• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
toon link is high tier get outta here....

someone looks as if their about to reach 1000 posts...... i'll keep that a secret though lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
hi jash! =)

and et @ swat all learning different characters ... mark my words we will b the best even in the new game ^_^

Alukard

Smash Hero
thats going to b my main in brawl ... snake son ... and ike of course lol

and about the weekly ... we aren't sure how its going to happen hence the disputes in the weekly thread itself =( ... people are fiends for sumthing new sheesh

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Yo I say just make ace do melee. People want a brawl tournament go bring mroe than 3-4 setups then we can talk since i know FOR A FACT that games will take forever and it will run pass closing time.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Yo I say just make ace do melee. People want a brawl tournament go bring mroe than 3-4 setups then we can talk since i know FOR A FACT that games will take forever and it will run pass closing time.
not tru cus last week we had 16 teams and we almost finished that ****... so we have a good chance..... plus we could have 4 setups... if ninjalink, jumpman, bum and d1 all bring it we will deffinately finish itits not that difficult

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
lol wow wat happened to the weekly thread? its closed.... but y r ppl arguing, its like everyone is repeating the same thing over and over except in different words lol.

but anyways wats gona happen this friday? i was gona go watch the money matches and then go home cuz i have work the next morning. but if its gona happen at shins house it might be farther away and wont go cuz of it.... this whole thing sucks, this isnt making anyone happy :(

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
i would want to go but i get out of work at 6 that day... at the same time idk where shin lives but i heard he has his own crib so im like yaaa boiiiii. if he lives in manhattan i would be there like times square but if he lives in brooklyn then i'll be outta there like donald's hair.........................................sorry i'll shut up now

Venom NY

Smash Lord
i would want to go but i get out of work at 6 that day... at the same time idk where shin lives but i heard he has his own crib so im like yaaa boiiiii. if he lives in manhattan i would be there like times square but if he lives in brooklyn then i'll be outta there like donald's hair.........................................sorry i'll shut up now
I definetly didnt know he lived in brooklyn TO THE WEEKLY *batman music plays*.

-__-

Smash Ace
im going to the weekly and having my money matches bum already said hes bringing brawl over so thats a fact!

Alukard

Smash Hero
not tru cus last week we had 16 teams and we almost finished that ****... so we have a good chance..... plus we could have 4 setups... if ninjalink, jumpman, bum and d1 all bring it we will deffinately finish itits not that difficult
wat are u smoking ... u just said it urself ... we had mad teams and we still didn't finish it .. bcuz of the lack of set ups ... with only 3-4 set ups its like really hard ... considering how beast everyone is for brawl in nyc ...

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
i cant lie im beasting for brawl right now, i cant wait for it to come out already.... but of course i have my calm, cool, collected coolness that i so cooly portray with a cool demeanor of coolness

but anyways, new siggy guys, wat u think? had some random guy do it for me

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm still gonna stay and continue to OD **** in Melee. F*ck the new characters, lol. I'm still gonna main Mario & Bowser like I always did since their beginnings in Smash 64 and Melee. SWAT is gonna **** in Brawl and be the best crew for that too. Get at us, lol.

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
I'm still gonna stay and continue to OD **** in Melee. F*ck the new characters, lol. I'm still gonna main Mario & Bowser like I always did since their beginnings in Smash 64 and Melee. SWAT is gonna **** in Brawl and be the best crew for that too. Get at us, lol.
i second that emotion..... once again..

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Word yo!! Those 2 r the best characters there right now lol!!. I want to play ppl online so bad need friend codes!!

Top Bottom