• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
Ive played Other M for over 2 hours now. it is a HORRIBLE game.
HOW DARE YOU!

...The again

I can honestly see why some people wouldn't enjoy the game. For one it is quite different from conventional Metroid games focusing more on story, but does retain some "Metroid" feel to it.
I guess it varies from person to person because i really enjoyed the game myself.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
HOW DARE YOU!

...The again

I can honestly see why some people wouldn't enjoy the game. For one it is quite different from conventional Metroid games focusing more on story, but does retain some "Metroid" feel to it.
I guess it varies from person to person because i really enjoyed the game myself.

*spoilers ahead*

The controls is my MAIN beef with the game. Yes the controls make the game-play unique but it also makes it horrible. The game makes you use the wiimote ONLY(nothing else) so right off the bat you can already realize that the game will not be that deep control wise. 2 is to jump, 1 is to shoot, A is to morphball, control pad is to move, B is only used in certain situations. You also auto aim. Simply walk in the general direction of the enemy and spam the 1 button and u will auto target/attack them. You cant turn that feature off so sometimes when multiple enemies are on screen and space is limited you will get hit because it focuses on the wrong enemy. Most bosses require missles to hurt them, so you are FORCED to point the wiimote to the screen to go into prime mode(first person mode) to shoot missles(its the only way to fire missles). Not only is this a hassle it almost guarantees you to get hit during boss fights(btw, some hits from a boss take away a quarter of your health). Oh and during first person mode, you cant walk, you can only look around. Scanning is nearly useless btw.

There is no health dots or missle dots to refresh you. You can literally tilt your wimote up and press A to recharge missles at any time you feel like it and recharge your health any time it gets into the "red zone." Save stations are everywhere by the way.

You can only use upgrades(missles bombs...ect) if adam allows you too....********.

The game is super linear and doesnt not give you a "wow! so this is other m" feeling like prime did when u first walked around Phendrana Drifts. The puzzles in this game are not hard at all. Boss battles are pretty hard cause of the damn controls.

Cut scenes look AMAZING. I have no complaints.

Music.....is "eh" at best. Remember the first time you heard Phendrana Drifts? Yea there is NOTHING in other m that gives you that feeling.

The voice actor they got to play samus is some ugly *** girl ( http://www.toposwopetalent.com/individual_talent.php?key=186132 ) that makes samus seem like a monotone emo robot. The ONE time they get samus to open up and talk they blew it. My wife literally asked me to turn off the sound when samus started talking. AWESOME!

Xyro77

Ive thought about it but would masses actually LIKE what i say about the game or would they get mad

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
*Also some spoilers*

There are number of things i agree on with you Xyro.

Controls were a huge issue for me as well. Gameplay was severely limited due to the wiimote's limited capabilities as opposed to the GC controller or even the Wiichuk. First person annoyed the hell out of me. For one, because the game is played with a horizontal wiimote, the transition isn't smooth and takes too long to focus properly if you are being attacked, this is especially evident of the final boss of the main storyline, because there are just so many enemies attacking at once to kill off one of them. Made the battle a living hell. Using first person mode to find clues in the environment was also a big issue with me. It LITERALLY took me like 20 minutes to find what i was looking for when Samus first arrives on the Bottle Ship and looks at the 7th Platoon's ship.

I didn't really mind the save stations too much, but the Concentration move was iffy for me. It gave you infinite missles and essentially infinite health. Made the game way too easy, i have yet to try it on Hard mode, but i would think there wouldn't be THAT much of a difficulty change as opposed to something like Hypermode on Prime 3, and even that wasn't too significant besides some situations like guarding the spire and the final battle with Dark Samus and the Aurora Unit.

I have to agree with the Adam thing. You are burning your a** up in the pyrosphere and Adam doesn't tell you to activate the Varia Suit until AFTER you get to the top of the volcano. You don't even get to use the power bombs until the LAST SECOND of the main story (you have full access postgame)

Prime's open ended environment was the trademark of the trilogy, so i have to agree with what you said about Other M. The game pretty much just told you where to go without much of a challenge to it. Walking through Phendrana for the first time was extremely memorable beyond belief. Phendrana was Prime's definition of "Beauty and tranquility"

Again, i agree, cutscenes blasted through everything else compared to other "cutscenes" in the metroid series, not even Corruption's can compare.

