• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
I have to say, that whether you are playing a ROM or the actual game, i can't remember the sheer terror of running from the SA-X in Fusion, especially when you have to kill the plants to restart the generator, which is the first real forced encounter
Just getting past it my pulse was pounding.
Quite traumatic actually.........
and also
I actually thought corruption was pretty good with exploration.....Of course not as good as the 2D, but relatively close
The only thing I'm not really looking forward to in Corruption is the planet-hopping. I prefer to stick with one world in general. Hopefully it's done well!

majora_787

Smash Hero
I'll just sit here and be the only person in the room who thinks SA-X is kind of lame and not even slightly scary.

Also I think Prime 3 was done well, but that's just my opinion. I'd imagine that's something you'd just have to evaluate yourself.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Those Chozo ghost were more annoying than they were creepy. Especially, when I ended up going the wrong way and they just re-spawn. Though over time the ghost got easier at least.
That's true, like when you got the x-ray visor, though to me they were always more creepy than they were annoying. Anywhere they appear, there'd be that music posted and everything that was sunny all around the ruins would become utterly dark/blackened by their presence. Was especially effective when they first appeared in the Sunchamber where you fought the boss Flaahgra earlier on.

Probably my biggest issue with the Prime games is that when you're backtracking for stuff, enemies respawn in exactly the same way they were there in the first place. Like the Chozo ghosts, or all the Space Pirates. I mean they do that in the 2D games too, but the combat is much quicker in that, as opposed to Prime's often drawn-out battles.
Mainly because in the 2D games, by the time you got like the wave or plasma beam, you'd pretty much one-shot kill everything in a room in 5 seconds or less with your almighty stacked beams, or with a power bomb that covers the entire screen unlike in the Prime games. That and Space Pirates and stuff in Prime tended to have more health, which was appropriate for the kind of games they are. It wasn't so much that the battles in Prime were drawn out, as it was that respawned enemies lasted a little longer due to gameplay differences with Samus's arsenal. And unless there's a sentry drone that locks the doors or something, you could usually always ignore/get away from the Pirates in Prime if you wanted to, which was easy enough.

But yeah, with the artifact/key hunting, morph/spider ball puzzles, and stuff that there is in the Prime trilogy, I didn't feel that the combat really took away from the exploration.

Are you sure Ridley wouldn't just be Dragon/Flying. Dunno if he really has all that much to do with fire, though I guess he does reside in Norfair... I also don't think just being the bad guy is enough to justify being Dark type.
I'll believe he's dragon/flying when there comes a game where Samus's ice beam does more damage to him than anything else, since it'd be a 4x weakness. Agreed though on the dark type part.

The only thing I'm not really looking forward to in Corruption is the planet-hopping. I prefer to stick with one world in general. Hopefully it's done well!
It was IMO. Can understand why the game would have mixed reception though far as that.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
If there's one thing that made me piss my pants the first time I played a Metroid game it was Flaagra. The game had been super easy up 'till that point, so I was getting a bit overconfident, so I walk into the room and see this pretty pretty flower in the middle. What now, am I going to face a fairy princess? HOLY ****!!!

Not only is it by far the tallest boss in the game, but initially when you first try the fight you panic because you have no idea how to get all 4 panels down at the same time in the end. The fight isn't hard, but first time I went in there I pissed my pants.

As for PokéRidley:

Dragon/Flying

Ability: Intimidate/Blaze

Possible Moves:
Dragon Rush
Dragon Tail
Sky Attack
Flamethrower
Fire Blast
Roar
Fly
Wing Attack
Crunch
Sky Drop
Slash
Dragon Claw
Flare Blitz
Screech
Iron Tail

HP: 70
Attack: 135
Defense: 85
Special Attack: 125
Special Defense: 80
Speed: 105

BST: 600

Mega Evolution: Meta Ridley

Dragon/Steel

Ability: Levitate

HP: 80
Attack: 155
Defense: 125
Special Attack: 135
Special Defense: 100

BST: 700

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
If there's one thing that made me piss my pants the first time I played a Metroid game it was Flaagra. The game had been super easy up 'till that point, so I was getting a bit overconfident, so I walk into the room and see this pretty pretty flower in the middle. What now, am I going to face a fairy princess? HOLY ****!!!

