• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Royal Palace Theater: The Zelda Video Archive (Updated 8/2/08)

ashes

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Naks, I did like them.

DM: for now i just looked at your vids V Convael falco and i liked the third match best. Eventually I will make my way through the rest of your vids. However, it could help me if you wanted to recommend some of your favorites to me or something(like you did with the falco matches).

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Oh yeah someone was recording that. I have it in better quality coming soon.

My singles set vs Kasai (Lucario) and PC Chris (Snake) are already up. They're nice. :]

ashes

Smash Apprentice
Thanks all.
FYI: I am going to be gone for close to a month( I leave tomorrow) with out internet access. So keep posting but i can't update for a while.
DM if you could actually post the link to the vids you mentioned above that would make it easier for me and it would be much appreciated. thanks.

SwastikaPyle

Smash Ace
Those videos are some hot ****. I had no idea you were friends with PC Chris? Was he just passing through or what?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
No he was not just passing through. I personally invited him to this tournament. It was a very memorable experience.

FinalKai

Smash Apprentice
Home: New Jersey, College: USC (Los Angeles)

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
More vids.

I lose these.

vs. Pikachu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2Y4tIWbGRk
Of course...It's on Pokemon Stadium...Right?

vs. Samus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_Ruu7ib76w
Hehe...All I wanted to do was get lightning...Which I did...:D

I win these.

vs. Pikachu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77FKys6554s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esisuo5VUYo

vs. Samus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juzk4_78m8g

Sometime this week I'll be recording another big batch of matches, and I want to get A LOT of Zelda in, compared to this small amount.

M.K

Level 55
I'm watching some of Darkmusician's videos of Zelda and my Zelda isn't TOO TOO far off from theres. I'm so happy, because usually when I watch videos, they pull out some funky techniques that make MY playstyle look like an autistic beaver played for me -.-

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
I'm watching some of Darkmusician's videos of Zelda and my Zelda isn't TOO TOO far off from theres. I'm so happy, because usually when I watch videos, they pull out some funky techniques that make MY playstyle look like an autistic beaver played for me -.-
Please share vids of this with the forums, contributions of such playstyles are appreciated and highly encouraged in a video form.

M.K

Level 55
Please share vids of this with the forums, contributions of such playstyles are appreciated and highly encouraged in a video form.
Well, I was talking about the videos posted in the topic already! Or, do you perhaps mean videos of ME? (:D)

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Hey I don't know why this thread is so dead but that video was badass.........loved it Arean.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
lmao at the ending:). You have a pretty nice Zelda, you spaced yourself really well which you have to do to beat Wolf. You didn't even get hit by many smashes.........very nice.

ashes

Smash Apprentice
Sorry all, My life has become incredibly busy and so i regret to say that i am not going to be able to keep up with this thread. If any one wants to take over then let me know and i can send them the Microsoft Word template and file that i use.
I really would like to thank you all for continuing to post, and again i am sorry that i am not able to continue doing this.

SwastikaPyle

Smash Ace
Slyfer your Zelda is fantastic, great fundamentals and you space Din's Fire very well. The only thing I would have liked to have seen was some gimps on the characters with poorer recoveries (namely Wolf). Very well played.

I'll try and make a new video thread, since I have nothing but free time for a long time.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Good Swastika, put Dark Musicians recent matches against PC Chris, NinjaLinks vids, and maybe some Ryoko if you can find it. In fact just fill up the vid thread with any decent ones you can find. I wish I had the means to get some of my replays up........i'm currently working on it.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
This thread has been quite inactive, but if you repost your video here then someone can offer critique!

Gotta say myself that I was impressed ^^

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
That is Emmy, she is new to metaknight. She will get better but right now she is just so-so. I wish she would go back to Peach, I loved watching her Peach fight it was crazy cool.

Top Bottom