• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
That sounds like Less protection to me. I'd put on some clothing before you hit the big 1 Triple 0 baby!

Apparently it's safe to say that you enjoy opening up, and looking inside greasy, dripping Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. MY moms 45 bud, ****'s not the same anymore ;)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Samus boards get active when LP aint here x.x

*Still wonders what definition to give Shelbrunkand*

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
So I raged at SSFIV and now i am playing brawl+ against ryoko

i see cherry online i think lolollolo
not any more hm

now i am getting 86420s trying to connect
sad

back to ssfiv

ibuki makes me rage so hard

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Cherry64 remind me of Paparazzi by Lady Gaga because of these lyrics:

Loving you is cherry pie!
Cause you know that baby I...
I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-paparazzi!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I was thinking about using that in my CV :mad:
Dajayman screws me over....again...

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Haha dex, I was totally online then! I had to be at work for 5:30 so I had to peace, told ya boys, I'm comin' back :)

if anyone wants some matches in like 4 hours post a comment on my wall, so I can get back to you later. Works ghey, I noe, you'll be, at my show!

some guy is stealing from us, but he has a k-nife so I cannot citizen arrest him :( well, I might try to either way, we'll see

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Haha dex, I was totally online then! I had to be at work for 5:30 so I had to peace, told ya boys, I'm comin' back :)

if anyone wants some matches in like 4 hours post a comment on my wall, so I can get back to you later. Works ghey, I noe, you'll be, at my show!

some guy is stealing from us, but he has a k-nife so I cannot citizen arrest him :( well, I might try to either way, we'll see
What? Get him with Zair. He won't be able to touch you......... heheh touch you :p

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Dajay, your love of Gaga knows no bound. I literally think it's the only thing I've heard you talk about since I first saw you post, with the exception of your constant trolling on Dark Pch and that one convo you had about playing bass guitar

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Because she is hot and wants my long tasty Zair all night long.
What are you talking about, Xyro? Haven't you heard that Lady "Goo Goo" Gaga has her own "z-air"? *ahem*

Oh, wait. That was false? Let her have it, then.

I don't find her attractive at all, by the way.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Hey shadoooh Wants to have some horrible-lag matches in a few? EDIT: I mean right now?

My z-airbrings all the girls to the yard, and I'm like "It's better than yours, **** right it's better than yours"

Entirely from memory *****es

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Hey shadoooh Wants to have some horrible-lag matches in a few? EDIT: I mean right now?

My z-airbrings all the girls to the yard, and I'm like "It's better than yours, **** right it's better than yours"

Could you teach me? You don't have to charge :p

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord

I would if I had my Wii on me... heh heh - EXACTLY! But yea, I don't have a Wii console yet so I can lagfi yet. I have get it back from my family.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I would if I had my Wii on me... heh heh - EXACTLY! But yea, I don't have a Wii console yet so I can lagfi yet. I have get it back from my family.
Dang - there's a loop hole. Well Let me know when you get it back I want to reclaim a decent samus and a good standing in these boards again

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Dang - there's a loop hole. Well Let me know when you get it back I want to reclaim a decent samus and a good standing in these boards again
:) I'll let you know. I don't know what make you think my Samus is good though. I'm not really that great, haha. Headin' to bed. Night Samus'.

Also, I've been thinking about a Samus main handshake, haha. I don't know if it'll work or if it's downright ghetto, but I'll share my ideas in the mo'nin. It revolves around trying to make the Zebes sign with "spok" (that star trek thing everyone in middle school used to imitate) fingers kinda.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I have 47 Gaga songs on my iPod.

I burned my friend 8 CDs of Gaga.

Oh and I have tickets to her DC show next Feb ^_^

Oh and I've got a book of Gaga.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Thats why she wants ME and not YOU. My Zair is one of a kind.
You can have Lady "Goo Goo" Gaga. I don't want her. Ew!

But, with my inspiration coming from you, I shall once again z-air more than Meta Knight uses his Mach Tornado!

Edit: Hey, KillerJawz, you didn't happen to delete your post, did you? The page count is 161, but if you click on that, you return to page 160.

Top Bottom