• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
word that **** was definetly to good,thats whats making me wanna go back ^___^ but yeah...brian is teaming with jesus so if i do go imma need a partner
i only teamed with jesus cuz u said u weren't going to play this week and mayb not the next >.> ... *sigh* u just dont wanna team with me -_-

Alukard

Smash Hero
yayyyy ... hopefully we will ... since it started we haven't missed a placement in either ... lol ... leo was in swat back then ... lol ... i love when hardwork and my coaching comes thru for us ... i mean just cuz i think this game is inferior to melee doesn't mean my advice isn't still top tier

Alukard

Smash Hero
dionis ima kick u in the D!ck cuz u are the most undecisive person i've ever seen and i'm an undecisive mother flower lol now ur going to the weekly ... u make my brain hurt >.< ... also ... get at swat for being too good at super smash brother melee ... and super dreamland characters campfest ... these can go on for days it will always b funny to me lmfaoooo

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
i guess so,=] u BETTA NOT SD AT 0 iv heard this legendary stories
lol shut up... but yea if ur goin just team wit brian =]
dionis ima kick u in the D!ck cuz u are the most undecisive person i've ever seen and i'm an undecisive mother flower lol now ur going to the weekly ... u make my brain hurt >.< ... also ... get at swat for being too good at super smash brother melee ... and super dreamland characters campfest ... these can go on for days it will always b funny to me lmfaoooo
lol shut up... ur wayy more indecisive than dionis.... and y is dreamland sooo godly in this game???? lol kirby, meta(i hate him and personally dont think hes worth my time) and daydayday lol is 2 good

Venom NY

Smash Lord
im coming back weeeeeeeeeee happy birthday!!! lol but yeah im definetly getting a working copy of brawl today I HOPE and i can practice with _____ which i wa using at ur place

Alukard

Smash Hero
alright ... cool ... use this time to practice u mongolian tribal woman ... cuz i promised jesus to team already

Alukard

Smash Hero
so yea i'm back *****es .... i'm tired ... yo ray i got pooped on man ... i got turn 2'd at regionals ... fu cking gardy gallade T2 me i wanted to cry and then darrel won a trip to worlds tho thru his record and points ... so we out son ... u coming to nationals right ?

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
so yea i'm back *****es .... i'm tired ... yo ray i got pooped on man ... i got turn 2'd at regionals ... fu cking gardy gallade T2 me i wanted to cry and then darrel won a trip to worlds tho thru his record and points ... so we out son ... u coming to nationals right ?
yo if there is a brawl tournament near nationals... i wanna go for sure lol... i want swat 2 **** in other states 2 lol

btw.... darrel is too good and always has been lol... tell that ninja good **** 4 me =]

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
>_< i hate pokemanz, especially in 15+, u got 50 year old man trying 2 stall u out wtf is that lmfaoooo, but good stuff 2 darrel, i havent seen him since 4ever

and idk bout nationals gotta see when it is and how much and what not, ill probably talk 2 u bout it later and same thing as branden says, if theres a smash tourney around ill porbably go ( free money 4 swat right there) lmfaooo

Alukard

Smash Hero
>_< i hate pokemanz, especially in 15+, u got 50 year old man trying 2 stall u out wtf is that lmfaoooo, but good stuff 2 darrel, i havent seen him since 4ever

and idk bout nationals gotta see when it is and how much and what not, ill probably talk 2 u bout it later and same thing as branden says, if theres a smash tourney around ill porbably go ( free money 4 swat right there) lmfaooo
WERD TO MOTHER BIRD !!!

Top Bottom