• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

Xhampi

Smash Lord
Oh wow you're right. How about a Mario galaxy stage? Or maybe a new 3DS stage.
I would like to have stages for the characters already confirmed, so far we have no Pokemon, Donkey Kong or Starfox stage.

But yeah the galaxy stage is definitly a possibility.

Out of subject : god I hate this new dojo, it feels so empty with only the character section.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Well its not a DoJo......but yh...i hear you......

Your paying to much attention than its worth....like peeking at a women with huge b00bs across the room......Trust me.

Just Chillllllll.........

Have a walk in a park
Have your fixes what ever they maybe
Smile
Play other games
Dont come on the forum everyday or only once a day

Trust me you be suprised.

Next thing i knew i logged on the site to see Toon Link it was a nice SUPRISE

Suprises is what we want right?

What i love the most is all the chars are looking on point! They all look georgus thats what gets me hyped the most even if it is a Veteran.

PS: Im gone peace you lot.

But yh....Ridley would look inSanE.

Xhampi

Smash Lord
So how about dem space dragons....
I can't wait to hear the remix of his theme for SSB4, even if I hope he get a new one someday, his super metroid theme is awesome but I'm getting a little tired of it.

Anyway I hope he get Bowser old side B, the koopa claw, it's a really cool move and it's just brutal enough for good old Ridley

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I can't wait to hear the remix of his theme for SSB4, even if I hope he get a new one someday, his super metroid theme is awesome but I'm getting a little tired of it.

Anyway I hope he get Bowser old side B, the koopa claw, it's a really cool move and it's just brutal enough for good old Ridley
I bet we'll get the remix from Brawl and Other M.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm guessing we'll get the Other M Ridley theme and the Brawl Ridley theme.

Guys, what are your thoughts about Meta Ridley's theme and/or Omega Ridley's theme?

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
This is likely the one we will get (i think everybody know this already):

Better Remix (and isnt even a Metroid game):

One of the few original songs from Other M that could make its way in SSB4:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Meta Ridley is in my opinion one of the best remixes of VS. Ridley, and have to be in SSB4, however mr. sakurai seems to ignore the sexiness of Metroid Prime games. (damn you sakurai!!!!!!)
It was there in Brawl.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I'm just happy we made it through August and September without a Ridley de-confirmation.

However, it could still happen at any time.

October is already going to be turbulent enough with a Pokemon veteran confirmation, and possibly a Sonic confirmation.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm just happy we made it through August and September without a Ridley de-confirmation.

However, it could still happen at any time.

October is already going to be turbulent enough with a Pokemon veteran confirmation, and possibly a Sonic confirmation.
Who knows?

Maybe we'll get something tomorrow.

I doubt it will happen but, hey, it's possible.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm mostly focused on the wait for a Pokemon vet. I'm hoping for Mewtwo or the Jiggs.

I'll utterly lose my mind (for an hour or so) if Ridley is revealed tonight though. (whether he's confirmed or disconfirmed)

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
If there is a Ridley reveal, watch it be a pick of him, wft and Samus doing exercise on lithosphere while other m Ridley Is in the back ground.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
If there is a Ridley reveal, watch it be a pick of him, wft and Samus doing exercise on lithosphere while other m Ridley Is in the back ground.
I do think that, no matter what Ridley's role is, it's going to be shown off in a trailer. If it's a character reveal, he will obviously have his own trailer, while if it's a stage hazard, he'll just be seen wreaking havoc in the background, as some half-arsed attempt to do him justice, or because "screenshots can't truly capture the way he moves" or something.

bobadz

Smash Ace
If he's playable I wonder if he'll resemble his Other am concept art instead of his model?

moneyfrenzy

Smash Ace
Imagine this:

On a random nintendo direct they show off an amazing looking new metroid game, and then right after the game is shwon, they show NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHING and ridley flies in...

LiteTheIronMan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LiteTheIronMan
Imagine this:

On a random nintendo direct they show off an amazing looking new metroid game, and then right after the game is shwon, they show NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHING and ridley flies in...

AND THEN GETS PUNCHED OUT BY ANTHONY HIGGS

AND THEN HIGGS GETS SOME STUPID-AS-**** TITLE CARD

ANTHONY HIGGS
IS REMEMBERED!
AND THEN I STAB MY EYES OUT

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
I wonder how many would add :diddy: to their ignore list based on that happening alone. lol

But for real, let's keep the dramatizing on worst case scenario to a minimum here.

TheDivineDeity

Banned via Administration
Well its not a DoJo......but yh...i hear you......

Your paying to much attention than its worth....like peeking at a women with huge b00bs across the room......Trust me.

Just Chillllllll.........

Have a walk in a park
Have your fixes what ever they maybe
Smile
Play other games
Dont come on the forum everyday or only once a day

Trust me you be suprised.

