• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

EbonyRubberWolf

Banned via Warnings
The fans wanted Sonic (which resulted in Mewtwo's omission to an extent), maybe you were not around pre-Brawl... but trust me, people wanted Sonic.
And yet, the white-hot fallout resulting from that decision(culminating in Mewtwo's files being salvaged and reassembled for Project M) has yet to cool. Fans may have wanted Sonic, but were they really willing to trade Mewtwo for it? And I speak as someone who couldn't care less about Mewtwo!

People generally didn't like Mewtwo before Brawl, and Toon Link still has a fanbase of his own. Also, Sakurai seemingly considers it important to have both an adult Link and a child Link in each game since 64.
Preserving that line of thought, he may believe that Ridley's important to stay a boss because he's traditionally imposing and savage, and it's easier to make such a thing a boss than a playable character, particularly in a game with the tone that Smash Brothers has. He knows the Ridley fights were well-received in Brawl, so in HD, he can make those fights REALLY crazy!

majora_787

Smash Hero
"Preserving that line of thought, he may believe that Ridley's important to stay a boss because he's traditionally imposing and savage"

So why did he get downscaled to be the size of a playable character who moves at a pretty slow speed through the air?

If he's a boss, he's very small and avoidable. Not at all imposing or savage.

EDIT: Unless you're EXTREMELY threatened by blimps. Or snails. And consider them imposing and savage. In which case... uhm. Okay.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Didn't it drop the Smash Bros. website for a while?
I believe it did, but I do not recall. I am sure this site crashed though, I am more certain of that.

And yet, the white-hot fallout resulting from that decision(culminating in Mewtwo's files being salvaged and reassembled for Project M) has yet to cool. Fans may have wanted Sonic, but were they really willing to trade Mewtwo for it? And I speak as someone who couldn't care less about Mewtwo!

Preserving that line of thought, he may believe that Ridley's important to stay a boss because he's traditionally imposing and savage, and it's easier to make such a thing a boss than a playable character, particularly in a game with the tone that Smash Brothers has. He knows the Ridley fights were well-received in Brawl, so in HD, he can make those fights REALLY crazy!
I could never possibly know whether or not the majority of fans would prefer Sonic or Mewtwo pre-Brawl. That is not necessarily the point though, Mewtwo was intended which would at the very least indicate that he was aware of the demand. It is not as though he went into Brawl with the intention of omitting Mewtwo. He was a victim of circumstance.

EbonyRubberWolf

Banned via Warnings
Even with the mockups that have been made in the thread(and I read all 760 pages, because hooboy do I have little else to do with my own main(Wolf) likely gone from the game), he's not really that much smaller than Brawl's Ridley.

But size aside, it's still incredibly damning in my opinion that Pyrosphere remains the only spot Ridley's been mentioned and shown on. Add to the fact that Sakurai thinks people like fighting Ridley and is hyping that('Ridley's a big cool dragon so why wouldn't folk enjoy fighting him?' would be his thought process), as well as the fact that there's no Metroid 3DS-equivalent stage mentioned yet, and it paints a grim picture for playability, in my opinion.

Morbi

Scavenger
Even with the mockups that have been made in the thread(and I read all 760 pages, because hooboy do I have little else to do with my own main(Wolf) likely gone from the game), he's not really that much smaller than Brawl's Ridley.

But size aside, it's still incredibly damning in my opinion that Pyrosphere remains the only spot Ridley's been mentioned and shown on. Add to the fact that Sakurai thinks people like fighting Ridley and is hyping that('Ridley's a big cool dragon so why wouldn't folk enjoy fighting him?' would be his thought process), as well as the fact that there's no Metroid 3DS-equivalent stage mentioned yet, and it paints a grim picture for playability, in my opinion.
Ridley has only been shown once, that was during the Direct. He was never mentioned to my knowledge.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
It's unclear, because we haven't seen the characters fighting it, nor did it show in the 'other boss appearances' section of the Yellow Devil segment. It may be an invincible stage hazard, a simple background element, or a Boss Hazard. Stages being separate though strongly suggest that boss characters will not be on both consoles(or if a boss is on one console, it won't appear on its counterpart). Since Sakurai has not only NOT revealed a 3DS Metroid stage, AND that Ridley's presence has only been teased at on Pyrosphere(because there are several 3DS-possibility levels that Ridley could appear on. Ceres Station, Norfair Depths, BSL Sector 1), that Ridley may be not just a Boss Hazard, but a Wii U-exclusive Boss Hazard.
By your logic, there are only two bosses in the game: Yellow Devil and Ridley's shadow, since they are the only ones showed in the boss section of the Smash Direct. Sure, the Dark Emperor might be simply a stage hazard, but the fact he didn't appear in the Smash Direct, doesn't rule out the possibility of him being a boss. There is absolutely nothing suggesting that bosses will be exclusive to the Wii U version, but it is possible that the bosses will be completely different in each version.

