• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
friggin annoyin olimar n stuff.
i did a bowsercide at the end and it randomly just failed me. (1 out of 100 chance of happening).
but it did happen indeed.
i was sad :(.
No true loss yet tho.

my bowser is really unstoppable in brawl lol. Its crazy i dunno how.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Doesn't the bowsercide depend on which direction you go in? I find that if bowser grabs you with his forward b and goes off of the edge backwards, bowser gets the kill. If he goes over the edge forwards, he dies first.

shanus

Smash Hero
friggin annoyin olimar n stuff.
i did a bowsercide at the end and it randomly just failed me. (1 out of 100 chance of happening).
but it did happen indeed.
i was sad :(.
No true loss yet tho.

my bowser is really unstoppable in brawl lol. Its crazy i dunno how.
lies all lies... we need more matches btw

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Hi shanus
lmao, that olimar wasnt u shanus. It was another one on Gamebattles.
He was the closest to bringin me to my tru defeat lol.
But shanus, u did fair well against me (when i wasnt bowser) lolz.
Na, ur mad nice wit olimar too tho shanus dont get me wrong.

edit:
btw ELI, na it doesnt matter wat way its done. the opponent usually dies 1st. But it fails randomly sometimes. Like 1 out of 100 times.

Truth34

Smash Rookie
...still working on my actual mine cuz my mains HAVE to suck **** in this game U_U dionis btw

shanus

Smash Hero
Hi shanus
lmao, that olimar wasnt u shanus. It was another one on Gamebattles.
He was the closest to bringin me to my tru defeat lol.
But shanus, u did fair well against me (when i wasnt bowser) lolz.
Na, ur mad nice wit olimar too tho shanus dont get me wrong.

edit:
btw ELI, na it doesnt matter wat way its done. the opponent usually dies 1st. But it fails randomly sometimes. Like 1 out of 100 times.
haha i wasnt saying iwas him, i shoulda just quoted the part about you being unbeatable and being a **** :p

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
there should be some compromise between melee singles and brawl teams. I think that would be fair for both parties. I mean brawl singles just suck and ppl should see that @ least.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i love the tunes ... they are too good... i learn sumthing from each of those *******s everytime i play them all lol

Steroidss

Smash Rookie
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII OMG GET AT MY OLIMAR AT GAME BATTLES.. IM top 20 out of 3,000 players . check thread for proof my Team name is Injection. im still STRDS get the **** at me lol ..

http://gamebattles.com/wii/smash-bros/ladder/singles/standings

in other news whats up everyone how's everything.. who left who's out .. who's **** got **** got cut off or who's va J J did anyone get aids from ?

dmbrandon

Smash Master
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII OMG GET AT MY OLIMAR AT GAME BATTLES.. IM top 20 out of 3,000 players . check thread for proof my Team name is Injection. im still STRDS get the **** at me lol ..

http://gamebattles.com/wii/smash-bros/ladder/singles/standings

in other news whats up everyone how's everything.. who left who's out .. who's **** got **** got cut off or who's va J J did anyone get aids from ?
I was 1st for 2 weeks, before GB decided to hire ****** admins.

Alukard

Smash Hero
is that the new jersey ****?if it is we are going with warriorknight aparently according to what alukard told me.
i'm trying to get him to take us but he hasn't gotten back to me ... so yea ... for now i dunno how we are going

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Yo, we should exchange friend codes (directed at the entire swat), my aim is cenguin101 if you guys wanna play, or PM me if you've added me 3136 6235 8339

Hax

Smash Champion
brawl sucks

yo raymond, boof got em! LMFAO we bringin it back sons!!

Top Bottom