• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I still think texting is new. I'm horribly slow. :urg: No really I figured this out at some point before, but just remembered/concluded it.

Also, if I ever decide to travel out of my city again for a tourney, I might try out B-. I expect Composer to walk me through getting better than not 3rd.

Xyro if you had been in the land of fail, I would have gladly spammed you ;___;.

Uair strings together extremely easily in the current build of brawl-, and it is extremely easy to 0-death any member of the cast except Luigi, in which I don't believe it works before 30%.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Someone (2:32:19 AM): I really do like how typing in "Pokemon Halo anime sex in Nevada" will get my Xyro's old [troll] combo video.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Hello Samus boards! My name is Junglefever and I help moderate the Smashboards Information Center. At the SIC, we are attempting to create a mentoring program for older and newer members to go to so that they can progress in their smash career on a more personal level than just SWF. Mentors communicate to their pupils through PMs and AIM, in addition to playing WIFI with each other. We believe that the Mentoring Program is a good addition along with the character boards to help members get better.

So what do i need from you guys? I need a couple volunteers from your character board that are willing to mentor pupils one on one and help them get better at their desired character.

For any interested, please PM me the character you are interested in mentoring in, and what exactly you can bring to the table. How long have you been a Samus main? Do you go to tourneys? Do you have access to wifi? What achievements have you earned in your time smashing?

Thanks guys! Hope to hear back from you soon!

^Dropped you a message.

Also, I finally got music hacks on mah wiiz <3 Thank you for Riivolution.

Serris isn't a mod, he's a discussion leader, their names are just displayed there now. Dryn just has a pretty red name cause he's Dryn. I'm the only true mod of this room.

S.P.A.D.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lavama
One to rule them all...

Sorry. Couldn't help it!

I play Samus, not a good one, but I play...

(I'm scared to play any Pro Samus players...)

OH! Might as well mention I am Lavama on BD...

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Poo poo. Today is sucky. I woke up like every hour when I was sleeping last night. Then I lose against my brother's Marth in Melee, being treated like a n00b because I am getting two- and three-stocked. I am losing interest in fighting games.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Hey guys, i like Sambot now! :D
But one question: Is she really that bad?:urg:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Again, i can't believe i get entertainment by by playing the crappiest chars. in the game.
If she's the worst, i've my new main:bee:

Again, i can't believe i get entertainment by by playing the crappiest chars. in the game.
If she's the worst, i've my new main:bee:
I've been like that in every game I've played excluding 64 where it was Pikachu.

Also @ Compose ah ok.

This is why it's good to like a bit of both :3

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Heya guys. just to ask some of you, would any of you partake in an OTL on Team Samus?

Top Bottom