There are some tracks from Other M i enjoy, but not compared to other tracks from the Prime trilogy. Phendrana drifts? Amazing. Facing Rundas? Amazing.

Samus's voiceactor may not have been the best, but strangely, i think it fits her character comewhat. Think about it. Samus has lived her whole life surrounded by death and destruction. Most people would be devoid of much emotion after living Samus's life, (unless you compare it to the Super Metroid Comic, where Samus has a much more appealing personality. Lol she has an obsession with everything round)
But yeah, pretty much the only time Samus showed any emotion is when 1. She sees Ridley again, which was stupid because she freezes with fear, supposedly from Post Tramautic Stress Disorder, even though she never even flinches in the Prime trilogy.

Though some things i do have to give Other M credit for are the more action orientated gameplay. Nothing feels better than blasting a Zebesian point-blank in the face with the arm cannon.
I also like how it answered the many questions that were presented in the transition from Super Metroid to Metroid Fusion.
Perhaps the biggest credit i have to give though, (Warning, MAJOR spoilers ahead) was the slew of the many nostalgia inducing bosses. I mean sure, i expected Ridley, but showing his life cycle proved interesting, but i NEVER expected to see the likes of Nightmare, Queen Metroid, or Phantoon ever again.

Xyro77

I was thinking about this today at work: put the metroid games in order form best to worst.

Metroid Prime 3
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2
Super Metroid
Metroid Prime Hunters
Metroid 2
Metroid 1
Metroid: Other M
Metroid Fusion

IYM!

Smash Lord
? metroid fusion is the worst !!! ?? you are totaly wrong,

huters is the worst metroid, because that game is more centred in multyplayer mode

i am playing prime 2, and is a good game, i like it more than prime 1, but prime 1 have the gravity suit (i love that suit)

you forgot Zero mision in your list, that is a Metroid 1 remake , is good, but easy. however if you want beat the game with the 15% percent in hard mode... well is another story.

about other M, prime 3 and metroid 2, i wont give an opinion (i havent play then :c)

Xyro77

? metroid fusion is the worst !!! ?? you are totaly wrong,

huters is the worst metroid, because that game is more centred in multyplayer mode

i am playing prime 2, and is a good game, i like it more than prime 1, but prime 1 have the gravity suit (i love that suit)

you forgot Zero mision in your list, that is a Metroid 1 remake , is good, but easy. however if you want beat the game with the 15% percent in hard mode... well is another story.

about other M, prime 3 and metroid 2, i wont give an opinion (i havent play then :c)
zero mission is the same as metroid 1.

fusion is by far the worst of the series. it destroys what samus IS. the series will neer be the same if they continue from fusion. its ****ed up the series bad.

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
i kind of have to agree with Xyro, but the overall gameplay and mechanics of Fusion was AMAZING at the time. Fusion is one of few games i can really play over and over again, especially on a 1% run, THAT makes it interesting.

Out of the ordering though

Super Metroid (Sorry, but considering its time, this is hands down)
Prime 1
Prime 2
Prime 3
Other M
Fusion
Metroid 2
Prime Hunters (ranked higher if the multiplayer gameplay is included)
Metroid 1

But i digress, that is the order based on opinion, it would be different if you are talking about overall improvments or mistakes made compared to the rest of the series.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT PLAYED METROID: OTHER M

I read the reviews for Metroid: Other M before buying it, and the reviews I read were what scared me. However, I must say, **** you, Abbie Heppe and Morgan Webb. I honestly do believe these two women were responsible for the backlash of the game, and when I read other peoples reviews, I sometimes do wonder if they are just going off what these women say. Like I said, I read the reviews before buying Other M. At that point, my hopes for Other M weren't looking very bright. Abbie gave it 2/5 for a rating, and Destructoid gave it 6.5 I believe. When I played it, I made my own opinion and judged it for what it was, not what it is compared to the other Metroid games.

You cant turn that feature off so sometimes when multiple enemies are on screen and space is limited you will get hit because it focuses on the wrong enemy.
This was one of the concerns early on before the game was released. However, I really don't see a problem with this, and I am able to clear out numerous enemies, especially with a charged beam in a short amount of time.

