• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
D*mn, everyone is asking for money matches and challenges in different games. I guess I'll join the fray too, lol. Who wants to money match me in Mario Kart 64? This is the 1st place world record holder speaking, lol. Also, challenge me in races of Mario game speed runs. What's even funnier, challenge me to a race on who could beat Classic, Adventure, or All-Star mode in Very Hard while we use the same character. Get at me, lol!

Alukard

Smash Hero
basic sausage ... is pimping in brawl now ... glitch is smash bros. pokemon master ... no johns lol

-__-

Smash Ace
Warning Challenger approaching!

Who wants to get at my Dedede next weekly i got 1 challenger so far i think for $20 he hasnt said the amount yet.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm mad theres mm's within the crew lmfao ... w.e as long as it doesn't create crap i dont care lol ... brawl needs to come out in english already so i can play online lololol

Cia

das kwl
I <3 ivysaur's Ftilt..

**** GAME AND WATCH.. they shouldn't have even stuck is useless, out-dated *** in the game..

DK's b-air is weird.. lolz

Peach's second jump is BY FAR the worst in the game

DeDeDe chain grabs like a sheik

Sheik chain grabs like.. a jigglypuff

Zelda is the Marth of Brawl

Diddy is the Fox of brawl

and sonic is pure trash.. he's like the roy of brawl

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
i'm mad theres mm's within the crew lmfao ... w.e as long as it doesn't create crap i dont care lol ... brawl needs to come out in english already so i can play online lololol
Yo I migh thae ppl over Friday wanna come down to my crib and play?

Alukard

Smash Hero
nah i can't ... i'm pretty busy friday morning ... and the afternoon/night is weekly so yea sry

-__-

Smash Ace
Well Ron i kinda dont wana mm u now cuz its true what alukard says wouldnt want anything happening in the crew but we can play friendlys netime

Alukard

Smash Hero
glitch is pokeman master ... ron is pika up b master lol ... and leo is FAT DDD MASTER ... till the game gets released in english ... and everyone jus tcopies or makes their own better way ... but yea ... melee is better then brawl ... i dont care wat anyone says

Venom NY

Smash Lord
idk me and brian were tlaking about what we thought about the game during the weekly while we went to get mc donalds,the game is good but its not really that much of a tourny game,and i think that we are enjoying this game alot becauuse melee was getting boring and this was something new,new graphics and gameplay

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
idk me and brian were tlaking about what we thought about the game during the weekly while we went to get mc donalds,the game is good but its not really that much of a tourny game,and i think that we are enjoying this game alot becauuse melee was getting boring and this was something new,new graphics and gameplay
u can probably say the same thing about melee when u 1st played it. great game and alot of fun, until we found out all those advanced techniques, then it was a different story. brawl has its shares of "tricks" already but i wouldnt be surprised if techs come out eventually.

when i 1st played melee i had no idea of wavedashing and l canceling, but it was right under my nose. it wasnt until 2005 when i joined the smash community :chuckle:

its a fun game of course. its new so it has that advantage over melee. im exhausted of melee but this game is a fresh new start, somethin we dont see now will come by and slap us in the face dontcha worry lol

until then jus have fun. i dont wana hear the melee vs brawl argument anymore......

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
u can probably say the same thing about melee when u 1st played it. great game and alot of fun, until we found out all those advanced techniques, then it was a different story. brawl has its shares of "tricks" already but i wouldnt be surprised if techs come out eventually.

when i 1st played melee i had no idea of wavedashing and l canceling, but it was right under my nose. it wasnt until 2005 when i joined the smash community :chuckle:

its a fun game of course. its new so it has that advantage over melee. im exhausted of melee but this game is a fresh new start, somethin we dont see now will come by and slap us in the face dontcha worry lol

until then jus have fun. i dont wana hear the melee vs brawl argument anymore......
and with that said.... i love glitch <3 lmfaoooo and leo.... well mayb not leo lmfaooooo

-__-

Smash Ace
y not me what did i do T_T why is every1 hating me all a sudden im still the melee noob we all kno and love xD

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
y not me what did i do T_T why is every1 hating me all a sudden im still the melee noob we all kno and love xD
awww poor baby... need a hug? than go ask a magical fairy cus that **** dont fly here lmfaooo i mean... im sry guy... i love u 2 >_> lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
no i understand ... its just .. sheesh ... why the auto sweet spot and tripping ... arghhh ... so much better without that crapola lol

GET AT ME ... THE TRAP MASTA!!!!

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
no i understand ... its just .. sheesh ... why the auto sweet spot and tripping ... arghhh ... so much better without that crapola lol

GET AT ME ... THE TRAP MASTA!!!!
lol o man i kno EXACTLY wat u mean. the 1st time i played, i tripped every second. but eventually u develop this thing where u learn how not to trip and it'll be happening less and less.

and for the auto sweetspot, its pretty gay for ppl like DK and Ike and completely useless for characters like DDD.....and.......DDD lol? maybe snake too. but if they like holding edges, u cant do nothing but walk away from them, they can edge spot all they want, eventually they have to come up and fight. the worst thing to try and do is try to knock them off of it.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yea exactly ... but that brings stupid camping back into the game ... but i have ideas for ****ing edge campers ... ima mine up the ****ing stage if u camp ledge *****es lol

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
lol yea thats wat i like to hear. the trap master

i guess were all going to be masters of something in brawl. us SWAT members is gona beast yet again. we must be the best crew in brawl!!!!!!

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Omfgggggg Why Do I Have To Trip When I Run!!!!!!!!!!! Please Tell Me That Theres Like Experience Points That U Can Earn So That My Falcon Wont Trip Over His Own Feet When Hes Walking!!!

AND HELL YEAH WHAT GLITCH SAID WE BETTA BECOME THE BEST AT BRAWL,GLITH AND HIS MINDGAMING LUCARIO AND BEAST *** POKEMON TRAINER!! LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
AY..... i take that offensively as we all should........WE ARE A FAMILY!!!!

btw dionis, yes theres an experience bar u have for tripping.... it'll go away.

have u guys been playing other than that last time we went to that guys house wit the beastly set up?

Top Bottom