• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
I didn't think Bowser would be a tough MU, but then again, I don't really play against any Bowsers so what do I know.

Also, regarding double rainbows, you should check this out. http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=4784452&id=685212103&ref=fbx_album
Double mattress all the way, across my bed.

Edit: Dumb, I know. I don't care either way :laugh: It was so comfortable that I wanted to cry and scream just like that guy.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Bombo

Smash Rookie
So don't you think Samus she be denerfed in the next game. I mean she is a great charachter and all but..... She is still completely terrifyingly weak to Snake. I know a guy that is really good with snake too. So yeah its terrifying.

And by the way, Samus Beats the sandwich.. She can morph ball bomb it, blow it up with missiles and Charge Shot it. So Samus, PWNS. :D

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Man someday I'll beat an olimar with any character.

Those'll be the days.
;)

(But for real, you could probably beat me with your Samus, I suck at the mu hardcore)
I wouldn't want to be associated with the BBR, just look at that s***ty 3.0 ruleset they made.

Also don't forget that Shelbrunkand to me means Lady Gaga sexing me up. <3
Best title ever.
Why does everyone **** so hard on this ruleset and the Backroom!? Like seriously, is there no other person out there that believes they did a good job?! I'll admit that some stages were questionable (which is why they were put at Level 3 Counter/Banned) but other than that it's a sensible, logical ruleset. They made it with the mindset to make the game competitive and not balance it, and they succeeded. Geez, I wish more people would realize all the hard work, time, and effort that went into creating that ruleset...
So don't you think Samus she be denerfed in the next game. I mean she is a great charachter and all but..... She is still completely terrifyingly weak to Snake. I know a guy that is really good with snake too. So yeah its terrifying.

And by the way, Samus Beats the sandwich.. She can morph ball bomb it, blow it up with missiles and Charge Shot it. So Samus, PWNS. :D
What is..

I don't....

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504

Are we getting trolled? Intentionally? :(

*Looks at join date*

Oh, that was close, almost thought this was serious stuff :bee:

You guys do realise he has just quoted a reference from page 1 of this thread.

Oh dear christ on earth....

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
Samus is terrifyingly weak to everyone =3

If they did improve her in the next game (if there is one) then all i am hoping is for zair to be usable. Can you guys imagine? Melee Samus with brawl zair =3

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
You guys do realise he has just quoted a reference from page 1 of this thread.

Oh dear christ on earth....
lol WOW

But after reading a bit of the first page: is it just me, or does shuffling just look like late 80s-early 90s hip-hop? Even if the time period is wrong, it definitely reminds me of hip hop

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Replace IP with Other M and that's pretty much me for the past few days. Also screw the establishment/BBR/Olimar/the sandwich.
And K.G. <3
I just knew there was invisitext lurking in there - Olimar hears your screw and punishes the horrible after lag with a charged Usmash :p

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
lol WOW

But after reading a bit of the first page: is it just me, or does shuffling just look like late 80s-early 90s hip-hop? Even if the time period is wrong, it definitely reminds me of hip hop
Eh, shufflin doesn't really remind me of old school hip-hop. Reminds me more about breakin kinda. Maybe it's cause I like to dance that I can see little differences, maybe.

Replace IP with Other M and that's pretty much me for the past few days. Also screw the establishment/BBR/Olimar/the sandwich.
And K.G. <3
Hahaha, I have never seen that Family Guy clip. Too funny.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm pretty sure that Ganon was one of Samus's few good MUs.

He's only messed in here if we keep him at a distance, and basically anyone ***** us up close.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Ganon is one of the few bad MUs. Unless you're playing a scrub.

Edito: I feel unworthy for some reason. Like for a lot of things, maybe Samus even. Dunno why.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Though, I dare to say - If Samus had Snake's Utilt, she'd be too **** good.

Damage racking,
good OoS,
recovery,
gimping,
and a friggin KO-move!

Oh Z1G we all dream of the day Samus gets a reliable kill move. Like you know, if something like... ftilt killed.....

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
What is the best way to Self-Destruct?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
ROFL, sigged.

I always thought the best way to SD (in Brawl) was to just jump offstage and Dair. Or was that too common.
I hate mediocrity >:V

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I Self-Destruct by running at the ledge and doing that spider ball drop variation crap.

The one where you don't get the initial hop on bomb.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
<3.

I saw your results from HOBO, good stuff ^^, glad to hear you did well in crews as well.
Thanks!

Definitely should've done better in singles, but I unfortunately got matched up against two really, really mad MUs for Bowser. :(

That's really unlucky man. Will you be attending the next hobo? Also did you manage to get any games saved? <3

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
That's really unlucky man. Will you be attending the next hobo? Also did you manage to get any games saved? <3
Hopefully. My film schedule's not set in stone yet, so I'm not entirely sure when the next tournament will be, but I'll likely be able to go to one a month.

I think the only games saved was in teams against MK + Pit, who Tornado'd and Arrow'd me repeatedly, and in singles, game 1 against Illmatic in our MM, which he won 2-1. It's too bad my CP Brinstar wasn't saved, as it's the game I won. I'm really digging that stage.

Hopefully. My film schedule's not set in stone yet, so I'm not entirely sure when the next tournament will be, but I'll likely be able to go to one a month.

I think the only games saved was in teams against MK + Pit, who Tornado'd and Arrow'd me repeatedly, and in singles, game 1 against Illmatic in our MM, which he won 2-1. It's too bad my CP Brinstar wasn't saved, as it's the game I won. I'm really digging that stage.
Oh okay well that's cool, forgot you were Mr.Director ^^. Be sure to keep me updated on any matches you have at Hobos, there are some really notable players I'd love to see you crush :3.

Also did you go Bowser in doubles? Or PT?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Oh okay well that's cool, forgot you were Mr.Director ^^. Be sure to keep me updated on any matches you have at Hobos, there are some really notable players I'd love to see you crush :3.

Also did you go Bowser in doubles? Or PT?
I only went PT once in doubles, and I lost. Other than that, all Bowser, baby.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Oh Z1G we all dream of the day Samus gets a reliable kill move. Like you know, if something like... ftilt killed.....
Ye, the bare thought of her having a legit KO-move is... Almost a turn-on ~

Additional comment:
I love KO'ing with down-angeled Ftilt at 170% these days ;d

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Additional comment:
I love KO'ing with down-angeled Ftilt at 170% these days ;d
Because there is a point where you just can't get Fsmash to hit