Ridley's presence has only been teased at Pyrosphere because if Sakurai had showed him in other stage, it would be blatantly obvious that he is a playable character. Bosses don't move from a stage to other, after all.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Bowser goes up to Brawl Ridley's knee roughly. SSB4 Ridley is... about Bowser's size. That's more than "not much smaller". I think you really need to learn the definitions of more than a few of the words you keep using to be honest.

EbonyRubberWolf

Banned via Warnings
By your logic, there are only two bosses in the game: Yellow Devil and Ridley's shadow, since they are the only ones showed in the boss section of the Smash Direct. Sure, the Dark Emperor might be simply a stage hazard, but the fact he didn't appear in the Smash Direct, doesn't rule out the possibility of him being a boss. There is absolutely nothing suggesting that bosses will be exclusive to the Wii U version, but it is possible that the bosses will be completely different in each version.

Ridley's presence has only been teased at Pyrosphere because if Sakurai had showed him in other stage, it would be blatantly obvious that he is a playable character. Bosses don't move from a stage to other, after all.
There can be plenty of bosses in the game. There may be MULTIPLE stages per franchise, especially on the Wii U. So there are still several chances for more bosses to show up. Remember, it was 'other boss characters make appearances', not 'another boss will appear'.

I believe it did, but I do not recall. I am sure this site crashed though, I am more certain of that.

I could never possibly know whether or not the majority of fans would prefer Sonic or Mewtwo pre-Brawl. That is not necessarily the point though, Mewtwo was intended which would at the very least indicate that he was aware of the demand. It is not as though he went into Brawl with the intention of omitting Mewtwo. He was a victim of circumstance.
Which begs the question: Why? Mewtwo got cut even though he was pretty well on his way to being finished. If Mewtwo had such huge fan demand, why not finish the character you knew people would have fits over FIRST, and then work on the second-stringers? I actually think that Mewtwo will join Ridley in Boss Hazard status, and his representations on both consoles will be one of his two Mega Evolutions. As far as which would be on which console, I can't say.

Staarih

Smash Master
If the 3DS doesn't have stage bosses, that's more of a nod for Ridley being something bigger (playable), unless he's in Smash Run or something. I can't see them ignoring him completely in the other version, as he is and has become quite a dominant character, not only in Metroid, but in Smash as well. Being a stage boss in both versions is a possibility, but being one only on the Wii U and being... nothing on the 3DS would be weird. The Yellow Devil is probably just on the Wii U, yes, but is it really comparable to Ridley?

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Ridley has been more then a trophy in every Smash game to date

Background in 64
Opening in Melee
Boss twice in Brawl

If he isn't playable, then he has to be something on the 3DS version.
Probably a collectible trophy or something. I don't think it would happen twice on different stages if he is a boss hazard.

EbonyRubberWolf

Banned via Warnings
Bowser goes up to Brawl Ridley's knee roughly. SSB4 Ridley is... about Bowser's size. That's more than "not much smaller". I think you really need to learn the definitions of more than a few of the words you keep using to be honest.
With the mockups posted in here(and all of the analysis of the Shadow), Ridley hunches over like crazy. Additionally, Bowser's improved posture makes Ridley look smaller than he really is.

Morbi

Scavenger
There can be plenty of bosses in the game. There may be MULTIPLE stages per franchise, especially on the Wii U. So there are still several chances for more bosses to show up. Remember, it was 'other boss characters make appearances', not 'another boss will appear'.