Not only is it by far the tallest boss in the game, but initially when you first try the fight you panic because you have no idea how to get all 4 panels down at the same time in the end. The fight isn't hard, but first time I went in there I pissed my pants.

As for PokéRidley:

Dragon/Flying

Ability: Intimidate/Blaze

Possible Moves:
Dragon Rush
Dragon Tail
Sky Attack
Flamethrower
Fire Blast
Roar
Fly
Wing Attack
Crunch
Sky Drop
Slash
Dragon Claw
Flare Blitz
Screech
Iron Tail

HP: 70
Attack: 135
Defense: 85
Special Attack: 125
Special Defense: 80

BST: 600

Mega Evolution: Meta Ridley

Dragon/Steel

Ability: Levitate

HP: 80
Attack: 155
Defense: 125
Special Attack: 135
Special Defense: 100

BST: 700
Sick man.

Keeshu

Smash Ace
Probable types for Ridley - Fire, Flying, Dragon, Dark.
Types that could apply, but really shouldnt in comparison to the above types - Normal (There's a few pokemon that are normal type, that really shouldnt be), Fighting (he does a lot of physical attacks, grabs specificly)

Dragon is practicly mandatory for a space dragon. While he does have a few fire attacks in his games and if he gets in smash he should have at least 1 fire attack, that's not what's special about him (at least imo). Dark fits Ridley quite well because of all the horrible things he has done, and he can be quite vicious. While he does spend time flying (too much time flying in Prime 1), there's plenty of flying dragons in pokemon that don't have flying as one of their types (about half that can fly don't have flying type). The intimidation factor is what stands out in ridley, not his flying (except for metroid prime 1, Dangit Ridley just land/come closer so I can shoot you!). If the weakness to Ice is a thing, Dark/Dragon is still weak to Ice, just he wont get 1 shotted by it like flying/dragon.

Ridley is supposedly a death god right? Let's base the stats off of another god, called Arceus who has 120 on all stats. I haven't read the Metroid manga yet but I hear people saying that a lot.... Yes, I know, heresy.

Dragon/Dark
HP: 120
Attack: 150
Defense: 90
Special Attack: 120
Special Defense: 90
Speed: 150 (fast enough, he doesn't need to go ninjask/speed form deoxys fast)

Not going to look through the hundreds/thousands of pokemon moves for a moveset for ridley.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Ridley isn't a god per say, it's just a nickname. The cunning god of death. But he isn't literally a god.

I feel like Flying fits Ridley better than Dark, mostly because Ridley does the majority of his fighting in air, and it's where he's most mobile and wreaks the most havoc.

Keeshu

Smash Ace
I don't really think Ridley or Arceus is a God either. I wouldn't be surprised if some space pirates thought of Ridley as a God though.

While Ridley does spend a lot of time in the air, I just feel like he's more intimidating when he's next to the ground and in your face. It's hard for him to be intimidating when he's off showing his pretty flight patterns (and you can still be dark+dragon and still fly, like hydreigon). That's my reasoning behind making him dark

I can't explain it any other way than that. So we'll just have to agree to disagree. Too bad there can't be 3 pokemon types on one pokemon (at least for now. I think it'd be too risky for them to try added a third type though.

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
As nice as it is to think of Ridley as a Dark type because of his personality and alignment, Flying ultimate makes most sense. It really is part of what Ridley is. His evilness is ultimately his attitude. Considering Hydreigon, he became Dark/Dragon because being brutal is part of Hydreigon's nature. Even as a Zweilous, its two heads are said to fight among each other. When it comes to poke-typing other characters, I tend to use a third stat: Their Hidden Power. In the case of Ridley, we can say he's Dragon/Flying with Hidden Power Dark.

