• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I need someone to do me a favor and make me a new sig. In addition, I vouch for Killer Fleet as the official crew name. Our crew is gonna be godly for Brawl just like Melee. We're gonna be traveling all over so its best to have Killer Fleet as the crew name, especially since we're known in mad places and it sounds cooler than SWAT, lol.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
I need someone to do me a favor and make me a new sig. In addition, I vouch for Killer Fleet as the official crew name. Our crew is gonna be godly for Brawl just like Melee. We're gonna be traveling all over so its best to have Killer Fleet as the crew name, especially since we're known in mad places and it sounds cooler than SWAT, lol.
f*ck outta here

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
i think we should start wit a completely new name and build that up!!!

im confident in this crew's ability to own every other crew :chuckle:

anyways, i want us to have a smashfest before i start working too much again.....:(

Venom NY

Smash Lord
i think we should start wit a completely new name and build that up!!!

im confident in this crew's ability to own every other crew :chuckle:

anyways, i want us to have a smashfest before i start working too much again.....:(
word yo we definetly need to set something up,especially when brawl comes out but of course when brawl comes out imma have online so whoever wants to play me just let me know and we can train:) also when brian gets his Wii were definetly gonna play mad teams...to defend our title lol ^___^ I love being good and smart ^__^ lmao

Alukard

Smash Hero
no we are tryin to decide wats going to b our team name from now on ... like KF is known oos but swat is pretty cool and original ... i say either KF or a whole new name all together we can all vote ^_^

Venom NY

Smash Lord
idk,im content with s.w.a.t i really dont care if K.F is known OOS because that means that we can make a name for ourselves as s.w.a.t and not just jump in where KF left off,if that makes anysense

Alukard

Smash Hero
nah that makes sense ... see this is why i want a vote cuz i didn't look at it like that ... lol ... its tru ... i say its not fair to them either ... cuz they worked hard ... we should start over all together ... and make a new crew and start from the begginin again ^_^

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Well, its whatever guys. I'm here to represent the crew that I'm in and New York. So let's start giving out ideas for a new crew name now. How about Killer Chain Chomps, lol?

Venom NY

Smash Lord
nah that makes sense ... see this is why i want a vote cuz i didn't look at it like that ... lol ... its tru ... i say its not fair to them either ... cuz they worked hard ... we should start over all together ... and make a new crew and start from the begginin again ^_^
word and wtf dj?lmao killer chain chomps (K.C.C) I love chain chomps though ^___^ yo everyone got their wiis?*except brian and jesus* everone reserved brawl?i know i reserved mine so did 4eyez and dj got his from that tourny,i wanna start training asap and play online this **** is gonna be mad fun.

-__-

Smash Ace
Get @ swat yesterday effin Demigodz were too scared to MM crew battle us just cuz im here -.- type of S*** is that lol

-__-

Smash Ace
yea in brawl they didnt want to it was guna be a random brawl crew battle lmfao and they didnt wana do it cuz im in this crew -__-

Hax

Smash Champion
omg.. swat is definitely the coolest crew no johns. today was hilarious.. raymond and leo are too good LMFAO. rockin if you wanna join swat you'd be welcomed by the 3 of us lol.

4Eyez

Smash Cadet
The BX! The place where hardcore is beautiful
I definitely paid for all of it yesterday. $54.18 lol Sunday morning its mine!

I can play online as well so anyone GET AT ME

I actually waited until the game came out....I haven't played the game lol

Brawl is about to take over.....I want one more weeklie for melee :(

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
im mad bored........no one wants to mm me in brawl...or melee......................wat do i do?? lol

well as far as team name im not into the whole algorythm thing (i forgot the name so i'll substitute algorythm for now..)

i think we should go for The Nicaraguan Hitman.... o wait thats my name lol.... i'll give it some thought

Alukard

Smash Hero
acronym i believe ... but yea ... i dont care wat our team name is but i think it should b swat or ... sumthing totally new ... cuz we worked hard to come from the bottom to the top ^_^

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
acronym i believe ... but yea ... i dont care wat our team name is but i think it should b swat or ... sumthing totally new ... cuz we worked hard to come from the bottom to the top ^_^
word up... besides.... swat just sounds better 2 me >_>

Hax

Smash Champion
boss, what're you talking about lol? i wasn't there =P

and word.. swat definitely rose up and now i can say we're the best crew in NY lol. it took 1/2 a year but it happened. get at us :)

Venom NY

Smash Lord
i really think we should stay with swat **** what everyone else says seriously,if it sounds stupid...oh well u got ***** by a stupid sounding crew lmao and i think its funny like all of us in the crew think about it..none of us are like ordinary lol we act mad ******** and just have mad fun so i think the funny name suits us ^___^

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
i really think we should stay with swat **** what everyone else says seriously,if it sounds stupid...oh well u got ***** by a stupid sounding crew lmao and i think its funny like all of us in the crew think about it..none of us are like ordinary lol we act mad ******** and just have mad fun so i think the funny name suits us ^___^
....im normal........ im sure everyone agrees with me here

i'll be coy with u guys..... swat does sound dumb and i'll prefer a new name to define the new team. because we are a new team, we are about to start playing a new game. come on its a new time to start things new again.

i still think killa swat is fitting.... it represents both teams becoming one........i kno gay right?

Alukard

Smash Hero
i say ... just post a serious name for the crew ... everyone votes if sumthing really good comes up ^_^

Top Bottom