• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
i hope people are not leaving the crew because we suck right now or we dont take brawl serious right now or whatever else reason that brawl relates to...

cause if ya are then go leave we dont want u here..

i know when we do start caring about the game and get good(we will get good) dont ask to come back dead azz...

so leave all u want
Well I thought I made my reason for leaving clear but here goes nothin...

How many times have I played smash with any of the members of SWAT? (Melee or brawl)

I can count it on one hand with a few fingers chopped off.

I would rather be in a "trash" crew that I played with a lot than a "good" one that I never see. It's like being in the crew only on paper. That's not cool.

Don't take my leave personal or harsh.

So yeah...

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Well I thought I made my reason for leaving clear but here goes nothin...

How many times have I played smash with any of the members of SWAT? (Melee or brawl)

I can count it on one hand with a few fingers chopped off.

I would rather be in a "trash" crew that I played with a lot than a "good" one that I never see. It's like being in the crew only on paper. That's not cool.

Don't take my leave personal or harsh.

So yeah...
lol 2 good

but yea jesus.... so ur saying ur not gonna take place in the crew monthlies?

Alukard

Smash Hero
no we are ... jesus is smoking .. and ron we love u and we knew exactly why u were leaving b4 we finished reading ur post we don't blame u at all =\ ... but yea .. we will b good for those crew monthlies ^_^

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Even though I don't like Brawl that much and will never like it more than Melee ever, you guys know I'll take it seriously. So yeah, I'm definitely in those crew battles, lol. My Bowser is too good, lol.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
no we are ... jesus is smoking .. and ron we love u and we knew exactly why u were leaving b4 we finished reading ur post we don't blame u at all =\ ... but yea .. we will b good for those crew monthlies ^_^
word ive been practicing hardboy,why in god**** heck did they have to take out dash dancing
like seriously,falcon is mad hard to plucking play with now,but i manage,but god**** seriously.

Alukard

Smash Hero
can sum1 make me one of dem dancing caramelldansen gif's with DDD and Olimar o.O?
we didn't make them XD we took them from a post someone made ... i think ninjalink ?? w.e its in the weekly thread somewhere lol ... and also we can't choose ... its randomly ... >.<

Hax

Smash Champion
yo guys, if we got a brawl crew battle im def. up for it. today leo made my snake mad beast, he will tell u himself lol. me blackanese and leo are definitely up for brawl crew battles (not to put them on the spot tho)

and word, if anyone wants to leave... speak up. our crew is too big and its almost noobish, i think we gotta stop accepting everyone into swat just cuz we're cool with them or we'll be ****in team NY.

4Eyez

Smash Cadet
The BX! The place where hardcore is beautiful
Snake is the ****!!! Man i cant pick anyone else but him lol

I think the people that started swat should just eliminate people, the crew is too big. Plus, if you really dont think they have potential and/or are good in brawl take him out. Nobody should have hard feelings if they're chosen to leave.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
this is how the crew should look like

4-Eyez
Melee Mains: Link
Brawl Main: Snake

Alukard
Melee Mains: Marth
Brawl Main: Snake,Metanight

Basic Sausage
Melee Mains: Falco
Brawl Mains: DDD

Blackanese
Melee Mains: Captain Falcon, Ice Climbers
Brawl Mains: Ice Climbers

Dionis
Melee Mains: Captain Falcon
Brawl Mains: Captain Falcon,Sonic

DJ Nintendo
Melee Mains: Bowser,Doc.Mario
Brawl Mains: Bowser

Glitch
Melee Mains: Mewtwo
Brawl Mains: Lucario

Hax
Melee Mains: Captain Falcon
Brawl Mains: Captain Falcon,Snake

J-Man
Melee Mains: Fox, Sheik
Brawl Mains: DDD,Marth

Warrior Knight
Melee Mains: Captain Falcon,Boswer
Brawl Mains: Boswer

CUTS MADE CAUSE THEY DONT PLAY
ACEMARTH
KILLAFOX
STEROIDS

MORE CUTS LATER

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo guys, if we got a brawl crew battle im def. up for it. today leo made my snake mad beast, he will tell u himself lol. me blackanese and leo are definitely up for brawl crew battles (not to put them on the spot tho)

and word, if anyone wants to leave... speak up. our crew is too big and its almost noobish, i think we gotta stop accepting everyone into swat just cuz we're cool with them or we'll be ****in team NY.
quit life ***** cuz u were the one that definitely put everyone in the crew ... without asking half the time ... remember volrec lmao ... anyway ... i hate how ****ty the early servers for brawl are >.>

