• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

4Eyez

Smash Cadet
The BX! The place where hardcore is beautiful
umm u dont know who ur messing with....... I am the leader of the Wario Clan. We are known around the world as the best tag team in Smackdown vs Raw 2007, using Wario's. And we are known for being top 5 on LI in Melee. Also, im white, so i have the disadvantage from the start......
Im meleemaster, wtf is Wario doin now? Yes I have played WarioGamer, and i can say he is very good at SSBM. He just likes starting trouble on here.....
Is it me or both of these jackas$es are the same person?? Lmao everyone ran a train on him

Yo i didnt even know there was a weekly :(

I just got mad depressed.

Brawl is sunday!! OMG

Whats the friend code everyones talking about?? It comes with the game? Get at me in Paper Mario for N64

WarioGamer64

Smash Cadet
Beat 4 year olds? I dont think so. I beat 48 other teenagers and older at that parallax tournament in 05. I not only won it, I dominated it. So stfu. I beat Hazzard's fox. IDK if anyone knows who he is but, I was Ganon, he was Fox and i beat him .

Ryan-K

Smash Master
I like the date, 2005 which was when noone played. Let's pretend like it's not ancient history. Everyone else got better while you stand there and ***** and moan and brag about irrelevant ****. There's a reason all your former friends alienated you years ago.

Oh hey but I'm feeling nice today so I'll help you get better at brawl.

Step 1) http://www.uline.com/ProductDetail.asp?model=H-64B
Step 2) Apply across wrist
Step 3) Wait for results!

Hazzard STARTED playing in like October 2005 lmao I like how you think noone gets better in a 3 year timespan are you autistic or something? because I feel bad making fun of a kid who doesn't know better.

The Bino

Smash Lord
oof

There is beef going on between LI and NYC, record it i wanna see how badly SWAT destroys this Wario guy lol

Anyways the real reason why i came here, is cuz i don't know if you SWATTERs are gonna be going to the smashfest a lil later today at Sol's.... but when i get Brawl i wanna play some of you guys online, get at me on Aim and ill see what day is good and what not, if ya don't know my aim is Bino4169

Also lol at this Wario guy, bragging about **** that happened in 2005 lol, no one cares about that long forgotten year lol 2006 and 2007 is when everyone reached their peak in Smash, and even at that some are still getting better lol i just find you funny, thanx for giving me a good laugh when i wasn't expecting it

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
What's even funnier is that I recall beating him in a parallax tournament in 2005. Maybe not the same one, but either way, I was still really bad, lol.

-__-

Smash Ace
i just wana mak an announcement...im really likin swat but i wana mak sure everyone will b serious about brawl (e.g no complainin about how melee is better or how different brawl is from melee) bcuz if this crew remains a melee crew den i shuldnt b here...now Team Supremecy (Ron, killaor D1 Fab and ninja link) askd me to join n ill only leave this crew if no1 taks brawl serious...to b honest rite now i would join em cuz they alrdy good in brawl but that would messd up of me n im certain we can b the best

-__-

Smash Ace
if we take the game seriously cuz we hav ppl with potential other crews watch vids n copy ppl and crewz lik supremecy want ppl that are currently good but we are original and we can be better cuz they wont kno wat we will thats why id rather stay here plus its fun being here but if it comes down to it im sorry

4Eyez

Smash Cadet
The BX! The place where hardcore is beautiful
I still haven't played Brawl so I don't even know how it is at all. But im pretty sure im gonna stick with it, im getting it tomorrow :)

What code is it that you need to play with each other? I dont even know what it is, so can anybody let me know? I'll be playing by tomorrow at 12 in the afternoon lmao

