• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
^no

Make your next post count.

Oh KJ, always with your jokes :p

The ONLY samus to ever take mine for a spin was in fact Sago. He made my *** hurt. he at least always two stoccked me, but he 3-stocked me in under 2 minuets
Sago is legit.

Who is going to APEX?

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
You guys likely already know this but i found that Samus's utilt beats out Link dair.
May sound a bit nooby if you all already knew this, buuuuut, i didn't so it took me by surprise :D

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
You guys likely already know this but i found that Samus's utilt beats out Link dair.
May sound a bit nooby if you all already knew this, buuuuut, i didn't so it took me by surprise :D
Only in certain situations, if he's aiming for you, and it's not directly above you then yeah, the Utilt beats his Dair, also if you Uair him, not the sword Uair will win :p

Usmash works too, but is ridiculously hard to hit with I'm not even going to bother

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
Make your next post count.

Oh KJ, always with your jokes :p

The ONLY samus to ever take mine for a spin was in fact Sago. He made my *** hurt. he at least always two stoccked me, but he 3-stocked me in under 2 minuets
Ha, then I guess that makes Samus the only character Samus can 3 stock in brawl.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
ganondorf and samus are probably my two favorite characters to play in vbrawl

lol

In other news, C Viper is ridiculously ridiculous

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I love the new title of this, has Dryn been here since? XD
Also, neat new avi, Vocal. :3

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
When I see the name of this thread, I see Robotnik saying, "NO!"

Anyway, do you know what's a cool song? Space Boy from the anime, Initial D. :)
Initial D is awesome. Tokyo Drift got nothing on Takumi. I haven't watched 4th stage, so Imma start the whole series over again at one point.

DelxDoom;10835907 In other news said:
She takes mad tech skill to use. I don't like her feel though. Trying to unscrub my Juri. Balrog is Balrog. I like Deejay cause he likes to dance just like me.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Nightfall, you den done it again...

*waitin fer KJ*

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Whoever made the title "KillerJawz is Samus tier" honestly should be the victor.

If it was Dryn, you just pulled off the most epic, topic-related insult of all time.

If it was KillerJawz... you need some more self-confidence dawg.

Scratch that, regardless of whether it was Dryn or Killerjawz, Dryn has won the set.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Whoever made the title "KillerJawz is Samus tier" honestly should be the victor.

If it was Dryn, you just pulled off the most epic, topic-related insult of all time.

If it was KillerJawz... you need some more self-confidence dawg.

Scratch that, regardless of whether it was Dryn or Killerjawz, Dryn has won the set.
I made it. :p Hehe.

Anyway, in other news, I can't find this one track by Box-Killa called She_Remix. It sounds so cool, but I cannot find it anymore. It was on Newgrounds, but I take it Box-Killa removed it. I am sad now. :(

Top Bottom