Now referencing how Ridley behaves and intimidates in the games, yeah perhaps him being in Samus's face is definitely intimidating. But I can't agree with the "pretty flight patterns" thing. Ridley combines both ground and air to become a serious menace in battle. In Metroid Prime 1 and 3, Ridley did have his moments of gliding through the air and fighting from a distance, but in Super Metroid Ridley could be aggressive near and far from Samus. It's that kind of aggression I want to translate into a playable Ridley. Sure he has the potential to bring menace to his opponents just on the ground, but he's proven he rules the air with fast strikes of his tail and relentless volleys of fireballs.

Now Zero Mission Ridley and Ridley-X kind of messed up by making his fight predictable and highly scripted. It's so unfortunate as well that those two Ridley strongly contribute to the "too big" issue, 'cause that also means people are paying attention to, in my opinion, two of the worst Ridley fights (not counting Ridley in Brawl). They don't get to see what he's really capable. They see a Ridley constricted by handheld design limitations. And it's no wonder some people can't picture playable Ridley.

On the other hand at least two of the best Ridley fights gave Ridley much more aerial freedom. Meta-Ridley in Prime 1 unleashed explosives and breath lasers and would drop on Samus, and Super Metroid Ridley was ferociously aggressive. Omega Ridley is the only time a mostly grounded Ridley was still pretty good. Then there's also Other M Ridley who transitions from ground to air in a rather aggressive manner.

Overall though Ridley is dominantly Dragon and a flying one at that. His dark nature, while prevalent, ends up overshadowed.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
Yeah, if Ridley gets in, his ferocity definitely needs to come across in the way he plays. Bowser should look like a puppy in comparison.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
As nice as it is to think of Ridley as a Dark type because of his personality and alignment, Flying ultimate makes most sense. It really is part of what Ridley is. His evilness is ultimately his attitude. Considering Hydreigon, he became Dark/Dragon because being brutal is part of Hydreigon's nature. Even as a Zweilous, its two heads are said to fight among each other. When it comes to poke-typing other characters, I tend to use a third stat: Their Hidden Power. In the case of Ridley, we can say he's Dragon/Flying with Hidden Power Dark.
but the hidden power type is just a calculation from their individual values any pokemon can have any hidden power type. That's why Ridley just needs 5 and a half types.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Now Zero Mission Ridley and Ridley-X kind of messed up by making his fight predictable and highly scripted. It's so unfortunate as well that those two Ridley strongly contribute to the "too big" issue, 'cause that also means people are paying attention to, in my opinion, two of the worst Ridley fights (not counting Ridley in Brawl). They don't get to see what he's really capable. They see a Ridley constricted by handheld design limitations. And it's no wonder some people can't picture playable Ridley.
This... So much this. Ironically the good thing Zero Mission did for Ridley wasn't his boss fight, but that it showed his intelligence and importance a little more as a character, as shown by the short cutscene where he was flying his ship and landed it on Zebes, and the Ridley robot which he modeled after himself (though wasn't fully completed I'm guessing since it lacked wings).

Before we knew about the clone from Other M being transferred to the B.S.L., it seemed like Ridley had just been put in Fusion for the sake of it, and his boss fight in that game did him no favors either as you pointed out.

Toobiggers: Yes, let's use Neo Ridley as evidence that Ridley's too big, even though he wasn't his normal self but a mutated X-Parasite copy, which tend to be larger than the original versions anyway.

Even the SA-X could grow giant!

... Ahem. Anyway, pretty much agree on the rest of your post as well. Can see Ridley being dragon/flying more now than I could before.

Keeshu

Smash Ace
After reviewing all the Ridley fights I view Ridley as a Dragon/Dark more than before.

*copy+pastes notes from watching people fight Ridley all day*
Here's how I view the Ridley fights:
NES Ridley - Never fought this one myself, but it looks goofy while hopping up and down spamming fireballs. Most people have a tendency to just damage race him (or exploit), which leads to a boring fight no matter what game you play. However, even when people play the game like they are supposed to and freeze the fireballs, it's boring since you can just wail on him for soo long. Also, the booklet even shows a different looking ridley that just looks weird. I just can't take this guy seriously. Normally I like to go back to the first game of a series and play through it, but it's too hard to get far in the original Metroid when Super Metroid does the same thing but vastly improved in every single way.