Which begs the question: Why? Mewtwo got cut even though he was pretty well on his way to being finished. If Mewtwo had such huge fan demand, why not finish the character you knew people would have fits over FIRST, and then work on the second-stringers? I actually think that Mewtwo will join Ridley in Boss Hazard status, and his representations on both consoles will be one of his two Mega Evolutions. As far as which would be on which console, I can't say.
Did I miss Mewtwo's shadow during the Direct?

EbonyRubberWolf

Banned via Warnings
If the 3DS doesn't have stage bosses, that's more of a nod for Ridley being something bigger (playable), unless he's in Smash Run or something. I can't see them ignoring him completely in the other version, as he is and has become quite a dominant character, not only in Metroid, but in Smash as well. Being a stage boss in both versions is a possibility, but being one only on the Wii U and being... nothing on the 3DS would be weird. The Yellow Devil is probably just on the Wii U, yes, but is it really comparable to Ridley?
Why isn't he? Yellow Devil is a massively iconic Mega Man villain. Ask ANY Mega Man fan and they will tell you that unless you use the Pause Trick, the Yellow Devil fight in ALL of the games tends to be a brutal and harsh battle that almost always goes to the wire. This is a guy that's appeared almost as much as Ridley has in his series, AND beyond(shows up in the X series, too!).

Reila

Okay, IF Ridley is a boss, he will surely be a boss in both versions. So what stage could be big enough to handle a fight against a big boss like Ridley in the 3DS version? The stage have to be based on a handheld game, obviously and also game in which Ridley appears, so the only options are Fusion and Zero Mission. The locations where you fight Ridley in these games are small and claustrophobic, I don't think they will be suitable for Smash Bros. So, where exactly would we fight him?

I still don't think he is a boss.
Why isn't he? Yellow Devil is a massively iconic Mega Man villain. Ask ANY Mega Man fan and they will tell you that unless you use the Pause Trick, the Yellow Devil fight in ALL of the games tends to be a brutal and harsh battle that almost always goes to the wire. This is a guy that's appeared almost as much as Ridley has in his series, AND beyond(shows up in the X series, too!).
Because he isn't? The fights against Yellow Devil are harsh indeed, but it still is just a regular boss. If you want compare Ridley to a Mega Man villain, you should be comparing him to characters like Dr. Wily, Sigma, Copy X, etc. Ridley is not a simply boss in Metroid games, he is Samus Aran's arch-enemy.

Last edited:

majora_787

Smash Hero
Okay, IF Ridley is a boss, he will surely be a boss in both versions. So what stage could be big enough to handle a fight against a big boss like Ridley in the 3DS version? The stage have to be based on a handheld game, obviously and also game in which Ridley appears, so the only options are Fusion and Zero Mission. The locations where you fight Ridley in these games are small and claustrophobic, I don't think they will be suitable for Smash Bros. So, where exactly would we fight him?

Metroid Prime Hunters was on the DS and is the newest handheld in the franchise. People seem to forget that a *lot*. Ridley isn't in that game, but I dunno why people act like Zero Mission and Fusion are the only handhelds ever made. xD

If I had to guess, maybe a Zero Mission classic Ridley stage? Really narrow in width but with a really high ceiling or something?

Morbi

Scavenger
Metroid Prime Hunters was on the DS and is the newest handheld in the franchise. People seem to forget that a *lot*. Ridley isn't in that game, but I dunno why people act like Zero Mission and Fusion are the only handhelds ever made. xD

If I had to guess, maybe a Zero Mission classic Ridley stage? Really narrow in width but with a really high ceiling or something?
You answered your own question.

Reila

Read my post again. I ignored Prime Hunters exactly because Ridley does not appear in that game.

