• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ReFormation of the Smash Back Room (Brawl)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Hahahaha....

"Random negative sentiment with no reasoning"

>_>

<_<

"don't respond to this, it's just my 2cents lol!"

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
I'm interested in this. I know a lot about Ganondorf and Wolf. I came in second place using Ganondorf in tournament and I'm very well versed in matchups about a lot of characters.

HugS™

Smash Lord
So I'd like to reapply.

The first post has a notice stating that everyone must apply, but I don't see an application.
What's the process?

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
I support Kosk being in the SBR. He has an incredible knowledge of matchups, and contributes much to the ganon boards all the time.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
So I'd like to reapply.

The first post has a notice stating that everyone must apply, but I don't see an application.
What's the process?
They will probably make a new thread, sticky it, and show the format they want applications in. Last time we posted them in the same thread, dunno if they will want us to do that again.

We'll see soon enough.

Gates

Banned via Warnings

AWESOME!

This is way better than broom membership. The rock doesn't whine about how MK should be banned like some broomers.

Top Bottom