• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

RaigothDagon

Smash Journeyman
Anyone else get Red Dead Redemption? I think it is a good game and all, but the glitches are the most annoying thing. I had to skip a few missions because it glitched my horse into the ground during a race every time I loaded the thing up.

Also, I'm having lots of problems trying to get the multiplayer for it to work. My NAT type is strict, and I've used every suggestion Xbox has to make it open, but so far nothing has worked.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Anyone else get Red Dead Redemption? I think it is a good game and all, but the glitches are the most annoying thing. I had to skip a few missions because it glitched my horse into the ground during a race every time I loaded the thing up.

Also, I'm having lots of problems trying to get the multiplayer for it to work. My NAT type is strict, and I've used every suggestion Xbox has to make it open, but so far nothing has worked.
Reset your Router. pull all the plugs, thenw ait a minuet or two and plug everything back in, MAY help.

RaigothDagon

Smash Journeyman
Done that, hit the hard reset button on it, simplified cords and ran xbox straight to internet instead of through router, changed everything to automatic, looked up stuff and set everything maually, changed IP, enabled unpn, changed those code things to 3074, 80, and all that good technical stuff...

So far nothing has worked, and I unplug everything for about a minute and plug it back in when I try something new. I don't think I'm meant to play on anything but strict.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Done that, hit the hard reset button on it, simplified cords and ran xbox straight to internet instead of through router, changed everything to automatic, looked up stuff and set everything maually, changed IP, enabled unpn, changed those code things to 3074, 80, and all that good technical stuff...

So far nothing has worked, and I unplug everything for about a minute and plug it back in when I try something new. I don't think I'm meant to play on anything but strict.
Go into your routers settings via it's ip Address. If your on windows go to command promp, hit ipconfig. and it'll give you the routers ip address, it SHOULD look something like this "168.192.0.1" that's for telus/shaw routers.

ANYWAY once you get in you will now have to provide a pass and name, type in admin with no pass, and you'll have the ability to change things. DO NOT TINKER WITH IT, THIS IS YOUR ROUTERS SOFTWARE. what you need to do it change your routers channel to either 1, or 11. I believe most defaults are set at 6, but 11 is better for gaming so I've heard.

PM me if you have any other further issues with this. I can't garentee I'll get back to you today as I gotta go to work but I'll get to is asap

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
You know those two clips were totally worth showing 8 times each.

Shoulda been on YTMND and not on Youtube. >.>
Granted they're both cool spikes.

Also it sounds like we need an "I <3 Myself" thread. :x

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
You know those two clips were totally worth showing 8 times each.

Shoulda been on YTMND and not on Youtube. >.>
Granted they're both cool spikes.

Also it sounds like we need an "I <3 Myself" thread. :x
Relax. You will learn over time that i am unlike anybody else here.

One of the related samus combo videos has a combo where all the guy does it land four dairs on stage.

Made me jealous :urg:
I saw that sadly, and proceeded to cry a little inside.

Good idea, WE HAVE THE POWER!!
Technicallities say we can switch to a character far and away better than Shamus. Seems ground-breaking
THE POWER!!1!!1!11!11!

I think we can all learn something from this man.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Dude I'm totally gonna do that now instead of just randomly transforming after I KO someone. Srs

-
Well I suck at quitting. I haven't stopped using Samus as much as I have just been using other characters more. On top of that, I'm even happy losing from time to time, as I feel like I'm slowly unrusting. I'm basically relearning everything step by step(literally, lol, had to learn how to properly MC, effectively Z-air, jab, not) and trying out some different things, old and new.

The reason I left in the first place was because I felt like I failed Samus, and hit a point where I couldn't improve anymore, just get worse, and that brought out the worst in me/johns. Had thought moving on to other characters would convince me to drop her, but it really only convinced me to progress with her alongside them. That and I'm actually considering match-ups now rather than sticking w/1 character the whole time, lol. I still don't consider myself a Samus main(thought she's still my fav and one of my bests), at least not until I get some offline results again.

But I hang here for learning purposes, giving useless advice, and to not not-liven up this place. Plus I missed you guys/you already replaced me/screw Yoshi/dental plan/<3/It's very nice/so full of spice!/I'm nothing without Indigo/I never said thanks or bai to all the people who said it to me/sarcastic remark/<3 again/Del your sig doesn't work/chick chiki boom/long post/<3 u gaiz.

-
tl;dr - Ignore this post.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I saw that sadly, and proceeded to cry a little inside.

My favorite part was how the video counted it down like it was awesome. :laugh:

My name is IsmaR Pete, I'm the king of the Metroid Beat, when I hear Samus UpB, I go, "Chick-Chicky Boom, Chick-Chicky Boom!"

I'm glad you decided to stick around! You seem like one of the cooler people here and the cool people are always the ones I feel like I can learn from.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
The day I consider myself Cuban is the day I rip out my testicles. And Salvadorian. There's a lot of people from El Salvador in the part of VA I'm moving to. .-.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
IsmaR and I have yet again proven that double Samus is super-legit.

Smash God: double samus da bes?
SkOaRaAn: nah
SkOaRaAn: just lag killed us

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Not the point. If we're super-legit in lag, I can't imagine how it'll be like when I go over there.
the foe will actually be able to powershield shield and punish your stuff. Yalls lack of KO power will be exploited...........the list goes on

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I got down in some FFAs yesterday during class. I chose Samus, and I played four matches. The first one, I got third place because I was trying to edge-hog my friend, but I did it too early and he used Up + B on me with Mario, which stage spiked me. But I got first in the next three matches. Oh yeah! The person who brought his Wii said he liked my Samus and thought I was the best Samus he had seen. He also said that me playing Samus made him want to use Samus. :bee: Then I played Melee later on after class around 7:00 PM with my brother. I showed the my super sexy Samus! I even chose the green color and renamed myself to "Xyro." :laugh:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Guys I made a weird discovery today that turns my world upside down.
Literally.
Ooromine IV is not actually the second planet from the sun FS-176. It's actually closer to the fourth.
Ironically, Ooromine II is more likely the second closest...which kinda makes sense with IV being the fourth.
/replaying Prime

G'job Drny. Took you long enough, Kj.

IsmaR I know you missed me <3.

Balanced Brawl tournys will never happen, the game is not even close to being "fluid" due to coding restrictions, it will look far too out of place.

Balanced Brawl Samus on the other hand......
<3

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I've been told bBrawl samus is suuuuuuper unnecessarily mega good.
But I've always been too busy maining Metaknight in bBrawl 'cause it's ironic.

Brawl- samus on the other hand....
So sexy. So so sexy.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Guys I made a weird discovery today that turns my world upside down.
Literally.
Ooromine IV is not actually the second planet from the sun FS-176. It's actually closer to the fourth.
Ironically, Ooromine II is more likely the second closest...which kinda makes sense with IV being the fourth.
/replaying Prime

G'job Drny. Took you long enough, Kj.
You are way behind on that discovery, IsmaR. :ohwell:

Top Bottom