• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

-__-

Smash Ace
Hax change my main To Dee Dee Dee and Pikmin & Olimar and Secondary will be R.O.B please please please please!!!! Arigato Gosaimass!!!! :(

Alukard

Smash Hero
well we ***** pound ... god dam ... lil rascals 5th place ... big apple 3 a.m. (me and dj nintendo) 13th =)

singles we didn't make it out but skler left and let hax prove that swat should make it out of pools and he ***** people ... =) ... i believe 7th place =D ... gooooo SWAT

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Got dammit, teaming with Alukard was super fun and **** for everyone! SWAT is too d*mn good, wtf! I'm proud of all ya n*ggas so much. My Bowser really is too good, get at me! :)

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
well we ***** pound ... god dam ... lil rascals 5th place ... big apple 3 a.m. (me and dj nintendo) 13th =)

singles we didn't make it out but skler left and let hax prove that swat should make it out of pools and he ***** people ... =) ... i believe 7th place =D ... gooooo SWAT
do they have the results up?

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
wow u guys really love brawl....

that **** suck compared to melee..

i have not even played it but give me a week i'll mm all u guys

Alukard

Smash Hero
yayy brawl is cute and everything ... but seriously ... dont turn this thread into the freaking nyc weekly thread ... so take all that garbage sumwhere else ... kthxbai

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Umm... get at my pika in melee or brawl??

*looks around and waits for someone to contest*

Ok enough about pound performances. There will be more out of state tournies to go to...lol

See? You guys should've been going OoS for a long time.

At least you know what you've been missing all these years...

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
yayy brawl is cute and everything ... but seriously ... dont turn this thread into the freaking nyc weekly thread ... so take all that garbage sumwhere else ... kthxbai
brawl is such a great game im maining trainer.... who r u guys maining??

lol jk how u doing buddy? we gotta start playin again like the good ol days. i miss cutting Yiddish Literature class to go to ur house

Alukard

Smash Hero
***** glitch u came to my house like 1 time lmfaoooo ... seriously just once hahahhaha

-__-

Smash Ace
Anyone wana money match my de de de?? so far i got 2 challengers Noel for 20 and Branden for 1 anyone else???....ima be broke by the end of this week T_T

Top Bottom