Most bosses require missles to hurt them, so you are FORCED to point the wiimote to the screen to go into prime mode(first person mode) to shoot missles(its the only way to fire missles).
  • Emperor Brug required first-person, but it's really simple.
  • Fune and Nahime require first-person, but can be quickly defeated with Lethal Strike.
  • King Kihunter requires first-person.
  • Groganchs, those brontosaurus creatures were a pain in the ***. I skipped the second one because, well, you can.
  • Mystery Creature is all first-person. I was successful at defeating him in Hard Mode! I can't believe I didn't die!
  • Goyagma requires it only twice, and the rest is just freezing its arm and then using Overblast, which is sick! I loved that boss. Died twice the first time around, and on the third time I only needed one more hit (I had 1 Energy), and it only needed one hit. Guess who won? ;)
  • RB176 Ferrocrusher required first-person only two times, really. I wish I had realized earlier that after ridding the arms, you could Overblast it and KO it instantly once you freeze the wheels. Man, that would have simplified Hard Mode.
  • The Rhedogian was pretty cool. I hated the laser beam it charged, though. I died several times against it the first time around. Requires no first-person.
  • Vorash was fun! Now I get to play Metroid Fishing! First-person not really required, but it is fun to go fishing.
  • Nightmare was cool. I thought it was cool that Samus didn't get crushed by the extreme gravity without her Gravity Suit. Anyway, required first-person, but I made a strategy to simplify this.
  • Queen Metroid was really annoying at first. I couldn't find the time to kill the Metroids. Required first-person, and once the Metroids were out of the way, it wasn't too problematic. You could get at a safe distance.
  • MB was really unimpressive...
  • But, this was made up for with the battle against Phantoon. That was epic! No first-person required.

Not only is this a hassle it almost guarantees you to get hit during boss fights(btw, some hits from a boss take away a quarter of your health). Oh and during first person mode, you cant walk, you can only look around. Scanning is nearly useless btw.
This isn't Metroid Prime, so there really isn't a Scan Visor like in the Prime trilogy. I do like the fact that everything around you slows down when you're in first-person, and that you can SenseMove out of first-person mode. The bosses were tough the first time around, but not because of first-person.

There is no health dots or missle dots to refresh you. You can literally tilt your wimote up and press A to recharge missles at any time you feel like it and recharge your health any time it gets into the "red zone." Save stations are everywhere by the way.
I had no problem with this. I do like the new Concentration feature because without the item pickups, it made the game a tad bit more realistic. The same with the "save stations," (read: Navigational Booths). Sure, at the bottom right it said "Saving," but the way it was presented with the whole "shield restoration" and "data recording," that's genius! Anyway, this is very trivial and something Abbie focused on.

You can only use upgrades(missles bombs...ect) if adam allows you too....********.
Militant tactics. Besides, if Samus was majorly beefed up from the get-go, the game would be too easy.

The game is super linear and doesnt not give you a "wow! so this is other m" feeling like prime did when u first walked around Phendrana Drifts.
Of course it's more linear than the previous titles. It's a change of pace and a new direction for Metroid. In other words, we're getting to find out who Samus is. I think what people only really care about is speedrunning, as well as getting lost and being allowed to explore at your own pace, and to be able and find your way around without being told where to go next. But, without a personality, Samus doesn't mean two ****s to me. It would really make no difference to me if you gave me Megaman X or Link in any of the Metroid games.

The puzzles in this game are not hard at all. Boss battles are pretty hard cause of the damn controls.
I don't know about puzzles. I really didn't know about any puzzles being involved. As for bosses, the transition from third- to first-person was seemless. I think it was both Abbie and Morgan who complained that it was hard to find your reticle when you go in first-person. I don't know what was the trouble for them. It's my experience, though, and I had no problems. I didn't care much for the Where's Waldo thing, though. That was a bit frustrating at first.

Cut scenes look AMAZING. I have no complaints.
Yes. Simply gorgeous!

Music.....is "eh" at best. Remember the first time you heard Phendrana Drifts? Yea there is NOTHING in other m that gives you that feeling.
I really can't say that about any video game I play. It takes me a bit of time to go back and play through again to think to myself, "Okay, this music is nice." While for you and maybe a few others, memorable music may be a must, but I really do think that the music did fit the atmosphere. One of the themes in the game where it sounds ominous, well, I liked that. It gave that whole Alien homage, and I truly would love to see a Metroid game that is dark and edgy.