Sadly, I can't forget the existence of said game even if I wanted. lol

Last edited:

EbonyRubberWolf

Banned via Warnings

Because he isn't? The fights against Yellow Devil are harsh indeed, but it still is just a regular boss. If you want compare Ridley to a Mega Man villain, you should be comparing him to characters like Dr. Wily, Sigma, Copy X, etc. Ridley is not a simply boss in Metroid games, he is Samus Aran's arch-enemy.
The Yellow Devil is essentially Wily's lieutenant(at least before Bass showed up, but then Bass betrays him anyway so whatev), just as Ridley is MB's lieutenant. They're both fights whose difficulty and technique are made legend throughout their series, and they're both incredibly powerful and dangerous opponents. Any MM fan you ask who one of the hardest bosses are, you'll probably get 'that yellow block guy' just as Metroid fans would probably answer 'that purple dragon dude'.

Did I miss Mewtwo's shadow during the Direct?
Was Dark Emperor shown during that segment?

majora_787

Smash Hero
When I read it I just saw "It has to be a handheld game". My bad. :p

Also looking at the stage it seems like Pyrosphere is about the same size as the Ridley arena, maybe a little larger. Of course I was going off Bowser widths here and they both came out to be 8-9, with Pyrosphere being a slightly longer stage if at all.

So Ridley would be half his boss size on a stage slightly larger than his boss stage. What a time to be alive.

Reila

Also, Prime Hunters wasn't the only handheld Metroid I ignored.

Metroid II is also a handheld title, but Ridley doesn't appear in that game either.
The Yellow Devil is essentially Wily's lieutenant(at least before Bass showed up, but then Bass betrays him anyway so whatev), just as Ridley is MB's lieutenant. They're both fights whose difficulty and technique are made legend throughout their series, and they're both incredibly powerful and dangerous opponents. Any MM fan you ask who one of the hardest bosses are, you'll probably get 'that yellow block guy' just as Metroid fans would probably answer 'that purple dragon dude'.
Yes, I know what the Yellow Devil is. As you said, it is like Wily's lieutenant. Ridley works for the Mother Brain, but he still is Samus' most recurring enemy. He is the character, besides Samus, that most people will expect to see when a new Metroid is announced. If you google "Samus' main enemy", the first result will be Ridley's page on Wikitroid. Etc. Ridley is comparable to Wily, Mega Man's nemeses. To Sigma, X's nemeses. Or to Copy X, Zero's nemeses (at least in the first Mega Man Zero game). Yellow Devil should be compared to, I don't know... Kraid? Crocomire? lol

majora_787

Smash Hero
It's worth noting that Yellow Devil always works for Dr. Wily but Ridley works for Mother Brain in two Metroid games. Three if you really want to count remakes and originals separately. Kraid only appeared in said games where Mother Brain was promoted to be the head of the space pirates. So.

EDIT: Was Dark Emperor shown in that segment? The Dark Emperor isn't the Yellow Devil, so I'm going to say no. I have no idea why you'd actually ask this question.

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
I would recommend ignoring ebonnyrubberwolf because he also thinks that R.O.B. will be cut because we have Wii Fit Trainer......

His logic is flawed and doesn't make any sense.

Reila

Well, so far he is being respectful, so even if I don't agree with his opinions, I have no reasons to ignore him.

That is far better than the jerks in a certain other forum. XD

EbonyRubberWolf

Banned via Warnings
It's worth noting that Yellow Devil always works for Dr. Wily but Ridley works for Mother Brain in two Metroid games. Three if you really want to count remakes and originals separately. Kraid only appeared in said games where Mother Brain was promoted to be the head of the space pirates. So.

EDIT: Was Dark Emperor shown in that segment? The Dark Emperor isn't the Yellow Devil, so I'm going to say no. I have no idea why you'd actually ask this question.
I was responding to someone else insinuating that it's impossible for Mewtwo to be a boss because we didn't see his shadow during the direct. Did see Ridley's, though! Goodness knows I got to read through nigh-200 pages of shadow analysis..

I would recommend ignoring ebonnyrubberwolf because he also thinks that R.O.B. will be cut because we have Wii Fit Trainer......

His logic is flawed and doesn't make any sense.
I think my logic is quite sound and reasoning well-delivered.

Metroid II is also a handheld title, but Ridley doesn't appear in that game either.