Next thing i knew i logged on the site to see Toon Link it was a nice SUPRISE

Suprises is what we want right?

What i love the most is all the chars are looking on point! They all look georgus thats what gets me hyped the most even if it is a Veteran.

PS: Im gone peace you lot.

But yh....Ridley would look inSanE.

WHO ARE YOU?!?!?! WHAT ARE YOU?!?!?! :confused:

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Nintendo Direct:

Sakurai makes an announcement, finally he has hear the west and that we want a dragon in Smash.

Few seconds later, he clear his throat and say a few words:

"I know is been a long time but finally I have granted the request for the west for an old... (waiting some seconds) dragon to come to Smash, (some seconds later) I present you... Tamagon. I know is a surprise but as you can see it has a unique moveset, it spits fire and have an aerial attack that is the best among the current fighters".

"But is not all, I bring to Nintendo Direct another dragon in the roster and I a sure no one has see this coming, this character comes from one of the most important series and is loved by many, lets make a great applause to....(some seconds) Dragonite yeah thats right we have Dragonite as main fighter".

"I know, I know, no one expect that right? And finally our last reveal one of the supreme villains from Nintendo, he strikes fear to one of our most important characters, he is by far one of the most vicious and bizarre characters to be playable in Smash and is requested by many fans from the world... so here it is... no other than King K. Rool".

"Well thats all, in the next Nintendo Direct I will show new info, pictures and trailers for the new comers, see you next time, oh by the way Ridley is stage hazard in Pyrosphere we are still working on that, he looks amazing :troll: ".

End of the Nintendo Direct.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
WHO ARE YOU?!?!?! WHAT ARE YOU?!?!?! :confused:
My Name is Elyass & i am a Human.

@the other guys -

Yeah....anthony gettting in over Ridley......thats not even a joke....RealTalk....people shouldnt joke like that.....there is a thin white line you must not cross....and @LiteTheIronMan just sniffed that whole line....one. Time...no dis reguard.....

Thats...messed.....

Im actually upset abit.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
On the day that Luigi was revealed was the picture of the day him?

If not we may have something coming today.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129

He was the picture of the day (waving at the camera), though he wasn't posted untill the end of the Direct... think it's safe to say we're getting something... it just depends what and how much...

EDIT: Wariofan1's correct, there was a picture posted before, making two pictures that day; the fact we don't have one yet makes me think it'll be a bigger reveal on Direct.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352

There was a picture up before Luigi, it was the one where he commented on Kirby and Olimar's sizes.

Interesting to note is that Sakurai hasn't uploaded today's picture to Miiverse yet, 2½ hour late.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Sakurai should play along with the "Ridley's too big"-thingy and make it Ridley's Scene Entrance:
In a cutscene, Masterhand tells Ridley's that he's too big to enter the fray as a normal character and that he's better off as a boss.
(Ridley would wreck Masterhand if he said something like that to his face, yes, but this is SSB)
So, Ridley, who is partly known for changing his appearance and size, simply Shape Shifts into a smaller version of himself, aslo with some minor texcture-changes, right infront of Masterhand, smiles, and lifts off.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Sakurai should play along with the "Ridley's too big"-thingy and make it Ridley's Scene Entrance:
In a cutscene, Masterhand tells Ridley's that he's too big to enter the fray as a normal character and that he's better off as a boss.
(Ridley would wreck Masterhand if he said something like that to his face, yes, but this is SSB)
So, Ridley, who is partly known for changing his appearance and size, simply Shape Shifts into a smaller version of himself, aslo with some minor texcture-changes, right infront of Masterhand, smiles, and lifts off.
A scene like that would make me the happiest man in the world. That would simply seal the deal that size is no factor as long as you can bring a unique personality with you. And if not for that, then at least for seeing Ridley smile at the haters.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I don't wanna be here if/when there's nothing smash related in the ND yet I can't look away...

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I don't wanna be here if/when there's nothing smash related in the ND yet I can't look away...
Personally I'm just gonna shrug it away if that's the case, it'd be understandable considering we've just had Toon Link.

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
My Hype-o-Meter is detecting hype levels higher than the recommended in this topic.

It's very VERY possible we're getting nothing Smash related guys, so I suggest relaxing a bit and decreasing the Hyperium in your systems. Perhaps take in a bit of of low-grade pessimisium. Don't use the high grade stuff though. Don't want to turn into :diddy:. Nobody wants to be that.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I want Japanese release dates more than anything (there are no Japanese release dates yet for Super Mario 3D World, A Link Between Worlds, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, and Wii Party U). Considering that the unveils for Olimar and Toon Link coincided with Japanese release dates, it might give us some insight as to when we may get future veteran or newcomer unveils.

Top Bottom