The voice actor they got to play samus is some ugly *** girl ( http://www.toposwopetalent.com/individual_talent.php?key=186132 ) that makes samus seem like a monotone emo robot. The ONE time they get samus to open up and talk they blew it. My wife literally asked me to turn off the sound when samus started talking. AWESOME!
I had no complaints with the voice.

Over all, I have been playing through Other M numerous times and I have to say I do enjoy it. Maybe I was right there when the game was being made, and by that, I mean I kept up-to-date. I knew the controls for the game before it was out. I saw the trailers. I even know a **** load about Metroid, so when people kind of went ballistic about the whole Ridley scene, I understood why Samus was reacting this way: Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. I have read through the manga and know she suffers this. Not to mention, Ridley looked badass, and when Samus regained composure, I thought, "Oh, ****!"

Xyro77

POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT PLAYED METROID: OTHER M

I read the reviews for Metroid: Other M before buying it, and the reviews I read were what scared me. However, I must say, **** you, Abbie Heppe and Morgan Webb. I honestly do believe these two women were responsible for the backlash of the game, and when I read other peoples reviews, I sometimes do wonder if they are just going off what these women say. Like I said, I read the reviews before buying Other M. At that point, my hopes for Other M weren't looking very bright. Abbie gave it 2/5 for a rating, and Destructoid gave it 6.5 I believe. When I played it, I made my own opinion and judged it for what it was, not what it is compared to the other Metroid games.
Never read reviews. MOST hate nintendo.

This was one of the concerns early on before the game was released. However, I really don't see a problem with this, and I am able to clear out numerous enemies, especially with a charged beam in a short amount of time.
Every HONEST person who has played this game has told me it caused them issues throughout the game. I understand they wanna give us oldtimers a retro memory and **** about using the NES controler but it seriously hurt this game.

I had no problem with this. I do like the new Concentration feature because without the item pickups, it made the game a tad bit more realistic. The same with the "save stations," (read: Navigational Booths). Sure, at the bottom right it said "Saving," but the way it was presented with the whole "shield restoration" and "data recording," that's genius! Anyway, this is very trivial and something Abbie focused on.
They focus on the save stations and auto heal stuff because its not true to metroid. It seriously made this game on easy mode all the time.

OH NO! Im out of missles and life

*runs around a corner*

*charges missles and life*

GOOD AS NEW!

.................********

Militant tactics. Besides, if Samus was majorly beefed up from the get-go, the game would be too easy.
Military tactics or not, thats ********.

Of course it's more linear than the previous titles. It's a change of pace and a new direction for Metroid.
I remember seeing an article saying something about "Reggie is puzzled why Other M has not sold well." *******......its the new direction and boring *** linear driven game. I hope the sales teach Nintendo that they ****ed up bad.

I really can't say that about any video game I play. It takes me a bit of time to go back and play through again to think to myself, "Okay, this music is nice." While for you and maybe a few others, memorable music may be a must, but I really do think that the music did fit the atmosphere. One of the themes in the game where it sounds ominous, well, I liked that. It gave that whole Alien homage, and I truly would love to see a Metroid game that is dark and edgy.
Remember Prime 1 when you first heard Phendrana Drifts? You didnt have to walk through the area more than once or pause the game to hear how phenomenal that song was. IMO the same can be said for Elysia Skytown in Prime 3.

Now look at Other M. NOTHING "hit" me when it came to music. It was decent but nothing oustanding.

I had no complaints with the voice.
I look at it this way.

This is supposed to be a AAA game from Nintendo. A game that was BUILT around Samus's STORY. Its not only supposed to tell you a **** load about her but you are also supposed to HEAR her side of "the story" through her voice. Instead of getting a no name voice actress with no personality in the script/voice (whichgives no personality to samus the character) how about getting a good script writer and a REAL voice actor! Think, this is the FIRST time the world hears Samus speak paragraphs and THIS is how it turned out........wow. A let down.

Xyro77

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
if she is all i could get then yea me too.

