• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters
Do it KJ, show Nightfall that we mean business.
Serious business is about to go down.

KJ you jacked my nickname for him, I spelled it with a "i" though,
Dryn-i-beans or a "y", I dun remember :(
Sorry ;___; It just sounds so epic.

You don't think Samus is top tier? Hey, at least the thread is named after me. :)
I personally believe she is the third worst character in the game, so no, not top tier xD. <3 Dryn.

woooo yeah samus

in other news
asdfjkl;
I don't appreciate your kind around here =_=

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
wow kj way to make me feel welcome yeah

in other news
i am close to getting rid of the asdfjkl; virus on my laptop

kj do you play wifi

You've been here for a while, you don't deserve my welcome. I said the comment because that post was... well useless :/

Yeah I play wifi, not with Samus, but with every other char, yes.

Oh dear christ the comments were fantastic, the video on the other hand just looks like a normal brawl match :3.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
The skill radiating from that video could cook a chicken.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Sure dex, but I [prolly will be using fox, I wants him as my secondary, we'll prolly do tons of sami dit's either way though :\

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I don't really care about Wi-Fi anymore. It's laggy, and it's not like I will be spending all my time playing a variety of people. They don't have Wi-Fi where I go to in San Jose. Blah.

Samus doesn't spam, she... ummm... I can't really think of another word to describe it...

Oh yes of course, fails.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Your signature is quite the eye catcher Lucas, did you make it yourself? xD!!!!
Yes, i did, and thank you :)
I just thought "Worst Pikachu in Georgia" would stick out better than "Best Samus in Georgia."
Plus, i'd be lying if i said i was best Samus here, i haven't even been to a tourney :(

Well I do mod the Foxes so I do have to be there quite oftenly ^^, but yeah, it's going fine, they're all a nice bunch of guys ^^.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
At least they are cute, so on the bright side at least you die happy? and there'd be a wonderful warm fuzzy feeling in your heart, till the teeth sunk in.
yeah KJ, I'ma pick up fox as my secondary, I just hope the boards aren't terribad <3 we shall see though, they seem more uptight than we all do </3

also just realized you can't do bold without having /b in your text.

yeah KJ, I'ma pick up fox as my secondary, I just hope the boards aren't terribad <3 we shall see though, they seem more uptight than we all do </3

also just realized you can't do bold without having /b in your text.
I like to keep my boards in tip top shape, even if that means making the visitors my minions :3.

In all seriousness, you will really like the Fox boards, aside from the occasional troll, they are a really cool bunch who are always happy to help you out.

Top Bottom