Yes, I know what the Yellow Devil is. As you said, it is like Wily's lieutenant. Ridley works for the Mother Brain, but he still is Samus' most recurring enemy. He is the character, besides Samus, that most people will expect to see when a new Metroid is announced. If you google "Samus' main enemy", the first result will be Ridley's page on Wikitroid. Etc. Ridley is comparable to Wily, Mega Man's nemeses. To Sigma, X's nemeses. Or to Copy X, Zero's nemeses (at least in the first Mega Man Zero game). Yellow Devil should be compared to, I don't know... Kraid? Crocomire? lol
Well now we're getting to the point(which I covered a bit earlier in the thread) about who matters most as the bad guy as far as Metroid's lore goes. To the galaxy at large, it's MB. To Samus specifically, it's Ridley. So Ridley is the more PERSONAL villain, but Mother Brain is the more dangerous one in the long run.

EDIT: Whoopsie, doubles!

Last edited by a moderator:

Morbi

Scavenger
I was responding to someone else insinuating that it's impossible for Mewtwo to be a boss because we didn't see his shadow during the direct. Did see Ridley's, though! Goodness knows I got to read through nigh-200 pages of shadow analysis..

I think my logic is quite sound and reasoning well-delivered.
Please indicate where I implied that Mewtwo as a boss was not plausible based on the notion that his shadow was not in the Direct. I did not assert anything in regards to that sentiment; it was just a joke (which did not insinuate anything to the effect that there was an impossibility I might add), good sir.

Last edited:

EbonyRubberWolf

Banned via Warnings
Please indicate where I implied that Mewtwo as a boss was not plausible based on the notion that his shadow was not in the Direct. I did not assert anything in regards to that sentiment; it was just a joke, good sir.
My sarcasm detector is quite broken, so I'll drop the argument there.

Reila

Well now we're getting to the point(which I covered a bit earlier in the thread) about who matters most as the bad guy as far as Metroid's lore goes. To the galaxy at large, it's MB. To Samus specifically, it's Ridley. So Ridley is the more PERSONAL villain, but Mother Brain is the more dangerous one in the long run.

EDIT: Whoopsie, doubles!
Agreed. It is undeniable that Mother Brain is a far bigger threat than Ridley (she is the final boss in Super Metroid and Metroid Zero Mission for a reason). But as far as Smash Bros is concerned, I think Samus' personal enemy is far more important than the bigger threat in the Metroid series.

Last edited:

majora_787

Smash Hero
Was Mecha Ridley not the final boss of Zero Mission? I am pretty sure Mother Brain was only the final boss of Metroid 1 and Super Metroid.

EDIT: Also I am pretty sure Dark Samus is the biggest threat in the Metroid series, considering Mother Brain sits in Zebes and chills while Dark Samus takes over Phaaze to mass produce leviathans, one being enough to wipe out a planet.

Last edited:

EbonyRubberWolf

Banned via Warnings
Agreed. It is undeniable that Mother Brain is a far bigger threat than Ridley (she is the final boss in Super Metroid and Metroid Zero Mission for a reason). But as far as Smash Bros is concerned, I think Samus' personal enemy is far more important than the bigger threat in the Metroid series.
Well, boss or not, he's got a better lot than MB regardless.

Also, a nitpick, I'd liken Ridley more to Vile from the X series than to Sigma. >.>

Reila

Metroid Prime would be a much cooler and more badass Stage Boss than Ridley. \m/
But the Metroid Prime is already in Smash 4... just in a different form.

Edit: Mecha Ridley was more of an extra boss in the "post-game" of Zero Mission than the final boss per se. At least that how I see it.

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
I don't know much about the Mega Man series (except for Mega Man X), but is the Yellow Devil a recurring character in the series? I always thought it was just a really powerful robot guarding Dr. Wily's Base from Mega Man in the first game. I didn't know it was an important character like Vile was to Sigma.

Regardless of that, Ridley is still considered to be the main antagonist of the franchise, even if he isn't an intergalactic threat like Mother Brain or Dark Samus. He started the series in motion by killing Samus's parents and later causing the destruction of the Chozo colony on Zebes.