You do realize there are many levels of gross looking girls right? i find the pic you posted and the girl who does samus voice both gross. Obviously one is worse but both remind me of creamy poop
Yes, but one of them has a heart of gold

Hint: it's the fat one

Hive

Smash Lord
I haven't played Other M yet but I was kinda avoiding it, I really didn't like where Nintendo seemed like they were taking the series:
Like I would totally love to be wrong about it but basically I see the trailer and I have to disagree with several things, it seems like its more of a product for metroid fanboys/girls and not good in its own right:
-More linear gameplay instead of having an open and ambient world
-In the metroid prime series there was a tendency to try to take the original metroid 2d games and try to make them more and more realistic looking... but in other m its like they reversed that trend and tried to make it look more cartoony/anime. I especially hate how they keep making zss look even though the other m version is better than the metroid prime 3 version :(
Especially with the monsters... I mean instead of being more alien and weird its like they are going towards spyro monsters.

I really think and fear nintendo is trying to make metroid more and more of a series that just gains money by referencing the success of the originals and trying to make samus more iconic instead of trying to be innovative with it. (like what happened with sonic)
-The cutscenes look pretty neat minus how anime samus is. But I wish they would have let Retro Studios go on with the series instead of Team Ninja, I really don't like that they try to make samus more "action packed" and having her do a bunch of arbitrary flips and stuff when killing enemies instead of trying to make it more intelligent, ambient, and realistic. I hate when game makers decide that audiences really want more and more action over in depth plots and that their character has to take on being a badass in everything. I like some degree of realism, I like when heroes have vulnerabilities, and they don't need to do all this fancy stuff like a double flip to prince of persia wall walk before landing in the same place and shooting a monster in the head.
-Boob laser

-I also heard that samus basically has all of her abilities in the new metroid but she has to be "authorized" to use them. Which is lame, if I heard that right, because if samus is burning to death you'd think she'd activate her varia suit instead of matyring herself to keep up with regulations.
-I also like not having a concrete story for samus' background, I think the background stories they make kinda ruin her mystique. We don't need to know every person and relationship in her life in order to appreciate her, and I hate the idea that she was born into being a super chozo warrior instead of working her way into being a bounty hunter and where she is now.
-The music seems less original and atmospheric than in the metroid prime series.
-Finally the 2D metroid were great... at the time they were made, but trying to bring the series back to another semi 2D metroid with updated graphics isn't the way to go. They should try to bring the game into the 21st century, using the old formula isn't going to produce the same results.

ok said it, now feel free to flame me.

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
Actually Hive, Other M didn't reveal too much about Samus's background. If you want that, the Metroid Comic is the official canon background for Samus.

I think the animation style is due to Team Ninja itself. I mean, by comparison, Ninja Gaiden 2 and Other M have near identical graphic styles.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
but in other m its like they reversed that trend and tried to make it look more cartoony/anime.
Actually, Samus and the other characters in Metroid: Other M do not appear to have that anime-esque look like Samus had in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

I especially hate how they keep making zss look even though the other m version is better than the metroid prime 3 version :(
Way better.

Especially with the monsters... I mean instead of being more alien and weird its like they are going towards spyro monsters.
I don't know about that. o.O

I really think and fear nintendo is trying to make metroid more and more of a series that just gains money by referencing the success of the originals and trying to make samus more iconic instead of trying to be innovative with it. (like what happened with sonic)
I hope Metroid doesn't end up like Sonic. That would be my worst nightmare. Aside from that, this is innovative. Characters like Mario, Link, Kirby, to name a few, really don't have a personality. It's the player filling in the shoes, which is why you always have the silent protagonist. Metroid is not like these games. Mario is a mess when it comes to continuity. Link isn't always the same Link, and that's the majority. Kirby can be given a personality, but I think those games ended up like Mario.

Samus is more realistic of a character. What Yoshio Sakamoto did was risked taking a great character and tried to give her a soul, so to speak. This is his first attempt. It didn't go that well. I hope future Metroid games will give us hints of Samus' personality, but in a more likeable manner. The entire non-linearity is what made Metroid great, but if there is going to be a story involved, I just am wondering if that non-linearity will be possible

-The cutscenes look pretty neat minus how anime samus is.
She is not polished like the Metroid Prime version, but that's fine. Graphics don't make the game, and I think that with the CG rendering, it balanced the game out. Samus still has some beauty.

