get, I got:

That seems to suit you for some odd reason:laugh:

Here is what i got:

I must say, it is actually pretty accurate =3
I remember taking this test, i remember getting Slowpoke or something, and it's dead accurate 0_o

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
@Cherry: Lol, you don't think the description fits you?

@LP: Strangely, i don't think that KJ comes off as the mewtwo description, but that is just me
I was suprised at how accurate the result was. It is just like me o.o

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
Lol Vocal. Perhaps.

Most of the time those kinds of personality tests just have like 2 or 3 different outcomes and just give you the same one each time.

I would like to know what the Ninetales and Charizard descriptions are though

Ninetails is something about misfortune, Charizard is:

You are a social, confident person who can be a bit quick to judge but you are loyal to those who earn your trust and will do anything to protect them.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I got dinky little pikachu and Noobo got Ab-****ing-sol. I am upset, maybe if I take test now I might get a cooler pokemonz. And there's a charizard as well? **** you pikachu, why you all up in my biz.

Yes Noobo, your nick name is Noobo! pronounced Noob-O

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I got dinky little pikachu and Noobo got Ab-****ing-sol. I am upset, maybe if I take test now I might get a cooler pokemonz. And there's a charizard as well? **** you pikachu, why you all up in my biz.

Yes Noobo, your nick name is Noobo! pronounced Noob-O
Well, the test IS personality based, so you have no one to blame but yourself. If my name's "Noobo", then you shall be named after everyone's favourite eccentric and musically-inclined English nanny: Cherry Poppins.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I'll take it :)

As long as I get to Call you Noob-O! I shall name a pet after you :D

Ya'll can call me Cherry Pop :p for short

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll just call you CP.
I play on you once every tourney set. Then i go MK.

Top Bottom