Super Metroid - Ridley is the main highlight of the Metroid Series for me, much like Meta Knight is the highlight of the Kirby Series for me. A boss that's faster, and harder to predict than the final boss leading to Meta+Ridley being the toughest bosses in their games? Yes please.
He's hard to avoid when you have to worry about his fire breath, tail, and being grabbed all at the same time while he's moving around so fast. The only time you get a breather is when he flies away. At that point you can either jump up to him (Much like bashing your head into a wall because he's too fast for you to stay in the air), or curl up in a ball and hide until he decides to come charging back down to continue wrecking you. While he only has sprite animations for flying, he's most intimidating when he's near the ground in your face, making you run around.
However, much like Meta Knight, some people make this fight incredibly boring by just damage racing against him instead of trying to avoid anything. That sucks all the fun out of any boss fight.

Fusion + Zero Mission - I haven't fought these ones, but here's my opinion based on watching other people fight them: They are cheap remakes of the Super Metroid fight. Ridley is a lot slower, and larger, and they both come with ear piercing screams. Zero mission is at least closer to the super metroid fight.

Metroid Prime - Once again Ridley is the highlight of the game. However, the first phase kind of ruins it for me quite a bit, while the second phase is pretty good.
Phase 1 - He does a lot of easily dodgeable ranged attacks while staying at the edge of the arena when you are able to attack, which is a little underwhelming because of lack of danger. However, what really bothers me, is that when he flies away, you are unable to hit him for 25 seconds which ends up being what you do for most of the fight because of it. It's the most infuriating thing to almost get him into the second form, then he flies away. The concept is cool, but it needs to be sped up big time to be enjoyable.
The second phase, is where he gets more interesting. He jumps around, and charges you often making it very hard for you to get away from him, and if you're too close he'll slash at you (sadly the slash is too slow and short range to ever realisticly hit you). The laser he shoot is awesome looking, however the only intimidating thing about it, is how fast it is making it a bit difficult to dodge.
Overall - Ridley's damage seems incredibly weak, almost as if he was made for people doing single energy tank runs.

Metroid Prime 3 - I haven't played this game yet sadly, someday I will...
First battle - This battle is so goofy. Giant glowing hands and mouth, a little insulting to the players, at least Metroid Prime 1 were a little more subtle about weakpoints. Omega Ridley is goofy in some ways too, but I'll avoid mentioning it there too.
Now for the actually attacks - It takes forever for him to "charge up" his Samus Slap. Those steam vents coming from the wall when you fall seem to be a bigger threat than Ridley himself, when he holds you, you are actually safer. I bet this was all done just so when you see the comparison from this ridley, to Omega Ridley, Omega Ridley will look badass. The setting of falling while fighting him is awesome though. Seeing Ridley come up to grab probably would be intimidating if it weren't for the fact that you need him to do that to hurt him.
Second battle's Cinematic - Nice little walk cycle that Omega has, if Omega Ridley gets in Smash I want to see this walking animation somewhere (or his walk in battle). Samus going into a ball to go behind Ridley makes him look like an idiot, she's not even using a boost ball and she's in range of the tail.

Second battle - Phase 1 - I like the use of fire+fireballs in this fight. The scratching of the floor looks a little silly.
Phase 2 - Why is Ridley suddenly a wizard? At least it kinda makes him kinda look smart proving he's more than just a ferocis beast. .
Phase 3 - He does the whole Aerolfoss from Twilight Princess tactic of flying through giant holes in the walls. However, it's much less intimidating because he doesn't fly fast enough, and sprays bombs instead of doing more focused towards Samus (or getting in your face like Aerolfoss did in Zelda TP). When he lands on the ground during this phase, he actually has the speed that the whole boss fight should have. Sadly, most people kill him too fast for you to even see this since he is such an easy target to shoot when he's in the air.
Overall - The aerial attacks are not very intimidating at all, and he spends a lot of time on the ground.

