• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

LiteTheIronMan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LiteTheIronMan
:) I'll let you know. I don't know what make you think my Samus is good though. I'm not really that great, haha. Headin' to bed. Night Samus'.

Also, I've been thinking about a Samus main handshake, haha. I don't know if it'll work or if it's downright ghetto, but I'll share my ideas in the mo'nin. It revolves around trying to make the Zebes sign with "spok" (that star trek thing everyone in middle school used to imitate) fingers kinda.
Shelbrunkand is the Samus main handshake.

EDIT: FFFFFFUUUUUU TITLE CHANGED TO SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Wow, the title is a bit....

*Points to Darkshadow's post*
Snake...ish....

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Xyro, when you get Premium back, i request you change your name to The Great Xyro! or something...

Crystanium

Smash Hero
But Tornado beats out zair most of the time Dryn ;___;
It doesn't matter to me anymore. You guys are right. I guess it hasn't even been a month, and I feel like just dropping Brawl for good. I'm tired of this ****. I am a pathetic Samus main who can't win a ****ing match worth ****. Every single time I play against my brother, I lose and lose and lose. I can't win **** in the Ladder, either, having a rubbish score of five losses total. And for that reason, I hate fighting games. I hate them and I am really thinking about just selling Brawl and Tekken 6. Ugh! I will not go out and buy Tatsunako vs. Capcom, nor BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger/Continuum Shift, nor Super Street Fighter IV. I'm through with this.

I guess the reason why I am not feeling it today is because a friend of mine, who, well, was my friend, is no longer my friend. I was asked by her if I could lend her money. I refused to and told her that my parents would not approve. After she persisted with this and I told her "No" numerous times, she no longer wants to speak to me. Now the cell phone I have serves no purpose. Maybe I can start texting Xyro. I personally find this ridiculous, and this friend of mine whom I cared so deeply about, I guess turned out to be a shallow friend. I wonder if she stopped befriending the other people who denied her financial support as well.

Such is life, I guess. In the words of the Bushido, "Expect nothing. Be prepared for everything."

**** this. I'm not going to give up.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
^^^^^
This.

I've thought about trying someone else, but Samus just sticks to me, i don't feel better with anyone else (Besides probably Falcon, and he's pretty good too) but whenever i play someone else, i feel like i'm doing it completely wrong.

All I know is Bushido is the name of a tournament...

/kjobliviousness

In all fairness LP, I see where your coming from. Samus sticks to me like glue, but I finally got myself a secondary for the MK/Olimar/Marth MUs :/.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
All I know is Bushido is the name of a tournament...

/kjobliviousness

In all fairness LP, I see where your coming from. Samus sticks to me like glue, but I finally got myself a secondary for the MK/Olimar/Marth MUs :/.
O rly? You should stay Samus against Olimar, it's 50:50 :)

Haha, good one Vocal, I got a solid laugh out of that one.

@Dajay, I never at any point specified who my secondary was. IT COULD BE HER ;O!!!!!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Oddly enough, i don't seem to have a secondary, even for the MU's Samus has trouble overcoming. I try to stay with Samus in every match so that i can learn the MU and finally overcome them. After that, i try to even that out with my othe mains (Falcon and Link)

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I have been enlightened, the Usmash is needed obv. I assume bombs and grabs are also major factors in this MU? ;o
If you already know all this, why aren't you winning yet?

Real talk: cp Luigi = gg :) Unless the Olimar's name is Logic, in which case...gg you still lost :laugh:

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Rebel 1...ACK-SHON!

And hang in there Dryn :) I'm sure the life of a Samus main is stressful, but you can always do better
I know I can, and I will. I got some wins against my brother and was able to two-stock him at least three times today. Finally I am doing something right.

*z-air* *z-air* *z-air*

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I know I can, and I will. I got some wins against my brother and was able to two-stock him at least three times today. Finally I am doing something right.

*z-air* *z-air* *z-air*
I got murdered in doubles the other day, but soley because my partner was rubbish, I also figured out samus is Amazing at Hit-and-run tactics. little damage adds up over time, I was camping hard core, then I'd do a Dsmash and book it to the other side of Final D and rinse and repeat.

They rage quit :D

Top Bottom