But I wish they would have let Retro Studios go on with the series instead of Team Ninja, I really don't like that they try to make samus more "action packed" and having her do a bunch of arbitrary flips and stuff when killing enemies instead of trying to make it more intelligent, ambient, and realistic.
This wasn't Retro Studio's project. They were busy making Donkey Kong Country Returns. Besides, Yoshio Sakamoto went to Team Ninja and asked them. As for me, I like the action, and it was one of the good things about Other M. I have always perceived Samus that way instead of just kicking back and firing beams.

I hate when game makers decide that audiences really want more and more action over in depth plots and that their character has to take on being a badass in everything.
Well, that's not what Other M is. Other M tried to give an in-depth plot, a backstory about who Samus is and her history with Adam Malkovich. Retro Studios did a good job with emphasizing on the puzzles and exploration, which made it less of an FPS. There was action, but it wasn't overly emphasized like what you get in just about any FPS today.

-I also heard that samus basically has all of her abilities in the new metroid but she has to be "authorized" to use them. Which is lame, if I heard that right, because if samus is burning to death you'd think she'd activate her varia suit instead of matyring herself to keep up with regulations.
I think this had to do with realism. Instead of wondering why Samus didn't have any of her abilities like almost every previous game (Bag of Spilling), she had them, but she decided she would not use them. Then, after helping Adam and the platoon, Adam tells her that she is not authorized to use this or that until they get a better understanding of what is going on.

-I also like not having a concrete story for samus' background, I think the background stories they make kinda ruin her mystique. We don't need to know every person and relationship in her life in order to appreciate her, and I hate the idea that she was born into being a super chozo warrior instead of working her way into being a bounty hunter and where she is now.
Well, without a backstory, I don't give two ****s about Samus. That sounds a bit harsh, but it's true. There is no real backstory for just about any Nintendo character, and not knowing who the character is, you could replace this character with anyone you wanted to. You can tell me Samus is a woman underneath that armor, but I wouldn't care. Big deal.

-The music seems less original and atmospheric than in the metroid prime series.
You're comparing Other M to Prime, instead of judging Other M for what it is.

-Finally the 2D metroid were great... at the time they were made, but trying to bring the series back to another semi 2D metroid with updated graphics isn't the way to go. They should try to bring the game into the 21st century, using the old formula isn't going to produce the same results.
I find it ironic that when it was first announced that Metroid Prime was going to be a first-person game, some fans went crazy. Those who did ended up eating their own foot. Now that we have a third-person Metroid game, there are those who don't want it. Anyway, this style wasn't really a problem. At least not to me. I thought it was interesting to have a 2D combined with 3D.

ok said it, now feel free to flame me.
I won't flame you. :)

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Come one come all the...

LOUISIANA DOUBLE FEATURE!!!

This December 17th and 18th!!!

December 17th will have a tournament at Play n Trade Bluebonnet in Baton Rouge, LA. This is more of a local tournament but if you had plans on arriving in the bayou on Friday come to it anyway, roughly an hour and fifteen minutes from Lafayette.

Then on Saturday come be a part of the event where titans clash, The Awesome Smash of Louisiana, also known as TASOL!!! Boasting a large venue with a Pot Bonus and...

ALL DAY PIZZA BUFFET INCLUDED IN THE VENUE FEE!!!

We just have two words for you...

GET

HYPE

For everyone who can't take hints on links:
Warm-up Tourney:http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292243
Big Tourneyhttp://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=274534
Venue Trailer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p1_1AGZDkg
LA Pride Trailer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DysYusN_AOI

Credits:
Jiovanni the Womanslayer - Hype Machine
Curlz - TASOL TO and Venue trailer creator
Fakegeorge - PnT Bluebonnet TO
Hyro - LA Pride trailer creator

IYM!

Smash Lord
I am totaly agree with Dryn.

The military essence that there is in Other M, gives it a touch of realism, though the topic of the Varia suit is ridiculous, if I am dying for the temperature, why i dont active it?, but well, nobody is perfect, and the game had to make like that to support the order.

This of being "authorized" reveals the real power that Samus has IMO, because, in the 2D series and in the prime series, the power bombs dont give the feel of be a strong weapon (specialy in 2D) but here, we recive the order to dont use it because the tremendous destructive power that these bombs have.

and a question that dont was answered

Xyro, you said this about Metroid fusion: "it destroys what samus IS" can you explain me why you thing this?

Top Bottom