• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

phish-it

Smash Champion
Umm are u kidding me? My Ganondorf could destroy your Bowser, And yes i have seen u play Melee at ParallaxLancenter. Im WarioGamer, (formally meleemaster), Im best DK and Ganon of Long Island. heres a sample of my work http://youtube.com/watch?v=C7RHO9gwLF0 I won the Parallax tournament october 05, beat other 48 ppl
Wow dude, you can't just go around talking trash about hoe you'd wreck someone, then back down from a money match as if your too goodd for that. Hahah, and posting videos of how you can exploit the Computer's AI hasn't meant anything since 2002 bud.

I remember playing some guy by the name of 'meleemaster' at one of the MLG's. I don'y know if your the same one but I all I know is I ***** his Ganon with Pichu.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Shut the **** up meleemaster you are old ****ing news, you were only the best when noone played which was exactly 2005. That's like being the best smash 64 player in a 3 house radius and that doesn't mean ****. Parallax was a joke and isn't it funny how who people who ACTUALLY KNEW HOW TO PLAYED WENT you stopped attending? It's funny how that works isn't it?

Maybe when you make some friends people will start taking you seriously, or maybe when you stop being an idiot, whichever comes first but I would rather wait for the 5th smash than wait for those 2 things to happen because by then my grandson would be rolling in his grave.

Maybe you should take a hint from the dinosaurs and let the past die because it doesn't always apply to the present.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I love New York! We all just come out of nowhere and beast on people who deserve it, lol. F*cking priceless, lol. :laugh:

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Umm are u kidding me? My Ganondorf could destroy your Bowser, And yes i have seen u play Melee at ParallaxLancenter. Im WarioGamer, (formally meleemaster), Im best DK and Ganon of Long Island. heres a sample of my work http://youtube.com/watch?v=C7RHO9gwLF0 I won the Parallax tournament october 05, beat other 48 ppl
LMAO ***** definetly showed a event 51 video,with his double jumping fairing,dairing ganon LMAO 2 ****ing good oh yeah man ur really a god of smash LMAO

Alukard

Smash Hero
No MM'es, I dont have a car, and i dont need the money, so u will just have to get ***** by my Wario in Brawl online....
htey all ***** u ... sheesh ... and u sound stupid about u don't nee the money ??? are u like rich ... unless ur ****ing sitting in a mansion ... u NEED the ****ing money ... everyone needs free money ... i mean c'mon u beat mewtwo ganon and GIGA BOWSER ... ur a force to b reckon'd with ... so anyway how about it ... mm me plz ... i need a wii and it would feel amazing paying with money that came from a wealthy man like urself =]

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
So I highly suggest you stop talking your bullsh*t about you beating me and shut the f*ck up. Your cockyness about "I don't need the money" is mediocre yet futile against the stature I have reached in Melee, especially with my Bowser. You definitely don't know who you're dealing with and not just me, but my other crew members and fellow smashers. So you'll definitely get ***** by us in all three smash games. Quit life and have a good day. I think thats pretty simple to understand, right?
I remember playing some guy by the name of 'meleemaster' at one of the MLG's. I don'y know if your the same one but I all I know is I ***** his Ganon with Pichu.
Shut the **** up meleemaster you are old ****ing news, you were only the best when noone played which was exactly 2005. That's like being the best smash 64 player in a 3 house radius and that doesn't mean ****. Parallax was a joke and isn't it funny how who people who ACTUALLY KNEW HOW TO PLAYED WENT you stopped attending? It's funny how that works isn't it?
htey all ***** u ... sheesh ... and u sound stupid about u don't nee the money ??? are u like rich ... unless ur ****ing sitting in a mansion ... u NEED the ****ing money ... everyone needs free money ... i mean c'mon u beat mewtwo ganon and GIGA BOWSER ... ur a force to b reckon'd with :dizzy: (lol)... so anyway how about it ... mm me plz ... i need a wii and it would feel amazing paying with money that came from a wealthy man like urself =]
**** im callin it in: time is 4:07

here lies the remains of WarioGamer64
~3-6-2008~
gone and most deffinately forgotten

Doc.

Smash Ace

~3-6-2008~

Should we cremate or bury him? i prefer leaving him on the streets or on a railroad track

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Should we cremate or bury him? i prefer leaving him on the streets or on a railroad track
deffinately cremate.... dont wanna see that ugly mug... and put that *****s remains in th kitty liter and b wit the rest of the crap he talks lol

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
lmfaooo dude hes not good enough for a bum... ***** would sell him 4 like crack or somethin lol... remember there is things even a bum wont keep lol

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Dionis, you have to give me your friend code so we could play online immediately, lol. Alukard stays over your house and Jman stays over mine, lol. Teams Online all dai and night, lol. First of all though, when I get the game, I'm gonna play 1-player mode hardbody till I unlock everything. Well, the characters and stages at least, lol.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383

~3-6-2008~
And this... this right here is why your too cool in mah book.

