• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rough Customers, the greatest crew to hit Atlantic South!

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
I present to you...

The newest, and best crew to hit the Atlantic South! We have an all star cast of amazing players and amazing people and this highly exclusive crew will be hitting up all the South tournaments and we're ready to take on any crew! Here's our entire TWELVE MAN ROSTER

What can we say? Nana's the best and he knows it best. Evan mains Ice Climbers and he lives in Lawerenceville Georgia and is originally from New York. He plays with many of the top GA players and when he is in New York he plays with most of the top players there, which are also some of the best in the world. Perhaps one of our rougher customers.

XIF is a Florida native and has recently moved to Georgia to attend college in Atlanta. Alex has recently been placing in the top 2 placings at every tournament he has been to taking sets off of notable players such as DaShizWiz and Lambchops. Over the summer he attended many National tournaments and also beat some top players. His only goal is nothing short of being the best. He mains Peach, and learns from the man, cool, and America that surrounds him from being in the Rough Customers.

Green Mario is also a Florida smasher but has stayed in Florida to attend college in the Pan Handle. Renowned as the best Mario main in the country and with the retirement of Brown Mario perhaps the world, Kyle has impressed the smash community with his skills at what is considered a mediocre character. Him and XIF are also known as a formidable team with the unlikely Peach and Mario teamwork. He's as cool as they come.

This man is one intimidating looking fellow at tournaments, but also one of the funniest people at tournaments as well. Marty is known for his amazing skill at just about every 2-D fighter, and is actually known for making enemies over beating people badly enough in Smash, Guilty Gear, and Third Strike. Marty (or GA Peach as his tag on smashboards says) mains Roy and Peach, and even with his skills at smash bros it is his weakest 2-D fighter. More man than the love child of Solid Snake and Zaraki Kenpachi.

Cornel has technical skill that belongs in Florida. Cornel (or C........ on the boards) mains anything that is American, so obviously Captain Falcon, but also has a really good Fox and Falco. After visiting Florida for a tournament, he has learned some new tricks from DaShizWiz and KeepSpeedn. He is Half Man and Half unadulterated America.

Eugene, or Renegade Marth as most of you may know him as, is the funniest man you will meet in your life. The ability to impersonate just about any voice and an amazing artistic skill to accurately portray the absolute hilarity that enters his mind, he also happens to be very good at Smash. He mains Marth and his greatest asset may very well be making you pass out from laughter.

S0ft mains Jigglypuff and is probably the tallest 16 (or maybe he's 17 now? The Rough Customers do not care about age) year old you will ever meet. Whiter than sour cream, this is an unlikely addition if you observe from the outside, but trust us, The Rough Customers only take the best of the best, and Josh is quite The Rough Customer.

Elliot is the definition of Judaism. Ironically, not religious at all, he revels in his Jewish background (which has led to some anti semetic nick names made by himself) He mains Donkey Kong and is known for his unique brand of humor, and for his unexpected Donkey Kong play style. Imagine if Donkey Kong looked jewish and you can imagine Elliot.

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

The Very Arrogant Soup as his actual tag is, a member of the back room, and a Rough Customer. This apocalyptic man does it all! Credited with actually inventing the Ice Climber infinite along with his good friend Wobbles back in Texas, Zack obviously mains Ice Climbers and goes to college in the Florida Panhandle along with Green Mario. The real Beard to be Feared and with dance moves that would impress Micheal Jackson, it'd be best to watch carefully over this Rough Customer.

Bottesini. Never heard of him? Well he doesn't post, but those of us who are lucky enough know him will know him as Luis. He is a beast and competitive pokemon, He mains Yoshi and Pikachu in smash, and will have his Arcanine eat your children.

Our latest addition to The Rough Customers, he marks our third Peach main to enter the crew. Recently making quite the scene in the competitive Georgia smash scene, T-bag is now a force in the Georgia community and anyone wanting to place at the top should worry themselves about getting T-bag'd.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
4. During a study session about evolution, one of your fellow students remarks, "The giraffe stretched its neck while reaching for higher leaves; its offspring inherited longer necks as a result." Which statement would you use to correct this student's misconception?

a. Characteristics acquired during an organism's life are generally not passed on through genes.
b. Spontaneous mutations can result in the appearance of new traits.
c. Disuse of an organ may lead to its eventual disappearance.
d. Overproduction of offspring leads to a struggle for survival.
e. Only favorable adaptations have survival value.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
yeah basically this is the best crew ever and everyone should cower in fear.

I made the entire topic but I posted it off of elliot's account. I did the pics, all the write ups and found the best font in the universe.

PB&J

Smash Hero
its over yo..we are going to take over ..and laijin don't worry ill talk to u about it on aim or something
anyway..whiter than sour cream is the best phrase i seen in years and with this said the rough costumers are going to rock pound 3....tong i love u

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Oh ****...
We are gonna start having some "What da ***?!" Crew Battles, now...

Even so, I'm not scared. :laugh:

Nice crew, guys.

S0FT

Smash Ace
LOL @ the post of me. But I want that picture in my sig!!!
Really Nice work.
I didnt know some of those people were in our crew.
Green Mario!!!!!

and xif ummm its S0FT not S0ft.....
Thats like the + in PB+J

Gerbil

Smash Champion
CDE vs The Rough Customers at G4S5 NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^.^

Actually, it's up to everyone else, but would you guys be interested in it if time allows for it?