Reila

I don't know much about the Mega Man series (except for Mega Man X), but is the Yellow Devil a recurring character in the series? I always thought it was just a really powerful robot guarding Dr. Wily's Base from Mega Man in the first game. I didn't know it was an important character like Vile was to Sigma.

Regardless of that, Ridley is still considered to be the main antagonist of the franchise, even if he isn't an intergalactic threat like Mother Brain or Dark Samus. He started the series in motion by killing Samus's parents and later causing the destruction of the Chozo colony on Zebes.
Kinda. Yellow Devil only appear in Mega Man, the remake, Mega Man Powered Up and in a few spin offs. There are variations of Yellow Devil in other games, though. They are called Green Devil (Mega Man 8 and Mega Man & Bass) and Shadow Devil (Mega Man X5). You aren't wrong, the Yellow Devil isn't an important character in the series. It is a memorable boss, but that is about it.

Last edited:

Khoru

Smash Champion
the yellow devil itself has only appeared in mega man 1, with an upgrade in 3
similar robots (green devil, twin devil, shadow devil, rainbow devil, etc) have appeared in later games but not yellow

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
Was Mecha Ridley not the final boss of Zero Mission? I am pretty sure Mother Brain was only the final boss of Metroid 1 and Super Metroid.

EDIT: Also I am pretty sure Dark Samus is the biggest threat in the Metroid series, considering Mother Brain sits in Zebes and chills while Dark Samus takes over Phaaze to mass produce leviathans, one being enough to wipe out a planet.
Mother Brain is the final boss of Metroid NES, but Mecha Ridley serves as the final boss in Zero Mission.

And I prefer to ignore Dark Samus. I find 'Oh no, your dark, evil half was created from you somehow and is the worst thing ever and oooohhh nnnoooo!' storylines to be cliche and not worth my time. Which, y'know, reminds me why I never played Prime 2 and 3. At least the SA-X had a reason for existence that didn't involve being just 'ooooh so evil very dark much scare'.

Yes, Yellow Devil is a recurring boss/mini-boss throughout the original series. If I remember correctly, Yellow Devil ALSO appears as a boss once or twice in the X series, as well, though I think in the later games. Don't quote me on that.

And yeah, I agree. Ridley's the main antagonist of the Metroid franchise. Most people might say it's Mother Brain, but MB's way less persistent than Ridley is.

similar robots (green devil, twin devil, shadow devil, rainbow devil, etc) have appeared in later games but not yellow
The color hardly matters. As far as I'm concerned, they're still Devil series robots.

Last edited:

EbonyRubberWolf

Banned via Warnings

I would say they tie, because they both had the same overall plan(take over the galaxy with Metroids!/Phazon!). AU 313 even suggests they worked together for a bit, before the unit was destroyed(MB never stays blown up for long though, even when infused with Phazon).

He crosses series and remains a staple of MM gameplay. Which is probably why they chose to implement him as they did(otherwise, they could have used Break Man, or Bass, or a Wily Machine(complete with Wily spiraling out of it when it blows up and begging for mercy in the background!).

Last edited by a moderator:

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970

I'd say Phantoon would be a good choice for comparison. Unimportant to the series as a whole, but still important in his own right. Kraid's a bit more iconic. Plus Kraid is easy.

First off: You are attempting to read Sakurai's mind, which isn't very wise. Don't do that, you won't succeed. It's a dark, dangerous place that you will not come back from the same, if you come back at all. You cannot read his mind, do not try to speak for him.

Second off: I don't know how your getting that he's barely smaller then Brawl's Ridley, we have more then enough size comparisons to show that he is much smaller. Bowser was about as big as his torso in Brawl, and now he stands up to his shoulder! (And this is when Ridley is airborne, his legs are dangling beneath him! He would be shorter if he landed and hunched over like he normally does.)

And third: Of course Ridley's only going to be referenced on the Pyrosphere! He was also referenced in the boss section, so it's perfectly fine to guess that he's a boss. But let's draw a parallel: Palutena has only been referenced on the stage of her name and in the Trophy section of the Direct. Palutena confirmed to be a statue.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
If Ridley's not in, I bet he'd throw in Kraid. There's no way Samus is the only Metroid rep for Smash 4, not buying that whatsoever.

Top Bottom