Alukard

Smash Hero
i just wana mak an announcement...im really likin swat but i wana mak sure everyone will b serious about brawl (e.g no complainin about how melee is better or how different brawl is from melee) bcuz if this crew remains a melee crew den i shuldnt b here...now Team Supremecy (Ron, killaor D1 Fab and ninja link) askd me to join n ill only leave this crew if no1 taks brawl serious...to b honest rite now i would join em cuz they alrdy good in brawl but that would messd up of me n im certain we can b the best
if we take the game seriously cuz we hav ppl with potential other crews watch vids n copy ppl and crewz lik supremecy want ppl that are currently good but we are original and we can be better cuz they wont kno wat we will thats why id rather stay here plus its fun being here but if it comes down to it im sorry
leo ... like i said b4 ... brawl isn't legally out yet ... we are tryin to get into it ... we still need the game remember we aren't as lucky as u to have bum right there ... give us time ... we really loved melee cuz we worked hard to get good at it ... and of course we are going to b good at brawl ... i think doubles is too much fun in that game ... i don't really like singles yet cuz i need to learn more things like the stool jumping and all this other garbz ... lol but yea ... just time ... also ... if u want to leave thats up to u ... but brawl isn't out yet ... let people doubt ... *coughDAcough*(arrogance and ignorant at its finest) ... just let us play it ... =)

Venom NY

Smash Lord
well me and alukard are definetly practicing...we stopped comparing melee....gimme ur code so we can play my code is

Volgar

Smash Cadet
I main cpt. olimar.. people don't understand how good he is.. .. everyone get my wii code under my profile .. I'm on After 8 30 and aim me aswellp

-__-

Smash Ace
well me and alukard are definetly practicing...we stopped comparing melee....gimme ur code so we can play my code is
i dont have a wii -.- but i go to glitchs house to play sumtimes so ask him for his and i guess we can take turns playing each otha

Venom NY

Smash Lord
i dont have a wii -.- but i go to glitchs house to play sumtimes so ask him for his and i guess we can take turns playing each otha
dont worry i got his so we can definetly play just tell him to let me know when u are there and stuff, Jumpman we are definetly playing brawl son and YA are gonna be the ones to get burned believe that,Eli if u got aim hit me up i already posted my code up there ^^^^ but im gonna be playing teams today if anyone wants to play me and alukard against anyone else hit me up

Alukard

Smash Hero
yeayuhz i'm supposed to get my wii this week i can't wait ... i still need a freaking router to pracitce with people >.>

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
so yea... after a talk i had with brian yesterday... ive decided to leave the crew as of now... im not likeing the fact that there are so many people in this crew and plus i know already i wont b apart of any crew battles.... i just know ya 2 well lol... but yea if the crew splits apart i may b apart of the smaller crew... who knows? but yea ill deffinately still play wit ya cus ya r still my ninjas lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
so i talked to branden(Zro) yesterday and b4 yesterday about this ... he left ... so i just wanted to say ... who else is leaving or is having thoughts about leaving just speak up really ... our crew is freaking huge lol ... i was thinkin we really need to think about how we are going to set **** up ... cuz right now we can't decide who will play in crew battles cuz of the people in this crew ... theres too too many ... =\

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
i hope people are not leaving the crew because we suck right now or we dont take brawl serious right now or whatever else reason that brawl relates to...

cause if ya are then go leave we dont want u here..

i know when we do start caring about the game and get good(we will get good) dont ask to come back dead azz...

so leave all u want

Alukard

Smash Hero
So yeah, I need a sig. May anyone help me with that?
yo dj u have to go to a sig shop ... and ask people to do it for u ... we actually don't make it for ourselfs

i hope people are not leaving the crew because we suck right now or we dont take brawl serious right now or whatever else reason that brawl relates to...

cause if ya are then go leave we dont want u here..

i know when we do start caring about the game and get good(we will get good) dont ask to come back dead azz...

so leave all u want
and jesus just to say branden didn't leave for that reason ... he left cuz the crew was too big and he wants to play in crew battles and stuff ... and right now i have no idea how we are going to schoose who plays ...seriously =\

Top Bottom