NYC banding together to roflstomp a nobody. Gotta luv it.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Dionis, you have to give me your friend code so we could play online immediately, lol. Alukard stays over your house and Jman stays over mine, lol. Teams Online all dai and night, lol. First of all though, when I get the game, I'm gonna play 1-player mode hardbody till I unlock everything. Well, the characters and stages at least, lol.
word yo we are definetly gonna be doing that **** lol

WarioGamer64

Smash Cadet
umm u dont know who ur messing with....... I am the leader of the Wario Clan. We are known around the world as the best tag team in Smackdown vs Raw 2007, using Wario's. And we are known for being top 5 on LI in Melee. Also, im white, so i have the disadvantage from the start......

Meleemaster5000

Smash Apprentice
Im meleemaster, wtf is Wario doin now? Yes I have played WarioGamer, and i can say he is very good at SSBM. He just likes starting trouble on here.....

-__-

Smash Ace
umm u dont know who ur messing with....... I am the leader of the Wario Clan. We are known around the world as the best tag team in Smackdown vs Raw 2007, using Wario's. And we are known for being top 5 on LI in Melee. Also, im white, so i have the disadvantage from the start......
Im meleemaster, wtf is Wario doin now? Yes I have played WarioGamer, and i can say he is very good at SSBM. He just likes starting trouble on here.....
I can definitly say my pichu will **** you both hard body and my DDD well i suck in brawl so u mite have a chance...

-__-

Smash Ace
So I highly suggest you stop talking your bullsh*t about you beating me and shut the f*ck up. Your cockyness about "I don't need the money" is mediocre yet futile against the stature I have reached in Melee, especially with my Bowser. You definitely don't know who you're dealing with and not just me, but my other crew members and fellow smashers. So you'll definitely get ***** by us in all three smash games. Quit life and have a good day. I think thats pretty simple to understand, right?
whats with the sophisticated language all a sudden lol maad big words and proper pronunciation with the perfected use of the English language :lick:

Venom NY

Smash Lord
**** YA WACK *** *****S ALUKARD,JMAN AND DJ NINTENDO WENT TO A L.I TOURNY,THEY GOT THE TOP SPOTS,WHERE WERE U WACK ***** *** *****S AT? IT DOESNT MATTER IF UR WHITE THAT SHOULD BE AN ADVANTAGE WTF U TALKING ABOUT?

Alukard

Smash Hero
well anyway ... melee master ... how about u and ur friend wario gamer come to web2zone ... mm 20$ each in doubles vs. me and my buddy dionis aka venom NY lolol or lemme guess u dont need the money am i right ??

-__-

Smash Ace
Can we keep the racism aside im black and i find you saying white ppl are better offensive >.>'

thx

Smash Ace
yo im Muslim and i abore racism

Andrew tells the future and says that those noobs are full of **** and there gonna get there ***** wooped and you guys are gonna give them a smackdown and there gonna take the **** raw lmao

GET AT MY NASTY COMMENT

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo im Muslim and i abore racism

Andrew tells the future and says that those noobs are full of **** and there gonna get there ***** wooped and you guys are gonna give them a smackdown and there gonna take the **** raw lmao

GET AT MY NASTY COMMENT
i <3 salad bowl ^_^

hey wario gamer .... MM?? u still haven't answered ... mayb u dont need the money but i mean ... like u should beat me and give it to charity ... i mean cmon u and meleemaster would destroy lil ol' dionis and me ... we suck in doubles

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Umm no, I said being white was a disadvantage cuz it seems as if black and spanish ppl are better at smash. -WarioGamer
It's called TALENT dip**** but I am not surprised you don't know what it is considering you lack it. Maybe you should spend less time making racial johns and bragging about beating 4 year olds in a video game and more time keeping your mouth shut.

PS: If you and meleemaster are different people then why do you have the same AIM name? I would be more worried about not making totally stupid mistakes and less time worrying about how bad I am at smash if I were you.

Alukard

Smash Hero
It's called TALENT dip**** but I am not surprised you don't know what it is considering you lack it. Maybe you should spend less time making racial johns and bragging about beating 4 year olds in a video game and more time keeping your mouth shut.

PS: If you and meleemaster are different people then why do you have the same AIM name? I would be more worried about not making totally stupid mistakes and less time worrying about how bad I am at smash if I were you.
DAYUMMMMMM lol ... this N!gg just ken combo'd u lol

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
hi guys, long time no see *****s. Whos gonna get at me in brawl?
Im really great, got mad vidz already lol. Na but wattup ppl. woooo i havent been on these **** boards since the end of september lol.

Alukard

Smash Hero
hi guys, long time no see *****s. Whos gonna get at me in brawl?
Im really great, got mad vidz already lol. Na but wattup ppl. woooo i havent been on these **** boards since the end of september lol.
WK ... quit life ... no one can get at u cuz u live too dam far ... and its not english yet so the rest of swat can't ... cuz we following the rules ...*coughlieswejustcan'tgetajap****cough*

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Its about time WK, lol. We're definitely gonna be the best double Bowser team for Brawl and have the best Bowsers, just like Melee. Get at our Bowsers, lol!

Alukard

Smash Hero
......... random
on another note,im trying to not go to school but brian is like sleeping U__U stupid sleep
u should have just came over ... i was sleeping but i can wake up u kno lol ... anyway ... i need a wii someone donate one to me ... >.>

Top Bottom