• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I didn't know you were from England.
Did you not watch the video? o_0; that wasn't a dying cow talking, that was him ;)

and that's that, balsy move being interviewed haha, at least we have a samus interviewed to put our name out there

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Now I have something cool to put in my sig and it's only been like 4 days since I got here!
Lol glad I could help

I'm a night Shuckle.
This made me lol :)

Jim Carrey as Lady gaga was actually pretty epic, This is omni better though
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIyeNRbbKBw
Lmao!! I love the black woman in the middle!! I had seen this a couple years ago, but it was definitely worth rewatching :laugh:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
They put the old title back up? T-T
But i can't find a meaning for it, even my own...

FFFFFFF....

I manage the titles my friend ^^.

Shelbrunkand was a little bit too awesome to just give up on :3

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Well, ok then, i guess it's acceptable...

Also, i actually won vs a Snake and DK, i feel so accomplished since it was hard as lord knows...

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Yeah, I don't exactly take pride in it though xD.
I'd rather be in England. I don't care for the United States. Over in San Jose people use the word "hella," as in, "We got hella money," or "That's hella cool." So it has two meanings, but it sounds uneducated. Then we have rubbish music where a lot of rappers sing about going to the club, looking for "love" (read: sex), having money in the bank, and all of this other nonsense. If that is the way England is, too, I am going to be ashamed that this pathetic culture of America is influencing other countries.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I'd rather be in England. I don't care for the United States. Over in San Jose people use the word "hella," as in, "We got hella money," or "That's hella cool." So it has two meanings, but it sounds uneducated. Then we have rubbish music where a lot of rappers sing about going to the club, looking for "love" (read: sex), having money in the bank, and all of this other nonsense. If that is the way England is, too, I am going to be ashamed that this pathetic culture of America is influencing other countries.
My best friend moved to San Jose and he says that it's way too ghetto over there. So once he finished getting his credits in the community college there he said he's moving back to Chicago.

My point is that not all places in America are like San Jose. Chicago isn't like San Jose at all. USA is such a large, diverse country that every area is pretty unique. You'd be crazy if you think a rural, small town would be the same as San Jose or Chicago.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
My best friend moved to San Jose and he says that it's way too ghetto over there. So once he finished getting his credits in the community college there he said he's moving back to Chicago.

My point is that not all places in America are like San Jose. Chicago isn't like San Jose at all. USA is such a large, diverse country that every area is pretty unique. You'd be crazy if you think a rural, small town would be the same as San Jose or Chicago.
Well, yeah, I suppose you're right. After all, I don't see anyone here in Fresno using the "N" word left and right like they do in San Jose where I've been spending my time.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Izzy is pretty rad, I am like way super drunk, way way more drunk thanjust regular drunk you know. aha! I onyl see one red line on my firefox typinb boz thing. now 4? odd :( well ggoodnight guysz! / Talk tomorrow.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Izzy is pretty rad, I am like way super drunk, way way more drunk thanjust regular drunk you know. aha! I onyl see one red line on my firefox typinb boz thing. now 4? odd :( well ggoodnight guysz! / Talk tomorrow.
Lol this is the second day in a row I've read a drunk Smashboards post :D

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Man, you should have been here in my glory days. I was epic! I would kile come here na stuff all the time, t'was awesome. Io'ma about yo play online!
I must try this once the school year begins again; it's like Texts from Last Night on a more personal level since ppl here know me :D

edit: Ismar, stop amusing me with every post you make!

Top Bottom