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Warrior knight. We have to play on GB soon, son.

Yea we do lol. U live in NJ but still some ppl were pissed lol. Some of my friends said that u lagged ALOT lol.
As long as we dont lag too much, I'll be glad to play u.
I almost lost a game to a noob wolf that was spammin b/c of intense gay lag but but came back 4 stocks to 1 to win it lol.

I dont want my undefeated record to get messed up b/c of a gay laggy match lolz.
But if you'd like to do the ranking match in person, it'll be way sexier.
Im thinkin about challenging Bardull, the #1 ranked dude. Even if he is amazing, Hes a marth. YUMMY.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i can't wait till they fix this friggin lag online ... its sooo horrible when u try to play doubles =(

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Yea we do lol. U live in NJ but still some ppl were pissed lol. Some of my friends said that u lagged ALOT lol.
As long as we dont lag too much, I'll be glad to play u.
I almost lost a game to a noob wolf that was spammin b/c of intense gay lag but but came back 4 stocks to 1 to win it lol.

I dont want my undefeated record to get messed up b/c of a gay laggy match lolz.
But if you'd like to do the ranking match in person, it'll be way sexier.
Im thinkin about challenging Bardull, the #1 ranked dude. Even if he is amazing, Hes a marth. YUMMY.
I beat bardull. His marth is decent, but predictable. Amazing isn't the word to describe him. Maybe my metaknight, though! hahaha jkjk

I had some really ****ty news hit me yesterday, then I tried playing and wound u losing a match. But I'm REAL cool with doing the match IRL. but we have to agree to report regardless of the outcome!

I lag sometimes, but not usually enough to alter the match. My matches with Fatal were always fine. Some people connections are bad, ya know?

Alukard

Smash Hero
yayy i'm getting better at brawl ... i think ... i haven't lost in a while now lol ... hit me up on aim if u wanna play people ... but pz make sure u have a good connection so there wont b lag >.>

The Bino

Smash Lord
ayo SWAT take my Friend Code, 0216 0536 2949

hit me up on aim though, this site blows hard, too many ppl trying to access it so it is way too slow

Aim - Bino4169

also since yall are mad chill and everything, go to AllisBrawl.com and register there, it used to be tia but this is a way better site than the boards.. has it's own Chatroom that you can talk to other smashers... the site was mad by Nealdt so u know its good

Alukard

Smash Hero
***** ... read this when u wake up dionis ... my girl is not going to b able to come tmr ... so u can come after school to play and stuff =) ... just come over ... i will b here =)

Alukard

Smash Hero
Sonic is annoying... almost all his moves look like the same thing, he curls up in a ball and attacks... i don't know which attacks are coming so its hard to defend against him lol
quoted for truth ... altho i don't kno wat any of the new characters are doing when they are charging a smash attack ... the game is too new for that right now ... unless u have like 2 set ups and a free crib with 5 friends and u all have no life lol ... then ... i think u should b able to tell everything apart lawlz

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Me and WarriorKnight's Bowser's are taking over. So everyone outside of SWAT & KF, prepare to officially quit life, lol. The Smash Bouncers are coming, dun dun duuuunn!!!

-__-

Smash Ace
i thought me and bum were guna be The Bouncers :( *sighs* looks like our time name will be Bum's Sausage XD

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Sheik is cooler?

As if... (yeah, I went there.)

I'll give her 'cooler' when she goes through the water temple her ****ed self.

Light arrows my ***.

Top Bottom