• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rough Customers, the greatest crew to hit Atlantic South!

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
crew battles are always fun.

dont worry about it ambix I dont take that match too seriously since it was like 2 AM, plus peach ditto, plus crew battle (crews are alot different than just singles, I had the chance to bring it back while you had the stress of keeping the lead.)

plus it wasnt recorded, while everyone has seen me get 3 stock dominated by M2K. =(

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
its ok
m2k said:
Anyway life sucks, at least for me. I choke at the last melee tourney (which hopefully won't the be the last since brawl is horrible) and a new, awful game is replacing melee. Things couldn't be any worse.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Chaddd thinks I respect his views on me.

lulz lulz lulz feggot.

Sorry the person who might be hurt by your words is in a different castle.
But I guess the f@t f*ck with the autism johns is still here making f*cking gay posts.

...your just going to keep on making yourself look like a joke..i have place top ten plenty of times so check the results..and if u don't think so ill copy in paste i have the patients...
As far as the 'me making myself look like a joke by insulting your lame little scrub crew', that's pretty funny.

National level respect from players who consistently place at least 64 places higher than you at every tournament is a little far from being a joke.

Ganon players from all across the world asking me for advice is a little far from being a joke.

Being the only Ice Climbers player as well as the only player in Georgia to have themselves renamed by several out of state crews to include the "Johns" in your name, pretty god d*mn close to a joke, there buddy.

And as far as the comment about your top ten placings:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The newest, and best crew to hit the Atlantic South! We have an all star cast of amazing players and amazing people and this highly exclusive crew will be hitting up all the South tournaments and we're ready to take on any crew!

That's my new crew. And as was previously stated by another member of my crew, all that last paragraph means is that you cannot decline. Because you stated the same about yourselves, and now must face the reality of the joke you are. Mwuahahahaha.

xio

Smash Cadet
Pb + J - Brawl was fun on Sat with every1. Felt like old times :)

Mike G - Hax, Ike and Snake under ur hands = ownage :mad:

Fullmetal - Marth is back, but Shiek is also. Shiek > Marth ^^ :chuckle:

About what u said Mike (those who paid for the wii and copy can only play), I wanted to come next Sat to play come more Brawl, does that mean i can't come? >< plz? :) Evan n' every1 who paid (thoughts on this):confused::confused::confused:

P.S: Hello to every1 in GA, seems I haven't seen u guys forever. Hopefully ill play u guys in Brawl if I can find the time.

P.S #2: <3 don't h8

PB&J

Smash Hero
brawl was fun ..u need to train with us more often ur sheik is pretty scary..hit me up..xif =fatso..lol...i love smashboards

chaddd

Smash Lord
why so hostile?

It looks like you're just trolling when you take things so ****ing seriously.
Inadequately prepared for an argument. You feel you're doing someone some good by jumping in, but you make yourself look ignorant by not knowing the entire story.

Know that i would love to post some of the stuff PB&J and XIF have said in real life behind my back, but it would probably get me banned. Word gets around, and just like all my other posts, it's not unprovoked. You just assume too f*cking much just like everyone else on the boards.

Goes like this:

-Someone talks sh*t about me in real life behind my back.
-Said person makes gay post on forums.
-I make a post half in response to the gay post, half in response to the senseless trash talk.
-They post nothing incredibly negative on the boards, and end all their posts in things like 'why can't be be friends?' or 'your a kewl dood'.
-Some dumb f*ck comes along, reads the posts, assumes they understand the situation, and attempts to intervene.

You can clearly see where you come in. Stay out of arguments you have nothing to do with. Thank you, come again.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Inadequately prepared for an argument. You feel you're doing someone some good by jumping in, but you make yourself look ignorant by not knowing the entire story.

Know that i would love to post some of the stuff PB&J and XIF have said in real life behind my back, but it would probably get me banned. Word gets around, and just like all my other posts, it's not unprovoked. You just assume too f*cking much just like everyone else on the boards.

Goes like this:

-Someone talks sh*t about me in real life behind my back.
-Said person makes gay post on forums.
-I make a post half in response to the gay post, half in response to the senseless trash talk.
-They post nothing incredibly negative on the boards, and end all their posts in things like 'why can't be be friends?' or 'your a kewl dood'.
-Some dumb f*ck comes along, reads the posts, assumes they understand the situation, and attempts to intervene.

You can clearly see where you come in. Stay out of arguments you have nothing to do with. Thank you, come again.
<first serious post>

Nothing would be said really if you'd calm down on the boards. Besides its not like you and others never talk about me behind my back but thats an entirely different subject entirely and precisely why I never brought it into this thread. I've never sought to be cool with you but I certainly dont mean to overtly antagonize, barring in response to the nonsense started here. Regardless, instead of b1tching about it online, IM me at cubapete008649, or you know what? call me. 954-624-5519. I never hear any of this personally from you, so here I am thinking we'd at least gotten over the beef we had over the summer, I had put it behind me. And at pound, all this buddy buddy stuff during pools. Look, i dont like you, and I know you dont like me even when you act friendly around me. So instead of being hostile about it lets cut the crap and tell me why you're really getting angry over what I consider to be "chicken ****." whats the elephant **** behind this? There's no need to be friends because personally I do not want your friendship, but at the very least lets fvcking stop this nonsense and you can tell me exactly why you're angry, and that way we can go about our own thing at tournaments and online without the need to start flame wars lasting weeks.

cubapete008649

954-624-5519

</first serious post>

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
hay xif
i know it sounds pretty impossible but i haven't seen you around l8ly
wat r u up 2

xio

Smash Cadet
What is up with all da hate. More love ppl more love!!!

Josh, i wanted to come over fri and sat but Evan going to tournament dis weekend at FL or is it cancelled?

S0FT

Smash Ace
Will you know you can come over here if you want...
I dont have brawl so.....
But if you still play melee ill play with you.....
Just bring a memory card if you want to come lol...
and I have a new number cause my phone screen cracked its 678-472-3242

xio

Smash Cadet
Thx for heads up Josh. You need to play Brawl ^^. EVAN! r u still doing to FL? Imma call Mike G to Brawl with him :p or Mario.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
xif i must know about the uncertainty status of your car ride
i would expect you to skip a CS final(what a joke) to make smash bros, but i have to be 100%

Ambix

Smash Ace
Anyone want to team money match?

Me and Mike G. vs xif and marty on green greens maybe?

Top Bottom