• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
I definetly beat Green Apples on Gamebattles. Hes an amazing snake tho omg.
I ended his undefeated reign lol. He was about to reach 100 wins w/o losing.
My bowsers a monster omg lol.

Oh yea i was #1 on GB for like 2 or 3 days but went down due to not playing at all. I think im still like #4 or something.

Oh yea dudes, unfortunately i wont be joining u guys for this weekend. Im gonna be with someone dat day so go on w/o me :( .

Alukard

Smash Hero
I want to beat some1 in melee who wants to play me???
wrong thread buddy this is a nyc thread ... didn't u hear we got the brawl itis ... its a severe ignorant cold that corrupts the mind with all sorts of denial and lie about a sequel of a smash brothers game ... its horrible ... u better stay away ... its highly contagious X]

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
wrong thread buddy this is a nyc thread ... didn't u hear we got the brawl itis ... its a severe ignorant cold that corrupts the mind with all sorts of denial and lie about a sequel of a smash brothers game ... its horrible ... u better stay away ... its highly contagious X]
wow.... quit life

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
I definetly beat Green Apples on Gamebattles. Hes an amazing snake tho omg.
I ended his undefeated reign lol. He was about to reach 100 wins w/o losing.
My bowsers a monster omg lol.

Oh yea i was #1 on GB for like 2 or 3 days but went down due to not playing at all. I think im still like #4 or something.

Oh yea dudes, unfortunately i wont be joining u guys for this weekend. Im gonna be with someone dat day so go on w/o me :( .
Green Apples is DSF, just thought you guys should know =)

Alukard

Smash Hero
yayyy me and dionis won =) swat WILL take over once again ... but i dunno brawl just isn't as good as melee ... i kinda feel like quitting >.>

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I would of picked up whoever, but no one called. I got Blackanese, and Zro (Who are toooo good) picked up, and I dropped them off. Just call the cell if you need rides, guys

-__-

Smash Ace
guyz ive been giving it a lot of thought and turns out im leavin swat to join a different crew thats been wanting to recruit me for a while..its been real fun being in the crew so peace and see yall at the weeklies

Alukard

Smash Hero
guyz ive been giving it a lot of thought and turns out im leavin swat to join a different crew thats been wanting to recruit me for a while..its been real fun being in the crew so peace and see yall at the weeklies
alrighty guy =\ peace

Hax

Smash Champion
**** leo, thats cool lol i want u to do mad good in tournies and stuff so good luck with your new crew. our times with blackanese were too good LMFAO we still gotta meet up like once a month. =P

this has made me do some thinking.. swat is definitely too big of a crew. we definitely gotta cut it down to just a few people, this is starting to get kinda noobish. sucks we lost leo tho.. man if u ever wanna come back we're here for ya lol

-__-

Smash Ace
**** leo, thats cool lol i want u to do mad good in tournies and stuff so good luck with your new crew. our times with blackanese were too good LMFAO we still gotta meet up like once a month. =P

this has made me do some thinking.. swat is definitely too big of a crew. we definitely gotta cut it down to just a few people, this is starting to get kinda noobish. sucks we lost leo tho.. man if u ever wanna come back we're here for ya lol
thanks for ur support hax we have to meet up at baby rockins house once a month lmao

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
U BETTA NEVA RUN CRYIN BACK INTO THIS CREW U BETRAY-ER...PERSON... GUY =]

na lmfao good luck with youre new crew mista leo, stay basic

and seriously half the crew dont play or show up lmfaooo

Alukard

Smash Hero
U BETTA NEVA RUN CRYIN BACK INTO THIS CREW U BETRAY-ER...PERSON... GUY =]

na lmfao good luck with youre new crew mista leo, stay basic

and seriously half the crew dont play or show up lmfaooo
we sho up ... its just dj and wk work and **** ... and their schedule cannot b changed but when we need then for a crew battle we will make sure its at a time we can have everyone there and especially now when its brawl and everyone is good except aziz ... no johns hax ^_- ... i still love u lol but yea ... u will learn grasshopper ... also ray u kno we still are the best crew in nyc ^_^

Cia

das kwl
we sho up ... its just dj and wk work and **** ... and their schedule cannot b changed but when we need then for a crew battle we will make sure its at a time we can have everyone there and especially now when its brawl and everyone is good except aziz ... no johns hax ^_- ... i still love u lol but yea ... u will learn grasshopper ... also ray u kno we still are the best crew in NYS ^_^
i believe its safe to assume that my edit still holds true

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
also ray u kno we still are the best crew in NYS ^_^
i believe its safe to assume that my edit still holds true
do u mean new york state? cus thats deffinately tru lol

but yea brian said he would discuss it wit ya mad long ago but didnt... so yea i want back in swat... *****s said i was back in it 4 the past 2 weeks but no talked about it >_< so is ok guys?

Hax

Smash Champion
death to smashboards for this april fools ****

also leo leaving = APRIL FOOLS JOKE I BET $$ ON IT!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
anyway ... the list is like this

ME
RAY
GLITCH
JESUS
AZIZ
DIONIS
DJ
WK
4 EYES
STEROIDS

10 ****ing people ... 11if u count tec9 who doesn't play brawl ... 12 if branden is back in ...so yea ... we need to figure sumthing out cuz its going to b a ***** to pick people for crew battles =(

Top Bottom