Metroid Other M - Mystery creature fight, while Ridley looks rediculously goofy with his tongue sticking out and his eyes are not menacing at all, the short time this fight goes on looks like it could be intimidating in terms of gameplay mechanics. It's amusing to see people freak out when they start to get low on health and when the tail goes so fast they can barely keep up with it.

Adult Ridley Fight - In this fight Ridley knows how to work that tail, and I didn't know he could pick you up like in the cinematic since most people dont get picked up. The fireballs in this fight look more intimidating and harder to dodge, even if the big giant blast is basicly the same attack as Ridley jumping on the ground in the previous games, just he stays in the air.

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
Let me ask you this: What parts of the Ridley fights make you feel that he would be a Dark-type? If you feel that his flight doesn't define him well enough to be Dragon/Flying, that's fine. But then if I myself had such an opinion, I'd could just as easily settle with Ridley being pure Dragon.

Is it just because he's a space pirate? Just asking.

Keeshu

Smash Ace
It's not because he's a Space Pirate. I never even knew he was the leader of the Space Pirates until a few years after I played Metroid Prime 2. Since I read absolutely everything I can in games, I just figured the Space Pirates only talked about Ridley because they feared him and because they could use him against Samus, so they were trying to keep Ridley happy/out of the way so he wouldn't just slaughter all the space pirates. The enemy of my enemy is my friend sort of deal. Personally I think they should have shown Ridley roaring, then a bunch of space pirates come, then he flies away. No dialogue needed, and shows that he's the leader.

The thing about pokemon, there's only 6 Dragon+flying pokemon. Dragonite, Altaria (Looks more like a bird than a dragon), Salamance, Rayquaza, and the recently added Noibat+Noivern.
As for Dragons that can fly without the fly type, there's 6 of them. Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem (and it's other forms), Hydreigon, Flygon, the recently added Charizard X
These ones kind of apply the rule as well, but it's pushing it. Latios+Latias (blame the psychic for making them float, even if they have wings), Giratina (I blame ghost type for giratina though, even if giratina has wings) . If the anime counts, Palkia+Dialga (even if palkia has wings, just it never uses them).

Druddigon you have wings, why can't you fly? Whatever, your design looks pretty bad anyways.

Based on this, I generally view the dragon's second type as whatever is most important to it's character. Salamence and Flygon are exceptions to this rule, but I believe that's because of the story of their pre-evolved forms.

While Ridley does fly around a lot, it's surprising how much time he spends on the ground getting into your face. His fights make it seem like he only flies away just so you get a chance to have a breather, much like all the other bosses in the games. The fact that Ridley flies is no where near the first thing I notice when I fight him.

I'm not even taking into consideration of the manga or Other M for this part. I haven't read the manga, but everyone always keeps talking about how he's some genius and a death god. As for Other M, Ridley seems to enjoy just slowly peeling away Samus's armor with his tail at the start and then scraps her against the wall later instead of doing something more deadly. And when he uses a cheap trick of playing dead (I'm pretty sure playing dead is a dark type move in pokemon right? If not it's probably a normal or ghost type)

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
Three of those dragons are legendaries. It's not uncommon for legendaries to be depicted as flying regardless of their type (and you forgot Giratina :p). Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Victini... All of them are capable of flight. Yes they don't have wings or wing-like appendages like Zekrom and Reshiram (actually Victini and Celebi do...), but the idea of them flying is hardly ever questioned.

Hydreigon and Flygon received Levitate. It's still important that they be depicted as flying, but their respective Dark and Ground typings are apparently more important to their character than being Flying types. Meanwhile Charizard X is a bit tougher to explain. As I see it, he exists as a power-up to Fire/Flying-type Charizard. Removing his wings would be going against the original character. Also I suspect Charizard X's typing is a way to address how Charizard has always seemed like a dragon anyway, so in the particular instance, he temporarily traded his Flying typing for Dragon typing.

Either way, Ridley still needs a solid reason to be something other than a Flying type. Of which you haven't really given a definitive answer as to why he should be a Dark type rather than Flying. Yes Ridley has plenty of moments of fighting on the ground. But part of that is due to technical reasons. In terms of game design, Ridley has to be balanced for the player. The player is a mostly-grounded character who, while capable of extensive aerial time, would be disadvantaged against a character that remained too high in the air.