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman
i think the crew should have at least one of every character. so i think laijin's YL, reflex's bowser, iori's mewtwo, and someones sheik should be in it along wit others, to make the ultimite team to do ULTRA'S on whoever wants some.

PB&J

Smash Hero
dr.peepee..-i would have to meet u and then u would have to three stock two people in the crew and even if that everybody has to approve of u..so come to ga or something

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Alright, it'll be work, but I may be able to make it over there. Distance from a potential crew sucks bigtime. All in all, those seem to be reasonable requirements. It wouldn't be such a prestigious crew if you guys let everyone in.

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
sorry the rough customers are the best just like nana you cant argue it sorry.
Rough Customers = best
Nana = best
Rough Customers = Nana ?

Transitive property ?

In all seriousness, Its good to see another crew surface in GA.

I guess that brings the grand total to 3 ?

Is GPC still active ?

chaddd

Smash Lord
I present to you...

The newest, and best crew to hit the Atlantic South! We have an all star cast of amazing players and amazing people and this highly exclusive crew will be hitting up all the South tournaments and we're ready to take on any crew! Here's our entire TWELVE MAN ROSTER

What can we say? Nana's the best and he knows it best. Evan mains Ice Climbers and he lives in Lawerenceville Georgia and is originally from New York. He plays with many of the top GA players and when he is in New York he plays with most of the top players there, which are also some of the best in the world. Perhaps one of our rougher customers.

XIF is a Florida native and has recently moved to Georgia to attend college in Atlanta. Alex has recently been placing in the top 2 placings at every tournament he has been to taking sets off of notable players such as DaShizWiz and Lambchops. Over the summer he attended many National tournaments and also beat some top players. His only goal is nothing short of being the best. He mains Peach, and learns from the man, cool, and America that surrounds him from being in the Rough Customers.

Green Mario is also a Florida smasher but has stayed in Florida to attend college in the Pan Handle. Renowned as the best Mario main in the country and with the retirement of Brown Mario perhaps the world, Kyle has impressed the smash community with his skills at what is considered a mediocre character. Him and XIF are also known as a formidable team with the unlikely Peach and Mario teamwork. He's as cool as they come.

This man is one intimidating looking fellow at tournaments, but also one of the funniest people at tournaments as well. Marty is known for his amazing skill at just about every 2-D fighter, and is actually known for making enemies over beating people badly enough in Smash, Guilty Gear, and Third Strike. Marty (or GA Peach as his tag on smashboards says) mains Roy and Peach, and even with his skills at smash bros it is his weakest 2-D fighter. More man than the love child of Solid Snake and Zaraki Kenpachi.

Cornel has technical skill that belongs in Florida. Cornel (or C........ on the boards) mains anything that is American, so obviously Captain Falcon, but also has a really good Fox and Falco. After visiting Florida for a tournament, he has learned some new tricks from DaShizWiz and KeepSpeedn. He is Half Man and Half unadulterated America.

Eugene, or Renegade Marth as most of you may know him as, is the funniest man you will meet in your life. The ability to impersonate just about any voice and an amazing artistic skill to accurately portray the absolute hilarity that enters his mind, he also happens to be very good at Smash. He mains Marth and his greatest asset may very well be making you pass out from laughter.

S0ft mains Jigglypuff and is probably the tallest 16 (or maybe he's 17 now? The Rough Customers do not care about age) year old you will ever meet. Whiter than sour cream, this is an unlikely addition if you observe from the outside, but trust us, The Rough Customers only take the best of the best, and Josh is quite The Rough Customer.

Elliot is the definition of Judaism. Ironically, not religious at all, he revels in his Jewish background (which has led to some anti semetic nick names made by himself) He mains Donkey Kong and is known for his unique brand of humor, and for his unexpected Donkey Kong play style. Imagine if Donkey Kong looked jewish and you can imagine Elliot.

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

The Very Arrogant Soup as his actual tag is, a member of the back room, and a Rough Customer. This apocalyptic man does it all! Credited with actually inventing the Ice Climber infinite along with his good friend Wobbles back in Texas, Zack obviously mains Ice Climbers and goes to college in the Florida Panhandle along with Green Mario. The real Beard to be Feared and with dance moves that would impress Micheal Jackson, it'd be best to watch carefully over this Rough Customer.

Bottesini. Never heard of him? Well he doesn't post, but those of us who are lucky enough know him will know him as Luis. He is a beast and competitive pokemon, He mains Yoshi and Pikachu in smash, and will have his Arcanine eat your children.

Our latest addition to The Rough Customers, he marks our third Peach main to enter the crew. Recently making quite the scene in the competitive Georgia smash scene, T-bag is now a force in the Georgia community and anyone wanting to place at the top should worry themselves about getting T-bag'd.
Dude. Only one word comes to mind when reading this thread. Gay. Nice, you have a crew. Good stuff, you believe your participants to be pretty good. But did you really feel in necessary to have an entire thread about it? I mean, look at my post just from having quoted it. I've got a crew for you guys to take out. It's called the me, Cornel, and Fullmetal Crew. Soon we'll even have a trailer (not really). This thread is a lot of weaksauce taking up a lot of space. Crews are meaningless, and there's a thread in the Atlantic South now telling everyone about a crew filled with people no one's ever heard of before. Come on XIF.

Also, just a thought, but why do you keep boasting about everyone's skill level when I can 4 stock half your crew? What exactly is this all about? I understand the fun in it, but was it really worth all this? But I do like the nice little touch on Cornel's profile : "has technical skill that belongs in Florida". Way to rep the GA.

Top Bottom