• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

majora_787

Smash Hero
Honestly I love that Bowser is getting punch-happy now. His brawling style was so satisfying in Bowser's Inside Story. Ridley can take over for the beastly clawing and tail stabs now.

FreeFallUp

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LuigiTroid20
3DS FC
3222-5636-5087
Quick question: When ridley gets confirmed as playable how big will the "I was wrong thread" be?
As big as necessary (though the size of Saturn and its ring would be nice). :troll:

In other words, Ridley sized.:troll::troll::troll::troll:

At least according to the wrong people.:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Quick question: When ridley gets confirmed as playable how big will the "I was wrong thread" be?
I hope not too much, it should be an ocassion of joy and brotherhood. The last thing we want is end up being as obnoxious as the haters.

ultimatekoopa

Smash Ace
Considering that 90% of the forum considers hima boss hazard then it shall be the biggest I was wrong thread, we should invite shokio and ultra to that thread

Morbi

Scavenger
I hope not too much, it should be an ocassion of joy and brotherhood. The last thing we want is end up being as obnoxious as the haters.
Indeed. We should embrace the former detractors and welcome them to the Ridley family. Why not? A character like Ridley deserves the BIGGEST fan-base.

FreeFallUp

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LuigiTroid20
3DS FC
3222-5636-5087
Indeed. We should embrace the former detractors and welcome them to the Ridley family. Why not? A character like Ridley deserves the BIGGEST fan-base.
What about the detractors that have an overly LARGE excess amount of hate about being wrong?
(They exist. Trust me. That type of person. Imma hide in mah corner now.)

Last edited:

majora_787

Smash Hero
I really don't care about any "I was wrong" threads. If Ridley's playable and I don't need to be bugged about Ridley anymore, then whatever. :p

Weeman

Smash Crusader
What about the detractors that have an overly LARGE excess amount of hate about being wrong?
(They exist. Trust me. That type of person. Imma hide in mah corner now.)
Let them take their time to accept it, just don't don't be a douche ;)

D

Deleted member

The immature side of me wants to mail all of the detractors one of these if Ridley gets confirmed:

Or one of these:
:awesome:
For those of you that might be confused, what do you normally do with a chair or couch?

Last edited by a moderator:

FreeFallUp

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LuigiTroid20
3DS FC
3222-5636-5087
Let them take their time to accept it, just don't don't be a douche ;)
Oh, I won't be that type of person. It's just, y'know, some people can just not accept a loss. I should hope Ridley's confirmation won't cause such people to be so...salty about it. If not, then oh well.:ohwell:

In any event, HURRY UP E3 I'M LOSING MY PATIENCE. :upsidedown:

Last edited:

FreeFallUp

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LuigiTroid20
3DS FC
3222-5636-5087
The immature side of me wants to mail all of the detractors one of these if Ridley gets confirmed:

Or one of these:
:awesome:
For those of you that might be confused, what do you normally do with a chair or couch?
I've sat in chairs in worse condition than that. They were actually pretty comfortable, all things considered.:awesome:

Oh, and a cactus couch. That would be...an interesting experience.:awesome:

majora_787

Smash Hero
I've sat in chairs in worse condition than that. They were actually pretty comfortable, all things considered.:awesome:

Oh, and a cactus couch. That would be...an interesting experience.:awesome:
If Ridley is revealed by the demo and is available for it, Ridley detractors that go to the Best Buy events will have bigger problems than a cactus couch. They'll have a RIdley couch. :p

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
If Ridley is revealed by the demo and is available for it, Ridley detractors that go to the Best Buy events will have bigger problems than a cactus couch. They'll have a RIdley couch. :p
Yep

Anyway remember everyone, if ridley is revealed as a hazard for pyrosphere don't buy deconfirmed till after the full roster is revealed (a real leak) and till after all E3 days are done for this year.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I feel dumb, but I don't get it.
A phrase that I commonly see around the internet and in real life when someone gets proven wrong after having vehemently and adamantly defended something that was not agreed upon by a sizable group of people or "owned" is "Sit Down!"

Thus by mailing them chairs I would be telling all of the Ridley detractors to Sit Down for being wrong after adamantly claiming that he had been deconfirmed and in general opposing his appearance in Smash 4.

Last edited by a moderator:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Am I the only one here who's hyped to see the kinds of faces Ridley will make as a playable character? I mean, when he's getting the crap beaten out of him or if he's stunned after someone breaks his shield.

I really, really want to see his eyes bulge whenever someone hits him with the home-run bat.

D

Deleted member

Am I the only one here who's hyped to see the kinds of faces Ridley will make as a playable character? I mean, when he's getting the crap beaten out of him or if he's stunned after someone breaks his shield.

I really, really want to see his eyes bulge whenever someone hits him with the home-run bat.
Nobody can beat the glorious King Dedede when it comes to facial expressions.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859

the facial expressions have been amazing so far. Dedede makes me laugh every time I see him. Ridley should be amazing.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
SCAN0209.JPG

:/ I couldn't think on epic fights or pinas coladas yet....but I did a failed attemp to use prismacolors on something that is not a sphere....

Note to self: F*ck prismacolors....

EDIT: note to self 2: F*ck my Scanner....it made Ridley look blue instead of purple! :/

EDIT2: Well...now it looks more purple...but too bright!

EDIT3: Goddamnit I hurt my own eyes! I made it more grayish...

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime

Ridley with bunny ears is literally the thing I am excited the most about Smash Bros 4.

Shinru202

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shinryu2
3DS FC
2809-8719-6664

A glare and a single word is all it takes for Ridley to scare the **** out of someone
Ridley's still got it.:chuckle:

ACDC

Smash Journeyman
So many posts.... Can't keep up... I can barely go play melee for a few hours with friends without having 7-8 pages of ridley support and or crazy stuff

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Tiny Ridley with bunny hood being attacked by Eevee.

Tiny Ridley with super leaf being fed fruit by Isabelle.

Ridley playing with the Nintendog on the Living Room stage.

How much cuter could Ridley possibly get in this game?

Top Bottom