...Although I could concede Draygon (ironically not actually flying but swimming, but technically it ends up the same). But that doesn't change things that much. Meta-Ridley spends 2/3rds of the fight attacking from the air because the game's better equipped to handle a fighter like that. Super Metroid Ridley is pretty much aerial, but it stays close to the ground because always staying high above Samus would make a bad boss fight. Other M Ridley genuinely mixes ground and aerial combat. Fusion Ridley never really touches the ground, but he sucks. ZM Ridley only lands to spit volleys of fireballs, then back into the air.

The only time Ridley could truly be considered a mostly ground-based threat is Omega Ridley of Prime 3. But ultimately, Ridley does get close and personal, but not often grounded. He relies on his agility and maneuverability which is only accessed with his flight abilities. If he's more intimidating up close and near the ground, it's usually only because, as the player, you're mostly grounded. A character that's always high in the air and far away naturally wouldn't intimidate as much as a character that can be as close to the ground and in your face as often as possible. Unless they were huge. And we don't need to go there.

D

Deleted member

Can we stop talking about Ridley as a Pokémon?

I get that it's technically on topic, but still. I'd rather there be another "too big" debate than this.

Keeshu

Smash Ace
@Anomilus - Mewtwo, Mew, Jirachi, Celebi, Deoxys, Victini are all psychic types. That's why I mentioned that latios+latias rather don't count even if they do have wings. I did mention giratina, re-read it, I also said he doesn't really count because it's ghost type even if he has wings.

In your second paragraph you basicly were explaining the reason why I want Ridley to be Dragon/Dark. Because it's more important to his character than him flying around.

Third paragraph. Samus has a gun, there's no reason for Ridley to ever land to get into melee range.

Forth paragraph - He doesn't really fight from the air per-say, he usually just uses the air to get away and give you a break until he comes back charging into battle.

Fifth paragraph - Rewatch Metroid Prime 1 and Other M a few times. You'd be surprised how much time he spends on the ground. I will admit, I knew he spent quite a bit of time on the ground before, but when I went to go re-watch it, it really sinks in how much time he spends getting up in your face.

@GoldenYoiitusin
I was a little bored, and figured the thread could use something other than the "too big" argument. The reason why I was debating the dark/flying type thing was because I was thinking of the hypothetical question that if Sakurai was crazy and thought Ridley could be focused only on whether he is ferocious, or his air game, which thing would fans prefer him to focus on.

If you have something else you'd like to discuss about Ridley, go ahead and suggest it. I'll try thinking up some other discussion topics.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Here's something I always like to propose in regards to Ridley's size. I picture him as Bowser's height in Smash 4, but the width of Charizard in Brawl.

I don't know if anybody has the skills to do something along those lines, but it would be interesting. Or maybe a comparison of Bowser to Samus in Smash 4. I wouldn't expect Ridley to be any shorter than Bowser, as a matter of fact I see him a wee bit bigger.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Considering how Ridley's neck bends, I think it'd be better to adjust it further backwards than that, so that it doesn't look like he's hunchbacked and he takes up less vertical space. Maybe scale the head down a teeny tiny bit. Otherwise the size would be good. I know it sounds nitpicky, but yeah.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Due to Ridley's BIGLONG head, I figure he'd carry it more vertically rather than horizontally. Or I guess more... diagonally? DRAGONALLY. Though he's no ally so DRAGENEMY.

I think it's time I concede that I am not actually funny.

STILL, that's a very good size I think. Looks like you matched up Ridley's shoulders to Bowser's. I've been thinking that'd be a good idea. Making their bodies the same height, rather than to the top of their heads, since Ridley's awesome neck messes things up.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Heard somebody wanted a size comparison...​
See now this to me looks perfect. Obviously he would be in the much meatier Other M form, but regardless, this works. He's clearly a hulking beast compared to Samus, and maintains his quota of being one of the largest characters in the game.

@Oasis I would add that to the OP. That's an excellent size comparison/rough draft

Top Bottom