• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

Crystanium

Smash Hero
We may be hating, too bad it is true though. Pretty much in the last few years the ONLY decent sonic games to come out are Sonic 4 and Sonic Colors
I don't mean to be hating. I'm really not hating. I just don't want to see Metroid ruined. That's what I'm worried about most. I am a huge Metroid fan since 1994. I would be sad. :(

Dryn hugs Metroid!

Dryn: It's OK, Metroid!

Metroid: Scree!

:D

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Whaddya mean? She's got the American Dream: Zair, more Zair, and a tippered Zair. What more could one ask for?

You know, I never thought about it, but Samus looks pretty good on paper.

IYM!

Smash Lord
Purple Samus is god tier.
YOU ROCK FOR SAY THAT MY FRIEND :) :bee: :oneeye: :reverse::cool: :awesome:
Because the Gravity Suit color scheme doesn't show up in Other M.
I was so mad when i read the sad new, WHY NINTENDO AND NINJA TEAM, WHY? :crying:

Whaddya mean? She's got the American Dream: Zair, more Zair, and a tippered Zair. What more could one ask for?

You know, I never thought about it, but Samus looks pretty good on paper.

Samus need priority, with this new factor, she would kill better, and will do betters combos

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Quote a long post, bro. Or click the show sig button thingy that never works for me.
I'm doin' it!

I'm goin' places!
Well smashboards you have let me down for the last time. :(

Perhaps the addition of several more things!
I'm at work!
The thing that I hate most about Samus is her floatiness because it makes me commit to a short hop as if I were committing to an attack and I shouldn't have to do that.

It said floatiness was misspelled and suggested I should make it throatiness instead.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I was so mad when i read the sad new, WHY NINTENDO AND NINJA TEAM, WHY? :crying:
It wasn't Team Ninja's fault. Yoshio Sakamoto didn't want the Gravity Suit to appear in the cut-scenes because it would make Samus seem less serious. You can check this out at Wikitroid. Before that, one of the guys was going to have Samus' Gravity Suit all purple. I think someone did some palette changes at Metroid Database so you can see what that'd look like.

Anyway, what's up, people?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Reverse CS stage spike -> Dair -> Ragequit is. Funny.
Issy, why deep purple as a typface color? It made the word "click" look like an inappropriate word. :(

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I'm not good enough for violet. Also I'm in the same boat as KJ now, lol.
click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click

I'm not good enough for violet. Also I'm in the same boat as KJ now, lol.
click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click
Why are you in my boat? Gtfo my boat.

Top Bottom