• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
so i played cherry and we were all being cool and stuff

still want to play someone else beside cherry from swf samus boards maybe SOME DAY

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I still have you added, and personally prefer just joining whenever we're both online(can't really make a good schedule because I'm always going afk/babysitting with a million kids using my Wii/Wi-Fi/Internet/house* and etc. 'Tis the price I pay for being a Mexican.

* More so now because my dad is coming home after like 6 months in Virginia, he's staying over a week before deciding whether or not he's staying or taking the family with him over there.

And I still haven't broken in my new controller.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I still have you added, and personally prefer just joining whenever we're both online(can't really make a good schedule because I'm always going afk/babysitting with a million kids using my Wii/Wi-Fi/Internet/house* and etc. 'Tis the price I pay for being a Mexican.

* More so now because my dad is coming home after like 6 months in Virginia, he's staying over a week before deciding whether or not he's staying or taking the family with him over there.

And I still haven't broken in my new controller.
Well then, I personally hate FFFA'sssies so join and then leave, and then we'll play together :D

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Win. So much win.

Why does Gaga get all the bad acquisitions? Meh, i don't know much about her....that can be spoken of publicly.
She was dancing and a Photographer got an upskirter, Much to everyone's dismay, there was a gnarly little stump in her tights, generally where female stuff is supposed to be.

hence why Jim Carrey was dressing up as her, aside from making fun of her musik, and why we rag on her for being a man, not because we don't like her, we just like her/him a hell of a lot less now.

EDIT: come to think of it, I haven't seen her in the public eye very much since it happened, well, after the HUGE media explosion, but aside from that, I haven't heard any new music, or new weird *** outfits, or anything really about her, Maybe if we hope real hard, she might be fixing her issue xD

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Today 11:32 PM you cant just plank the whole match. isnt that against the rules.. or something?

I love MKs. And **** yeah I found even more Brinstar shenanigans. <3

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
KJ you ever play Izzy online?

The weird *** stuff he does is insane, worst part is it totally works. I've seen him string 3 or 4 uairs all the way across smashville and end it with a Dair over the ledge. it's ********, it's on youtube :D

EDIT: I believe the opponnent was Dryn

Back in 08 me and Issy played, he was the one who got me my 'rep' as so to speak. I'll be sure to give all of you Samuses some games, even though it wont be with Samus, I'll still be playing <3.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I totally wanna Link ditto KJ. Totally.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Back in 08 me and Issy played, he was the one who got me my 'rep' as so to speak. I'll be sure to give all of you Samuses some games, even though it wont be with Samus, I'll still be playing <3.
I played you in 09 :p so you can cross me off that list, we went pretty even, I'm saying that but I actually don't remember most of them, I think we were 2 stocking each other a lot though

I played you in 09 :p so you can cross me off that list, we went pretty even, I'm saying that but I actually don't remember most of them, I think we were 2 stocking each other a lot though
I assure you, I was destroying you <3.

And early 09 =/= 2010, I must play all of you in 2010.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I laughed so hard XD

edit: omg, POST 999!
Make your next post count.

Oh KJ, always with your jokes :p

The ONLY samus to ever take mine for a spin was in fact Sago. He made my *** hurt. he at least always two stoccked me, but he 3-stocked me in under 2 minuets

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
LP - teehee. The secret's in the sauce, but I'll never tell.

KJ - See above.

Cherry - lolya/Dryn. And pretty much, doing random crap makes people wonder wtf I'm doing until they get mad/hit/start falling for it.

KJ again - Omg I remember that. You thought I was sandbagging, even though at the time we went pretty even. <3

Kinda random to say, but I have played a lot of other great Samus players, both on and offline. Can honestly say I've had my challenges, but I enjoy most dittos for the most part. These boards have been awesome for learning and meeting some of the said cool Sams, so even if none of the online crap matters, I'll give the thanks for melding me into a not completely pessimistic/crap player. <3 u guyz

And hooray, the Samus boards now own Vocal's 999th post. :bee:

The only Samus online who has a positive record over my own is IsmaR's, but this was back in 08.

Lol those were good times Issy, do you still visit VGD?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504

Crystanium

Smash Hero
KJ you ever play Izzy online?

The weird *** stuff he does is insane, worst part is it totally works. I've seen him string 3 or 4 uairs all the way across smashville and end it with a Dair over the ledge. it's ********, it's on youtube :D

EDIT: I believe the opponnent was Dryn
Well, I had a video uploaded where I three-stocked IsmaR on Battlefield, but that Orichalcum person, or something, removed it.

Not that it matters anymore. My glory days are over.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Make your next post count.
You better make the next post co...
*Looks at Cherry's post*
:mad:

You're gonna, one way or another! :mad088:
*Readies the cane*
Lol I did, I used it to thank all the better Olimar players that have helped me not suck so much anymore :)

And hooray, the Samus boards now own Vocal's 999th post. :bee:
I'm...honored? No, YOU'RE honored :)

edit: And congrats, you now have both sides of 1,000 ^_^

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
The only Samus online who has a positive record over my own is IsmaR's, but this was back in 08.

Lol those were good times Issy, do you still visit VGD?
I feel all special now. :embarrass

And I try to. VGD's had like 10381047058 deaths/rebirths, like 4 seperations/new sites, and people stopped playing Brawl after 2009.

You're gonna, one way or another! :mad088:
*Readies the cane*
You will meet me on AIM for my demands. Only then will I say anything :smash:
Well, I had a video uploaded where I three-stocked IsmaR on Battlefield, but that Orichalcum person, or something, removed it.

Not that it matters anymore. My glory days are over.
Most of ours are nearing ends/ended, too. :( If I remember right, the video that made you want to challenge me(the 4-stock on a Ganondorf I think) was also removed as well(along with some footage of my Link, who I didn't blow with back then). :ohwell: Sorry Dryn.
I'm...honored? No, YOU'RE honored :)

edit: And congrats, you now have both sides of 1,000 ^_^
10:bee:s

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Here's my original Samus sig i made, but i didn't like the blurriness :/

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I have been thinking about just using any character so I can get an idea of what they are like. Samus will still be my main, though.

Man, back when I used to brawl with IsmaR, he and I would kick each other's butt. We even teamed up in an online tournament and got third place. The next day, I played solo and got third place again. ;) I got to go pro again.

Top Bottom