• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Re-re-Revival (Monster Smash) Toronto, Ontario November 6th, 2010*

Pragmatic

Smash Journeyman
Also wanted to state, if Han reaches, he'll bring a copy of Brawl+ on his Wii.

Joe, you're bringing Brawl-? If we had a copy of each hacked game, moneymatches could definitely take place.

Don't know about Project Melee, guess we're dropping it due to lack of time?

Jasuke

Smash Cadet
Oh i forgot to mention that ill be bringing my projector, need to get some use out of that baby ^^

Gichan

Smash Champion
PM is dropped, woulda been cool to have it but I uess we'll have to wait on it.

HOLY ****! You bringing a projector!!! This tourney is ridiculous, I wish I can hype this shiiizz up even more.

Remember if you got friends who think they own bring them!! I want this tourney to have at least 40 ppl.

Gichan

Smash Champion
once again, as it is stated in my second post, you can use the washrooms at tfns for dressing up so you don't look stupid or get shot on the street.

Patches

Smash Master
Lol. I like the fact that I look stupid. I just don't know if I can be bothered and go out and make/buy a costume. LOL

Edit: **** it. If I can find what I need, I'm totally being Luigi. It's gonna be hella weird seeing Luigi in bright red converse though...

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Lol. I like the fact that I look stupid. I just don't know if I can be bothered and go out and make/buy a costume. LOL

Edit: **** it. If I can find what I need, I'm totally being Luigi. It's gonna be hella weird seeing Luigi in bright red converse though...
We can be da Mario Bros then :D

Edit: Gi, whats the TV situation?

Edit 2: Gi, update the OP with my 3 extension cords, my 1 power bar, and instead of calvinxue (who is currently 5th on the attendance list) make it calvinxue + 4. in addition, add livestream to the OP. Put: nekonekoXD x1 for livestream.

Don't u just <3 me Gi :p

AVARICE, U MUST BRING BB:CS, THE LIVESTREAM GUY WANTS TO PLAY IT! JUST NEED THE DISK, MEMORY IS A BONUS.

Gichan

Smash Champion
workin on ****, jesus.

Anyways I heard of nekoneko before, didn't he attend tournies a million years ago? Like I'm talking about maybe before you lol.

btw who else had a recording station?

Patches

Smash Master
And now we've hit 40. Hopefully, we will have 40 there.

This is getting better and better by the day.

Edit, I think Tinman said he was bringing one? Don't quote me on it.

Gichan

Smash Champion
I couldn't get the tvs unfortunately, Ambrose came to help me out but to our disappointment one of the tvs was sold (the $5.99 one) WITH the modulator (god ****!). along with that opportunity missed we couldn't get one of them to work because there was no tv/video button and the other one DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A POWER CORD! Lame...

But I would like to ask others if there is a goodwill or value village around you please check it out and see if you can pick up a tv there. I went to the extent of my bringing my wii and powerbar to the place to check it out but unfortunately it failed.

ALSO, if you have a crt that you are not using please consider bringing it and leaving it to tfns and wheverner we stop using it you can take it back or whatever. Just a thought.

Patches

Smash Master
If someone is able to give me a ride to Kennedy Station, I can bring two tvs.

Edit: As well as fit, two said tvs. (One can go on my lap)

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I'm bringing 3 recording stations.

both Wii's I'm bringing have infinite replay hack, and then my laptop with dazzle equipped.

DOES ANYONE HAVE SONY VEGAS, I NEED IT TO POTENTIALLY EDIT MY VIDEOS.

SoLn

Smash Apprentice
soln i told you to bring a sleeping bag and I'll house you sat night. Holy got the couch.
I must have missed your post. Thanks for the offer, ill have to settle somethings and ill message you my confirmation later.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
I'm bringing 3 recording stations.

both Wii's I'm bringing have infinite replay hack, and then my laptop with dazzle equipped.

DOES ANYONE HAVE SONY VEGAS, I NEED IT TO POTENTIALLY EDIT MY VIDEOS.
torrentz.com

Top Bottom