• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wife

Smash Lord

M2K: I miss the old days:
Translation: I miss the days when there was a question whether I might win or not. Further Translation: I miss DJ

Are we discussing what's happening on Sunday? If we are, I vote draft crews, although they're pretty difficult to organize. It requires a pretty high caliber of TO.

Alukard

Smash Hero

M2K: I miss the old days:
Translation: I miss the days when there was a question whether I might win or not.

Are we discussing what's happening on Sunday? If we are, I vote draft crews, although they're pretty difficult to organize. It requires a pretty high caliber of TO.
u haven't been to a no johns ... DRAFT CREWS ALWAYS HAPPEN ... =]

LINKaTINK

Smash Cadet
Its the other CT V that is coming, myself, don't be alarmed by the other V's input. . . all of the Weston crew (myself, dan, bear, HIV+) will be coming. Does anybody know if there is a guestimate as to when regional crews/draft crews/low tier will be taking place on sunday?

Cia

das kwl
i'm in the process of re-arranging my ride situation. but the person who was suppose to be driving me doesn't remember making arrangements to bring me to the tournament.

it was nice to find that out the day before the event..

Cia

das kwl
the store has a completely seperate wing thats empty and spacious where kids play..

yugioh and ________ tcgs. but we will have that entire wing to ourselves for the tournament

Eggm

Smash Hero
i'm in the process of re-arranging my ride situation. but the person who was suppose to be driving me doesn't remember making arrangements to bring me to the tournament.

it was nice to find that out the day before the event..
Don't you live close enough to the take train?

Elen

Smash Lord
Do your best to record some of the more major sets. I'd be really disappointed if something amazing happens and everyone doesn't get to see it :< There's a lot of people who might never get to play each other again after this tournament *cough* KDJ vs Mango *cough*. I really wish I could have gone to this, but I have to work BOTH days *sigh*

Cia

das kwl
ride situation fixed.

1. TheManalord - Mewtwo ditto - $5.00
2. QDVS + RockCrock - $5.00
3. Wife - $5.00
4. Boss - doesn't care who I use - $5.00
5. MattDotZeb - $5.00
6. Prince Of Fire - vs. My Jigglypuff - $5.00
7. Boss - vs My Mewtwo - $3.00
8. Mogwai - vs. My Sheik - $1.00
9. Mogwai - vs. Jigglypuff - $1.00

MaNg0

Smash Hero
I wouldnt say never play again

i plan on visiting ec often to visit

big brother jfox =D

and 2 play melee =D

Banks

Smash Hero
Do your best to record some of the more major sets. I'd be really disappointed if something amazing happens and everyone doesn't get to see it :< There's a lot of people who might never get to play each other again after this tournament *cough* KDJ vs Mango *cough*. I really wish I could have gone to this, but I have to work BOTH days *sigh*
yes, yes

Book!

Smash Journeyman
A few questions. Is the turnout for Sunday expected to be much lower? Maybe half of Saturday's crowd? Is venue $10 if you just show up on Sunday?

MaNg0

Smash Hero
I think only if i go puff

but im not going 2 soooooo

BUT I think my falco can do it

maaaaaaaybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom